so the cool guys don´t need rules in a game? lol
No,we don't.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

VonGimli wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

against
You are only against it cause your server breaks it....

2.3.1 Disallowed “In-House” Ranked Server Rules:

Server Administrators may not implement or enforce server rules on ranked servers that prohibit players from using any roles, kits, weapons, vehicles or other features of the game while playing on their server. Examples of such rules that would violate the conditions of use are:

(a) Preventing any players from being Commander or Squad Leaders.

(b) Preventing any players from using certain vehicles such as jets, helicopters or tanks.

(c) Preventing any players from using commander assets (artillery, vehicle drop, UAV or scans).

(d) Preventing any players from using certain weapons or items (such as flashbangs or C4) or enforcing a “pistol only” or “knife only” server rule.
Forcing players into knife fights is against the rules.
You never had to knife fight, let someone else then and walk away.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6661|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
actualy Von Gimpli-

We DONT enforce a knife only rule.
We encourage honorable knife fights.. if someone pulls a knife at close combat.. dont shoot them, rather attempt to knife them..

don't be a pussy
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

spawnofthemist wrote:

actualy Von Gimpli-

We encourage honorable knife fights.. if someone pulls a knife at close combat.. dont shoot them, rather attempt to knife them..

don't be a pussy
Exactly, that is what we encourage, have honour or be kicked. In real life, you would have to suicide if you don't have honour.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
jordanmillward_1
+11|6423
Down with the ROE!

Yay for Freedom on the Internet!
Dex Luther
+32|6457|Canukastan

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I paid my money.

I got my game.

Its virtual reality people.

It makes no difference.

Ill do what the hell i want.

End of story.
That's exactly the attitude that makes ROE necessary. Yes you paid your money, but that doesn't give you the right to do what ever the fuck you want.

I paid just as much you did and I want to play the game without some dipshit like you coming along thinking he can do what ever the fuck he wants and acting like a douche.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

actualy Von Gimpli-

don't be a pussy
Exactly, that is what we encourage, have honour or be kicked. In real life, you would have to suicide if you don't have honour.
Only if you're a samurai.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-11-04 09:21:17)

jord
+2,382|6697|The North, beyond the wall.

Dex Luther wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I paid my money.

I got my game.

It makes no difference.

End of story.
That's exactly the attitude that makes ROE necessary. Yes you paid your money, but that doesn't give you the right to do what ever the fuck you want.

I paid just as much you did and I want to play the game without some dipshit like you coming along thinking he can do what ever the fuck he wants and acting like a douche.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

actualy Von Gimpli-

don't be a pussy
The ROE is not a necessity,it is a compilation of rules of which less than half the bf2 popultation has heard of,half of the ones who have choose to ignore it.

My point here is choice,people should be able to choose what they wan't to do in a game they paid for.More importantly,server administrators should have choice.Then if someone is fucking up the game,they get a ban.

Furthermore to address your sig.I do enjoy ranks and stats,and yes like many others i dislike the Roe.I can stay play rank servers if i wan't.Your sig will have zero impact and stop zero people playing ranked.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6775|United States of America
Against along with all all the -=AN=- guys here... Remember if I get kicked out of my clan because I'm being rude and cruel and stuff, I'm joining you.
Dex Luther
+32|6457|Canukastan

jord wrote:

VonGimli wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

against
If there is no current 2142 ROE how can he break it?

When it does break it,expect me and many others to play on that server.
and if it's ranked, expect it to be shut down.
spawnofthemist
Banned
why would my ranked server be shut down exactly Dex Luther?

explain to me how.

go on.
jord

Dex Luther wrote:

jord wrote:

VonGimli wrote:

If there is no current 2142 ROE how can he break it?

When it does break it,expect me and many others to play on that server.
and if it's ranked, expect it to be shut down.
I won't expect anything,theres more competant people at the local mental asylum than at Bfroe.
HellGuard99
+2|6544
i didnt expect this much votes o_o''
]GoD[JiN
+4|6579
no roe for me ......what is that bolix " no stealing from other teams spawns"  etc etc .......if it can be done in the game its ok by me (apart from expliots liek the kind that get patched out ) but look at bf2 you can bom the red base you can get in other teams chopers etc etc

dont use C4 all the time
dont nade spam
dont move the titan when im trying to board it to blow it up
dont shoot ppl in the walker
dont use the APC pods
dont use unlocks thats h4xing
dont use smoke it slows my comp down
dont shoot me it will fuck my stats up

all gose imo and as a server admin iv never had a complaint you want a server with rules to help you look l33t play in a ROE server with 14yr admins that kick you for shooting them or blowing them up or even having a better score then them
Dex Luther
+32|6457|Canukastan

jord wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I paid my money.

I got my game.

It makes no difference.

End of story.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

The ROE is not a necessity,it is a compilation of rules of which less than half the bf2 popultation has heard of,half of the ones who have choose to ignore it.

My point here is choice,people should be able to choose what they wan't to do in a game they paid for.More importantly,server administrators should have choice.Then if someone is fucking up the game,they get a ban.

Furthermore to address your sig.I do enjoy ranks and stats,and yes like many others i dislike the Roe.I can stay play rank servers if i wan't.Your sig will have zero impact and stop zero people playing ranked.
I'm for ROE stopping K/P servers, statpadders, abusive admins (you know the ones that kick/ban you for killing them), cheaters/exploit users, and such. I think EA should have an OFFICIAL group of people doing the ROE thing though.

There needs to be a ROE with ranked servers to attempt to keep the ranking system balanced.

People use the "I hate ROE because I paid for the game, I'll play it how ever I want"excuse. That argument fails because everyone else has paid for the game also. When you cheat/stat pad\act like a fucktard you're taking away an aspect of the game that others have also paid for, and that is something you DO NOT have the right to do.

BTW my sig is aimed towards the people that don't care about stats, you know the ones that go "Stats are meaningless" yet still play ranked servers and then bitch about ROE. Well if you don't care about stats and you don't like ROE, then go fucking play unranked!

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-11-04 10:03:58)

HellGuard99
+2|6544
congrats dex luther turned into the spokesperson for DICE and ignores whatever other users say.

Last edited by HellGuard99 (2006-11-04 10:02:12)

]GoD[JiN
+4|6579
stats padding is somthing else all stats padders should be reset .......ammo any one ....pfffffff

thats nothing to do with not stealing from other bases etc though
spawnofthemist
Banned

Dex Luther wrote:

a lot of garbage..
you never answered my question.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

Dex Luther wrote:

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I paid my money.

I got my game.

It makes no difference.

End of story.

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

actualy Von Gimpli-

don't be a pussy
Ninja. GG you fail.

I payed for my ranked server, I should do whatever I want with it, abusive admin etc, but then again if your such an abusive admin no will will go to your server thus leaving it empty.
jord
We can argue all day and night,and like all the other times this has been argued,it will not come to a conclusion.

So i'll let one of the other 56 people who are against it take over.

Oh,a suggestion can be what do you class as statspadding as well for you lot to argue.

Nice talking,now i'm off to fire fireworks at people and stuff.
spawnofthemist
Banned

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ninja. GG you fail.

I payed for my ranked server, I should do whatever I want with it, abusive admin etc, but then again if your such an abusive admin no will will go to your server thus leaving it empty.
which is kinda funny.. because our server is full constantly.

jord wrote:

We can argue all day and night,and like all the other times this has been argued,it will not come to a conclusion.

So i'll let one of the other 56 people who are against it take over.

Oh,a suggestion can be what do you class as statspadding as well for you lot to argue.

Nice talking,now i'm off to fire fireworks at people and stuff.
have fun

Last edited by spawnofthemist (2006-11-04 10:06:07)

Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

spawnofthemist wrote:

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

Ninja. GG you fail.

which is kinda funny.. because our server is full constantly.
Yes it is, after we kicked an entire team it's still full.

https://img174.imageshack.us/img174/4933/2142pwnageij7.png
l41e
+677|6667

]GoD[JiN wrote:

no roe for me ......what is that bolix " no stealing from other teams spawns"  etc etc .......if it can be done in the game its ok by me (apart from expliots liek the kind that get patched out ) but look at bf2 you can bom the red base you can get in other teams chopers etc etc

dont use C4 all the time
dont nade spam
dont use the APC pods

all gose imo and as a server admin iv never had a complaint you want a server with rules to help you look l33t play in a ROE server with 14yr admins that kick you for shooting them or blowing them up or even having a better score then them
None of that is in the ROE in BF2, and there is no BF2142 ROE. Try being informed before complaining.
-=raska=-
Canada's French Frog
+123|6645|Quebec city, Canada

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

I paid my money.

I got my game.

It makes no difference.

End of story.
but it doesnt give you the right to fuck other people that paid for the game too...

You are not the only who paid your game, everyone did, and deserve a game without asshats.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6735

k30dxedle wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

dont use C4 all the time
dont nade spam
dont use the APC pods

None of that is in the ROE in BF2, and there is no BF2142 ROE. Try being informed before complaining.
I think he was just exageratting his anger.
Dex Luther
+32|6457|Canukastan

spawnofthemist wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

a lot of garbage..
you never answered my question.
If it's a k/p server (as I saw someone claiming it was), and is a ranked server, then it should be shutdown.

People keep saying stats are meaningless. If that's true, it's only because of stat padders, k\p and high point server, etc stripping stats of any meaning and\or usefulness.

For stats to mean something or be useful there needs to be a balance. I'm sure when you rent a ranked server you're notified that there are certain rules you have to abide by such as you can't force people to only use one weapon (as in knife or pistol only), etc. People choose to ignore these rules, and so ROE tries to fix it by reporting these types of things to EA.

EA should have their own ROE people. It would make the whole process more efficient than having to pass through a middle man.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard