j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6694|Behind that RPK-74
OK. I have come to find,
1. If you have a better score than the Admins you WILL be banned for a lame excuse.
2. You are not allowed to fly a jet but you can fly a chopper (only as long as you don't kill the clan members to often) or you will be banned.

My examples! Yesterday i was playing Gulf of Oman as MEC. I was taking all flags USMC managed to cap.
After my score rose above the leading clan members i was banned for SHOOTING/STEALING TEAMMATES VEHICLES.
At the time of the ban i had just taken a flag underneath a harbour point and was swimming down stream.
So 1. I was not even in a vehicle and 2. I couldn't use my weapon while in the water.

An Example of my Cousin Nicky-R-Kid.Uk had taken the INTAKE on Kubra and left some C4 on the tank just incase. Anyway as he was taking the Material Station as a Squad member and he was getting higher points then the 82 bunch he banned for ARTILLERY on a capped base ? Lol.
My advice is to stay clear from this server unless you are likely to get low points lol. Oh and by the way .. It says HIGH POINT LONG ROUND SERVER.#
Any case there a bunch of cry baby fucking losers who need to either take a beating or lock the server to stop other innocent people being banned. Maybe they should learn to fly the jets too , then maybe we could use them in-game lol on the server.
82 = FUCK YOU LAMERS. Laters fags

Oh and btw the friends of mine with same tag were suddenly banned for HIGH PING

https://sig.gamedrome.com/gen/30836-1.jpg
KO
Banned
+31|6590|New Jersey
ohh no
jazboz2k1
+2|6668
that clan was a bunch of spacktards with power not so good i got banned for high ping lol it was around 120 there's was around 140
DaVeWaVe
Sponsored by Ready Brek... The Nation's Favourite
+7|6708|Farmland, England
let them suck in their suckfest server full of suckers. :p
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6605|AK101 Factory
Banned for excessive teamkilling.

On a FF off server.
Dave gets banned all the time as he bots.
ECH
+50|6690|Some where near you
I don't feel sorry for you.  Trying to make a name for yourself through some smacktards is one way to discredit your actions.  You already knew they were trying to increase their scores by pwnding nubes.  Instead of you trying to find a better server you harrassed them and they banned you.  What did you expect?  Anyone that uses common sense would have saw that coming.  Regardless, 2 wrongs don't make a right on this planet.

Last edited by ECH (2006-11-04 21:23:34)

j4mi3-k1ll3r
+19|6694|Behind that RPK-74

ECH wrote:

I don't feel sorry for you.  Trying to make a name for yourself through some smacktards is one way to discredit your actions.  You already knew they were trying to increase their scores by pwnding nubes.  Instead of you trying to find a better server you harrassed them and they banned you.  What did you expect?  Anyone that uses common sense would have saw that coming.  Regardless, 2 wrongs don't make a right on this planet.
LOL wtf you on about making a name for myself ? And harrassing them pmsl ?
And if they can only pwn (nubes) on their server there even lamer than i thought.
Also where does it come into it that i was doing anything wrong except playing a game.
Are you one of there minions lol , need to stick up for the coward losers Do they let you score well for this too. Saddo. I don't want feeling sorry for ya nub, i was warning others.

Laters Jamie

Last edited by j4mi3-k1ll3r (2006-11-05 07:25:05)

SplinterStrike
Roamer
+250|6458|Eskimo land. AKA Canada.
Hey guys, for your information, we have a sticky thread called "Lame servers/server admins"ยจ for you to go report those servers/people.
I am not a mod, but I hate new threads opening to say the same thing as a hundred others.
Don't forget to search before making threads.

Thanks,

Alex
.:ronin:.|Patton
Respekct dad i love u always
+946|6856|Marathon, Florida Keys
lol orly?
https://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g117/patton1337/stats.jpg
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6668|Gold coast, Aus.

DaVeWaVe wrote:

let them suck in their suckfest server full of suckers. :p