Flyboy63
+8|6704|South Australia
So as commander Ive seen suddenly my artillery placed somewhere other than a place I selected it (or in some cases I havent selected it at all) but now theres a new hack whereby we started a round & immediately we heard 'artillery your area' with the marker placed directly over our own spawn (at this point btw we didnt have a commander).

Then as soon as the arty had fired we heard it again..same spot almost..

Cant PB find out what this hack is & ban these dickheads permanently?
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6453|USA
I'm pretty sure punkbuster already detects most of these cheats... And incase you are wondering, the bans aren't instant. They take a week or so to take effect.
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6625|Gold Coast, Australia
Sounds like fun.
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6494|Sydney, Australia
Might be a glitch in the game.
FatherTed
xD
+3,936|6499|so randum
a commander hack exists where the player has use to unlimited amounts of arty, vehicles, uavs etc. its the same one that used to cause 100's of cars to rain from the sky, and blowing up
Small hourglass island
Always raining and foggy
Use an umbrella
LG-MindBullets
+10|6720|Kirkland, WA

fatherted13 wrote:

a commander hack exists where the player has use to unlimited amounts of arty, vehicles, uavs etc. its the same one that used to cause 100's of cars to rain from the sky, and blowing up
Ah... So that's what that was. About a week ago I was playing Sharqi Peninsula and near the end of the round it started raining dozens of vehicles near the Survailence Post. At first I thought it might have been a glitch with my own system so I asked other people on the server if they were seeing it too. They confirmed that it wasn't just me.

Anyway, it started raining vehicles so quickly and densely that it caused me to get disconnected from the server. The same thing probably happened to other players as well. It really ticked me off because I had another gold star in the making that round.
Hurlin
+5|6774|Australia
Was playing the same GA server that night Flyboys and it was annoying went too 24 7 Wake on GA  after being bored with the kiddies playing the commander hack ..... and there was some other kiddies using a shield hack on the PLA attack helli ...........

So EA games is putting their attention behind BF2142 now and BF2 will suffer a slow death from tosspots with hacks
montypythizzle
+21|6602
wtf is a shield hack rofl
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6570|USA
yeah...wtf is a shield hack? is that another way of saying you suck?
name1ess
+8|6749|Newcastle, Aus.
lol  iv never heard of so called shield hack...
Hurlin
+5|6774|Australia
Fire 6  ground defence/stinger missels point blank  at PLA attack helli and they travel true towards the target and then just before hitting him zig zag too either side of the heli ............ every single time ?

Across open water from the arti island.

They did'nt even bother moving they hovered in front of me for all 6 missles .......... then blew my arse too hell and back ...............
Now if that aint a hack .......... and is my sucking well my mistake ..........

Also as a side note when the PLA where coming out on their transport heli to destroy sepo arti I had no problems downing that helicopter with same ground defence missels ........
TerrorisT²
Melbourne Shuffler
+214|6625|Gold Coast, Australia
From a site that i wont say.

***Detected already***

Features:
[*] Infinite Supplies
[*] Infinite Arty
[*] Infinite Cartillary
[*] Force Commander
[*] Force Squad Leader

Board footer