[bpuk]jack
+58|6679
jesus christ...i live about 20 miles out of london in a ruralish area and the amount of fireworks is stupid
im 15 and speaking as a person with a pet..i have a dog and i find the private fireworks displays unfair.  go to the public ones if you want them dont let them off at 11pm  and scare dogs shitless so their shaking like a leaf curled in a ball in the corner of the room.  He has to get sedated for most of november.  He goes to sleep in otober , misses most of november then wakes up in time for christmas...its ludricrous ffs.

anyone else agree?
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6681
https://images.encarta.msn.com/xrefmedia/sharemed/targets/images/pho/t048/T048749A.jpg
Just cant get away from them can you
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679
i like fireworks but go to the displays dont let them off in resedential areas so the dogs shit themselves and wont leave the house for a walk
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6689|Australia
I smell a niche market......PET EAR PLUGS!

Im gonna be rich.
ic|shiney
+17|6585|leeds.England
tottaly agree my dog sleeps at the front door and the little twats in my area decide to drop him apresent through the letter box boooooooom  dog nearly has heart attack
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Im gonna be rich.
youd have to sell them in a lot of sizes O.o
you could have problems if you try and put an alsations' earplugs in a gerbil
APortillo
+21|6544|California, USA
Being from California were this kind of entertainment is illegal, except on July 4th, I'm somewhat jealous.
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

ic|shiney wrote:

tottaly agree my dog sleeps at the front door and the little twats in my area decide to drop him apresent through the letter box boooooooom  dog nearly has heart attack
its amazing how small a dog can curl up when hes' scared
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6689|Australia

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Im gonna be rich.
I suppose ill have to work through that in the development phase.

Or i could just label the packets for every animal
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6596|Area 51

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Im gonna be rich.
Just let Dice patch it and it will be allright
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6689|Australia

RDMC(2) wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Im gonna be rich.
Good idea....but then, the animals might get bugs....
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

APortillo wrote:

Being from California were this kind of entertainment is illegal, except on July 4th, I'm somewhat jealous.
O.o
illegal .. wow
with the amount of supposed ethinic "minorites" which are now ethnic majorites we have them all year round with the calendar events like ramalamadingdong and things

(btw  thats what a muslim mate calls it..not me )
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6796|mansfield
fuckin kids with fireworks keep waking my 6 month old daughter up !!

Last edited by hurricane2oo5 (2006-11-04 14:47:50)

[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

RDMC(2) wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Im gonna be rich.
then theyd suddenly fall out
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6596|Area 51

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

RDMC(2) wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Good idea....but then, the animals might get bugs....
They might start lagging all over the place when in the car!

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-11-04 14:48:32)

[bpuk]jack
+58|6679
lol i love our opinions of DICE
ic|shiney
+17|6585|leeds.England
at least they'd be able to get in the hotel in karkhand for cover
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6511|Somewhere else

I live in Illinois USA where fucking bottle rockets are technically illegal. personal and public fireworks are both pointless and dumb.  A colorful controlled burst of flammable ingredients.... woo hoo?....

I think fireworks are pointless and excessively wasteful. I think anyone who enjoys fireworks should hang out with me sometime.  Together we'll strap a five pound steel reinforced Flash powder filled pipe bomb to some propane and acetylene canisters, and detonate them at incredibly irresponsible close distances. THAT is a fire  work show! Where you can feel the concussion. After that, fireworks are lame and pointless. But, i'm sure a large group of soldiers out there laugh at my story....

IF you need fireworks to spice up your night. that's bad.  especially around here. during Independance day, every damn town has a half assed firework show. why not pool the effort and money into an area wide show? one loud show in one area. Sparing your pets and newborn children?
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6689|Australia

[bpuk]jack wrote:

APortillo wrote:

O.o
illegal .. wow
with the amount of supposed ethinic "minorites" which are now ethnic majorites we have them all year round with the calendar events like ramalamadingdong and things

Fireworks are illegal here in NSW, but not in the ACT - just a short 3 hour drive away and no border checks

They are illegal for everyday use - but when Chinese New Year, our New Year and all the other cultural celebrations rock around they are allowed.
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

APortillo wrote:

O.o
illegal .. wow

Fireworks are illegal here in NSW, but not in the ACT - just a short 3 hour drive away and no border checks

They are illegal for everyday use - but when Chinese New Year, our New Year and all the other cultural celebrations rock around they are allowed.
NSW??
ACT??
LT.Victim
+1,175|6594|British Columbia, Canada
No, i love Fireworks..

I had 20 Quarter Sticks of German Dynamite (they are called "bear Scares" here)

And about 300 Bottle Rockets and lots of other fireworks..

That was one fun night..

Those Bear scares are loud as hell.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6689|Australia

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

O.o
illegal .. wow

NSW??
ACT??
They are an Australian State and Territory.

New South Wales (Sydney); Australian Capital Territory (the place where Canberra is)
Ryan
+1,230|6874|Alberta, Canada

My dog is afraid of wind and rain.
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

[bpuk]jack wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

NSW??
ACT??
They are an Australian State and Territory.

New South Wales (Sydney); Australian Capital Territory (the place where Canberra is)
well thats just plain weird lol
[bpuk]jack
+58|6679

ryan_14 wrote:

My dog is afraid of wind and rain.
mines afraid of rain...when you open the front door and its raining he steps out to check it out then backs up back into the house and looks at you as if your mad coz you want him to go out in it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard