lithium9mm
+0|6390
hello everyone, I've been looking everywhere for an answer to my question and it seems that no one knows, but I'm wodnering how you turn off the player names in-game in BF2 for movie shooting. Is this even possible? because ther server we're using won't work with battle recorder and I've figured out everything like turning off the HUD and spectating, but the player names still show. Any suggestions?

Any help is much appreciated as this is my first time making a movie.
=[S3nf]=
Upside Down Space Cockroach
+150|6794|out of orbit

lithium9mm wrote:

hello everyone, I've been looking everywhere for an answer to my question and it seems that no one knows, but I'm wodnering how you turn off the player names in-game in BF2 for movie shooting. Is this even possible? because ther server we're using won't work with battle recorder and I've figured out everything like turning off the HUD and spectating, but the player names still show. Any suggestions?

Any help is much appreciated as this is my first time making a movie.
go to : this thread

DMFDxUconn wrote:

If you want to get rid of the red and blue player names you need to do something a little different.
Goto C:Program Files/EA GAMES/Battlefield 2/mods/bf2/
and locate the GameLogicInit.con file.
Open it with notepad and add the following line,
renderer.drawNametags 0

**NOTE** To view the red and blue names again you will need to remove that line. If your going into a matchor something dont forget to remove it that would suck for joo.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard