ATG
Banned
+5,233|6519|Global Command
The Earth is soaked red with all the blood Americans have shed for the world.
This weekend we honor our war dead.
Lest we forget.

Normandy, France
https://i11.tinypic.com/44knfi0.jpg
Iwo Jima
https://i12.tinypic.com/29caumd.jpg
North Africa
https://i11.tinypic.com/2d9woxk.jpg
Italy
https://i12.tinypic.com/35ivy1z.jpg
Makati City
https://i11.tinypic.com/2wr1zeo.jpg
Manila
https://i12.tinypic.com/29nguiw.jpg
Netherlands
https://i12.tinypic.com/2n1cqy9.jpg
Germany
https://i12.tinypic.com/44bwtfr.jpg
And Iraq
https://i12.tinypic.com/2qtxpnc.jpg

Last edited by ATG (2006-11-09 19:15:58)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6649|BC, Canada
not to take away from these soilders deaths, but every country has many soilders that have shed blood in various wars. not just americans.
ATG
Banned
Every country has not.
Props to Canada, but your wrong.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6552

ATG wrote:

America does not offer up these most important sacrifices for nothing.
Yes, how kind of you to defend freedom as and when it suits you.  Need I remind you that it wasn't until after Pearl Harbour that you joined WWII?  And that in Vietnam you supported a corrupt government?  Or that you supported an Iranian dictatorship (in fact, that you've supported many dictatorships)?

If there are any American soldiers who think that I owe them, fuck them.  Australian soldiers don't declare that their people owe them.  They merely expect the same rights as anyone else.

So, ATG, how about you go think about the fact that more Australians died per capita in WWI than any other nation, or the fact that even as the Japanese advanced on Australia our troops held Tobruk for our European allies.  Then how about you stop telling me what I do or don't owe anyone.
APortillo
+21|6503|California, USA
Rest in peace guys, and thanks for your sacrifice.
RicoAtPublix
Im not cleaning Aisle 2
+27|6470|F-Dub, FL./ Destin, FL.
But none more then us Yankees.
ATG
Banned

Bubbalo wrote:

ATG wrote:

America does not offer up these most important sacrifices for nothing.
Yes, how kind of you to defend freedom as and when it suits you.  Need I remind you that it wasn't until after Pearl Harbour that you joined WWII?  And that in Vietnam you supported a corrupt government?  Or that you supported an Iranian dictatorship (in fact, that you've supported many dictatorships)?

If there are any American soldiers who think that I owe them, fuck them.  Australian soldiers don't declare that their people owe them.  They merely expect the same rights as anyone else.

So, ATG, how about you go think about the fact that more Australians died per capita in WWI than any other nation, or the fact that even as the Japanese advanced on Australia our troops held Tobruk for our European allies.  Then how about you stop telling me what I do or don't owe anyone.
You were named because of your vile post here;
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?id=51840

Your hopeless bubs, choke on your hate.
Fen321
+54|6488|Singularity
lol, this is classic...do you recall why people didn't want to go to WWII in the US?

We aren't martyrs doing this out of the kind of the kindness in our hearts no political actions are... MONEY TALKS
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6649|BC, Canada

RicoAtPublix wrote:

But none more then us Yankees.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_ … by_country
how in the hell did you get that idea!?!
please note these countries:
china
germany
soviet union
japan
hell yugoslava had more casualties than the united states.
and thats just ww2
ATG
Banned
He's refering to Americans dying in far off places, all those countries you list owe their existance to those men under the grass in the photos.
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6640
USA only joined WWWII because of Pearl Harbour. Of course I commend them for dropping their isolationist status and joining but they were initially acting on their own problems, not Europes.
-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6649|BC, Canada

ATG wrote:

He's refering to Americans dying in far off places, all those countries you list owe their existance to those men under the grass in the photos.
dying is dying, wherever it is.
and no the world does not owe its exestance to the united states
Fen321
+54|6488|Singularity
Yes, all countries should bow down before America and kiss its feet for letting them live.

Oh, and ATG yes i am an American, born and raised. The thing is though i don't buy into the fluff we get taught in  high school history. Say Vietnam, you have the Gulf of Tolken incident.....Cuba, hell we have documents upon documents of us trying and permitting people to destabilize the government we help put in place. Iran-contra scandal....lets just say please end the bullshit about the world owing us a god damn thing.
deeznutz1245
Connecticut: our chimps are stealin yo' faces.
+483|6483|Connecticut

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

not to take away from these soilders deaths, but every country has many soilders that have shed blood in various wars. not just americans.
Very few countries have lost so many for a cause other than their own. America fights for humanity no matter what people say.
Malloy must go
Fen321
+54|6488|Singularity

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

Very few countries have lost so many for a cause other than their own. America fights for humanity no matter what people say.
So why did America support the Contras in Nicaragua? Contras given money and arms that were flown in illegally  from Honduras....then those weapons were used to kill thousands of civilians. Now that doesn't fit that mold now does it.
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6416|Browntown

ATG wrote:

See, this is the problem with typical americans. They are blinded by their own patriotism. They think that everything right in the world, is because of them.  You do realize WW stands for world war right? Until you guys realize you are not the best nation in the world, all of you are going to be assholes.
deeznutz1245
+483|6483|Connecticut

Fen321 wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

So why did America support the Contras in Nicaragua? Contras given money and arms that were flown in illegally  from Honduras....then those weapons were used to kill thousands of civilians. Now that doesn't fit that mold now does it.
In 1990 George Bush lifted the trade embargo on Nicaragua and gave $300 million in aid. He proposed another $200 million the next year, $150 million of which they received. Wow, we are real assholes, huh?
Malloy must go
deeznutz1245
+483|6483|Connecticut

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

ATG wrote:

See, this is the problem with typical americans. They are blinded by their own patriotism. They think that everything right in the world, is because of them.  You do realize WW stands for world war right? Until you guys realize you are not the best nation in the world, all of you are going to be assholes.
Most nations believe they are the best. You pegged it with the whole patriotism concept. Why is it other nations always target the U.S. when it comes to telling us how "not good" we are. Got nation envy?
Malloy must go
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6834|Waikato, Aotearoa
They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn
At the going down of the sun and in the morning
We will remember them.

LEST WE FORGET
Inspect@hDeck
+23|6416|Browntown

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

ATG wrote:

Most nations believe they are the best. You pegged it with the whole patriotism concept. Why is it other nations always target the U.S. when it comes to telling us how "not good" we are. Got nation envy?
No, it's only because you guys are the most arrogant people.
-101-InvaderZim
+42|6834|Waikato, Aotearoa
Word
ATG
Banned

Nicholas Langdon wrote:

ATG wrote:

dying is dying, wherever it is.
and no the world does not owe its exestance to the united states
Okay, i suppose canada would have stop Japan from Raping and butchering all of asia?
I suppose it was Canadian trucks/tanks and planes that saved Russias ass ( ever here of lend/lease ?) ?
It was Canada that kept the 3rd reich from steamrolling over the world?

I have a special dose of love for Canada and all things Canada, don't get me wrong.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6561|USA

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

USA only joined WWWII because of Pearl Harbour. Of course I commend them for dropping their isolationist status and joining but they were initially acting on their own problems, not Europes.
does it really matter? if the USA hadn't intervened when it it did the map would look like this: north/south america, Japan, Germany, and maybe Russia.

Edit: bubbalo, stfu. just stfu. you wouldn't even be able to bitch if it weren't for those men. you'd be speaking german or japanese, and thats if you were lucky, you selfish asshole. the US didn't even need to fight in the european conflict. it was of little concern to us, just the japanese one mattered.

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-11-05 00:41:45)

Inspect@hDeck
+23|6416|Browntown

Ender2309 wrote:

..teddy..jimmy wrote:

does it really matter? if the USA hadn't intervened when it it did the map would look like this: north/south america, Japan, Germany, and maybe Russia.
This is what I'm talking about. I don't even have to make fun of you anymore, you guys make yourselves look stupid.
deeznutz1245
+483|6483|Connecticut

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

deeznutz1245 wrote:

Inspect@hDeck wrote:

No, it's only because you guys are the most arrogant people.
We are arrogant? Look up at your last post. You went ahead and claimed you knew the problem with "typical Americans. Told us we are to Patriotic and then proceeded to call our entire country assholes. The guy who started this thread started it as a remembrance to our fallen and brave. Veterans day is around the corner and Americans (like other nations) remember them with honor. Oh wait, cant do that cuz its patriotic and that makes us assholes. Fuck you, you beady eyed Canadien bitch. Now see, that was arrogant.
Malloy must go

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard