RadeonII
+1|6767
LOL i was commander today, I`m a commander that goes ENG and stays near the arty incase of spec ops..  well anyway on Wake today we had no problem winning both matches  I was commander of. i decided to go med on the third round only to see in txt that I was doing some arty hack. after the first guy said I was hacking everyone on the enemy team started calling me a hacker. HA HA HA I dont hack I just dont suck 
I love it when these punkasses call me a hacker it only lets me know how good I am.. not saying I`ll all that great of a player but when I`m called a hacker when I`m not only makes me feel better about my game play.
ayb
+0|6747|Orlando, FL
there is a hack for arty though. i've seen enemy artillery recharge and refire almost 3 times as fast as normal.
Col-Khadafi
+0|6789|Your Mom's House
Not to mention that anyone can drop arty and supplies anywhere they want.
Or did they fix that?
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6766|Noizyland

I was accused of hacking today. I decided to do a Sniper blitz, and it went well for me. I'm getting my Snipers groove back. I got an awesome headshot from a far distance, and the guy accused me of hacking. Quite a compliment, i hope to get more soon.

Oh, and on a side note, my sniping prowess today ensured that, I have BROKEN THE BARRIER! Yes, I am officially among the elite who have broken the 1:1 kill death ratio. Awesome.

Last edited by Tyferra (2005-11-21 20:42:38)

[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6762|Canada, Ont
I saw a Weird Glitch that looked like a Hack thats worth Mentioning.

Someone was able to get a Boat to stand up on its Ass and Stand on the Water while Accelerating, The Boat Flew at about 4x normal speed. It was wild to see from a plane.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6731
I been called hacker many times coz i own them........................
SlickWRX
+6|6735
Someone on your team could have been using the arty hack.  The thing I think a lot of people don't understand about this hack is that anyone can call the arty strikes its probably not the commander in most cases.  The thing to watch out for is people getting artillery kills that aren't the commander (arty kills that don't show up in gold).  Last I heard this hack was undetectable by PB and the only way to find out for sure is for the admin to look at the PB screenshots.
RadeonII
+1|6767
nah it was all me bro, i was watching the status bars the whole game. unless that hack doesnt use the arty I was watching.  I was just the leader of a kickass team is all. they didnt want to belive they sucked that bad so I must have been cheating I guess  lol

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard