Rizen_Ji
+41|6736|200m out and smiling at you.
Alright, so I just came up with this idea.

What if you were to stick some C4 onto the back of one of your teammates and they die. The question is will the C4 still be on them when they die so you can blast everyone around the corpse?
oberst_enzian
+234|6743|melb.au
rofl i'm gonna try this when i get home from work tonight
Ryan
+1,230|6843|Alberta, Canada

thats a great idea man!
g0ltes.
+4|6750|Norge
I would like to see them be revived
Rizen_Ji
well does anyone know if this'll work?
banndontv
+-1|6747
as far as i know, C4 wont stick to people.  although that would be some serious fun
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6762|Oregon, USA
c4 does not stick on people. it was going to be in the first version of bf2, but they cut it.
Rizen_Ji
dang it! that's rather boring...
Tigg@lot
noob on tour
+1|6774|NRW,Germany

77thMEU|Christensen wrote:

c4 does not stick on people. it was going to be in the first version of bf2, but they cut it.
I think it´s better this way
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6840
i dont think u can attach c4 to a player.. can u? i tried it just goes through them..
-=|BW|=-Hollow_Moon
+5|6755
Wow, I wish they would patch that into the game! The ability to attach C4 to people &/or yourself... the endless possibilities of fun
-fart-Boom
+0|6745
I would love if you could do that.  Attach C4 to a teammate, have him run into a large group of opponents, he gets shot, you detonate.  It would be fun (You can tell I like explosions)
Rizen_Ji
dang it, if only my idea were to come true... then everyone would be happy! and then there also will be a lot more TK'ing, and a lot more people being like... "He's C4 suicide bombing!" or "HACKER!" or "CHEAP ASS MOVES!" or "the new n00b tactic"

i dunno people just have a way to spoil fun.
Perl
+0|6732|Sweden
Why not get a C4 belt? some kamikaze running into a flag and blow up!
-fart-Boom
+0|6745
You could: If someone covered you in their C4, just kill them and pick up the pack, then you would control the fun
Rizen_Ji
C4 jackets! dude we would definately be having more suicide bombings in the game then... not that some of us don't already do that
-(PK)-DarkIllusion
+1|6840
heheh c4 jackets.. makes me remember of the suicide jackets japs had on FH... for bf1942... damn japs...
Rizen_Ji
i think the spec-ops should definately be able to stick themselves that would be fun.

if not others.

Last edited by Rizen_Ji (2005-11-21 20:37:40)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard