Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6821

No sexy losers? Oh well, it's kinda dead now.
MrE`158
+103|6681
Stuff that hasn't been mentioned yet that I read:

Something Positive  Brilliantly funny, and with a genuine storyline.  Probably not easy to jump into at random, but worth it once you're in.  For sheer power of sarcasm, this is one of the best comics out there.

Order of the Stick  Shockingly nerdy D&D comic, but incredibly funny.  Spends much of its time taking the piss out of itself.  It's amazing how much character can be gotten into a bunch of stick figures.

Piled Higher and Deeper The humour of PhD students.  Good stuff, which I'm currently working through the archives of.

I'm also a big fan of PA, PVP, VG Cats, CTRL-ALT-DEL, Sinfest.  Will occaisionally drop by Machall, Dilbert, or the Perry Bible Fellowship
[)r@ke
+16|6710|Indiana
Oh man, I can't believe I forgot PHD.  Then again, I'm just a bit surprised to see that someone else here in the forums reads it!  :p

... I think I'd better go catch up on all the strips I've missed over the past couple months...

Last edited by [)r@ke (2006-11-03 07:10:10)

Kyouteki
+27|6628

SilentscoutIX wrote:

I got tired of 8-bit theater after a few hundred comics lol. My idol was Black Mage.
Heh, yeah, BM is fuckin' righteous, but you can't count Fighter out, he is always great for a laugh.
Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6743|Espoo, Finland
The Noobcomic

This is great, even better if you have played a MMORPG sometime
headstronGLOCK23
+1|6710
Least I Could Do, CAD, Penny Arcade, Questionable Content, and Loserz.
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6445|Vancouver, BC, Canada
The mother load... 7600+ comics, categorized any way you can think of all here...
Are you ready for it?

Are you sure?

Ok it's...

The Web Comic List

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard