#1 Karkand Whore
+14|6387

kr@cker wrote:

you big fat stupid head!!
agreed
Zolow
Mr.Jihad
+8|6421|Tabriz, Iran
Wow...the first part of when the guy beat up the other senator with a cane....that was in the 1700's....lol.
GetSplit
+3|6407|Bloomington, IL
lol, what a moron, I bet he wouldn't even recognize his life story if it was summarized for him.  Kerry totally slammed the troops, any moron could see that....except MSNBC

liberal media at its finest

Last edited by GetSplit (2006-11-02 19:04:44)

JimmyBotswana
+82|6587|Montreal
this man pwns
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6469
WTF? The AK-47 is an assualt rifle not a machine gun.
Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673
Wow!
Kaoii
+0|6535|Bismarck, AR
That guy did have a few points..

Last edited by Kaoii (2006-11-02 19:03:05)

Stealth42o
She looked 18 to me officer
+175|6673

Kaoii wrote:

That guy did have a few points..
Yes he did, I love it.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6422|Melbourne, AUS
hmmm rather shrewd fellow. 'twas funny
Commie Killer
+192|6388
I love people who used big words so they sound smart. What a fucking retard. Lmao. That guy deserves a bitch smack.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
its bullshit assholes like that guy who are turning the portion of America that cannot think for themselves, against the president.  people need to come up with their own stance and position in politics, and not listen to some biased media bitch that tells them everything like its the truth.  that asshole deserves more than a bitch slap, he needs to have his face shoved in the ass-cracks of every patriotic person in this country.
CommieChipmunk
+488|6571|Portland, OR, USA

Commie Killer wrote:

I love people who used big words so they sound smart. What a fucking retard. Lmao. That guy deserves a bitch smack.
he deserves a fucking medal... bush is a dumbass and he called him on it.

and to the guy above.  is it patriotic to blindly follow your "leader"?  I think not, i believe that following this administration is about as unpatriotic as you can get.  They have in fact crossed just about every line unscathed, and you people bitch when someone makes fun of the man stripping you of your rights. 

I think he sums it up well when he says "you are NOT the united states of america" something i think everyone in politics have forgotten, they work for us and they need to be governed just as much as they are hired or "elected" to govern us.

Last edited by CommieChipmunk (2006-11-02 19:36:37)

Turquoise
O Canada
+1,596|6406|North Carolina

JOJOBA wrote:

its bullshit assholes like that guy who are turning the portion of America that cannot think for themselves, against the president.  people need to come up with their own stance and position in politics, and not listen to some biased media bitch that tells them everything like its the truth.  that asshole deserves more than a bitch slap, he needs to have his face shoved in the ass-cracks of every patriotic person in this country.
He's basically the left's Bill O'Reilly.  I see Olbermann as no better or worse than Bill.

Last edited by Turquoise (2006-11-02 19:37:58)

=JoD=Corithus
+30|6559
Wow, every time I think blatant ignorance can't drop to a new low, some mindless peon swings forward full force and proves me wrong.  This fellow, to put it quite simply, is a frigging idiot.  People, (and I use the term loosely), like this, are an arguement FOR abortion....
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
i guess i just dont get it.  dumbass in the video didn't tell me anything.  So answer me this all you Bush haters... What did president Bush do to YOU PERSONALLY, that was SOOO BAD, that you have to be the most disrespectful assholes in the world towards the president?
Turquoise
O Canada

JOJOBA wrote:

i guess i just dont get it.  dumbass in the video didn't tell me anything.  So answer me this all you Bush haters... What did president Bush do to YOU PERSONALLY, that was SOOO BAD, that you have to be the most disrespectful assholes in the world towards the president?
I hate Bush, but it's not for what he did personally to me.  It's what his administration, special interest groups, and other financial backers have done to this country that pisses me off.  Bush is just one part of a much larger and broken system we call American government.
CommieChipmunk

JOJOBA wrote:

Are you that ignorant? have you been brainwashed to that extent?  What did he do that was so bad? He's fucking stripping away our rights faster then we can defend them.  Hell I'm sure you'll ask for an example so here's one, the patriot act, and other acts like it, now give the FBI the go ahead to enter your house without you knowing or giving permission, and they can wire tap it.  Evidence gained from that can be used against you in a court of law.  Funny how we're "protected" against unlawful searches...

This man deserves no respect, he has done nothing but throw us into a whole that will take my generation AGES to get out of.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH
so?  get over it?  if he hasnt done anything to you personally, then why care?  Clinton had the Assault Rifle ban... that would have directly affected me cause im a competitive shooter, and i would have lost my guns.  but, i dont go around saying i fucking hate Clinton for it.  i have more respect for any president to say i hate them.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6703|New York

JOJOBA wrote:

Dont bother bud, youll get the same lame scripted crap that someone else said on TV or wrote back when they claimed he stole the election, when WE know it was Numbnutz who cried and took it to court and got bitch slapped.
JOJOBA
my penis itches
+18|6534|Columbus, OH

CommieChipmunk wrote:

JOJOBA wrote:

Are you that ignorant? have you been brainwashed to that extent?  What did he do that was so bad? He's fucking stripping away our rights faster then we can defend them.  Hell I'm sure you'll ask for an example so here's one, the patriot act, and other acts like it, now give the FBI the go ahead to enter your house without you knowing or giving permission, and they can wire tap it.  Evidence gained from that can be used against you in a court of law.  Funny how we're "protected" against unlawful searches...

This man deserves no respect, he has done nothing but throw us into a whole that will take my generation AGES to get out of.
have you heard of checks and balances?  its how the national government works.  if they tried to pass any laws that would "violate" our rights, the supreme court would be right on their asses saying, "the hell you can."  they would call it unconstitutional.   remember that document? the Constitution of the United States of America?  still there.  still is the supreme law of the land
CommieChipmunk

JOJOBA wrote:

so?  get over it?  if he hasnt done anything to you personally, then why care?  Clinton had the Assault Rifle ban... that would have directly affected me cause im a competitive shooter, and i would have lost my guns.  but, i dont go around saying i fucking hate Clinton for it.  i have more respect for any president to say i hate them.
I can see where you're coming from, it would be a hell of a hard job.  But that doesn't mean you have to respect people just because they take up a hard job and suck dick at it..
Turquoise
O Canada

JOJOBA wrote:

Let me clarify a bit more why I don't like Bush.  It's not about party.  It's about character.  I'll be happy to see just about anyone enter office in '08, just so we can be rid of Bush and his friends.

Yet, even as '08 approaches us, Bush has basically demonstrated that elections can be bought, legislation is mostly done by think tanks rather than elected representatives, and the military industrial complex monopolizes our budget.  In truth, it's not just Bush that I hate.  I hate this government.

Granted, I admit that we're still better than our enemies in the Middle East.
CommieChipmunk

JOJOBA wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

JOJOBA wrote:

have you heard of checks and balances?  its how the national government works.  if they tried to pass any laws that would "violate" our rights, the supreme court would be right on their asses saying, "the hell you can."  they would call it unconstitutional.   remember that document? the Constitution of the United States of America?  still there.  still is the supreme law of the land
do your research home dog....

By passing the Military Commissions Act (a.k.a. the torture bill), Congress has granted the Bush administration extraordinary powers to detain, interrogate and prosecute alleged terrorists and their supporters. Anyone anywhere in the world at any time may be summarily classified an "unlawful enemy combatant" by the executive branch, seized and detained. Only aliens are subject to military trials (I've updated my original post here to more accurately describe persons subject to military commissions; see sec. 948a-c in text of legislation). As Bruce Ackerman points out in the LA Times, the definition of "unlawful enemy combatant" includes those who "purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States" (by say, writing a check to a Middle East charity) and may extend to US citizens. Thanks to the Supreme Court's decision in Hamdi v. Rumsfeld, US citizens at least appear to retain habeas corpus rights, a foundation of Western jurisprudence. Foreign nationals do not; the Act explicitly denies them the writ of habeas corpus (the right to be charged and tried and the right to appeal any convictions in a court of law).

http://www.thenation.com/blogs/notion?pid=126220

i'd find more but i have calc homework i have to do

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard