mr.degman
+10|6437
yeahhhh
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

finally
i just wonder how it is "exclusive" when anyone can dl it
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK

max wrote:

finally
i just wonder how it is "exclusive" when anyone can dl it
No idea.
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6767|Hell, p.o box 666

EA/DICE[badly owned, what else]pre order customers
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6668|Devil's Perch
It can not be downloaded by everyone. Obviously it checks if there's a purchase/pre-order of 2142 related to your EA-downloader account. I personally can't get beyond that page mentioned above and I'm quite sure it is for that reason.
Proud member of a dead community.
Chou
+737|6802
So they one who bought 2142 in a store is screwed.. yay.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6578|NYC / Hamburg

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

It can not be downloaded by everyone. Obviously it checks if there's a purchase/pre-order of 2142 related to your EA-downloader account. I personally can't get beyond that page mentioned above and I'm quite sure it is for that reason.
well i dont have ead installed on my pc and i can still dl the stuff
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6638|UK

max wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

It probably just checks your account.
AmbassadorofPain
+34|6668|Devil's Perch

liquidat0r wrote:

max wrote:

AmbassadorofPain wrote:

It probably just checks your account.
I tried 3 browsers (Opera, FF, Internet Explorer) and the result is always the same, I'm always being redirected to that start page. I apologise for my above statement if it works for others, yet for me it does definitely not.
Proud member of a dead community.
Madiz
is back
+26|6767
Cool movie
https://i524.photobucket.com/albums/cc328/Madiz991/signa.jpg
heggs
Spamalamadingdong
+581|6399|New York

Chou wrote:

So they one who bought 2142 in a store is screwed.. yay.
only if you care about that stuff. seems pretty worthless, just like that thumbdrive i got for preordering through eb.
Remember Me As A Time Of Day
PhaxeNor
:D
+119|6427|Norway | Unkown
lol, it wont take to long before someone is uploading it somewhere.. (If they are able to in that case)
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6537|Singapore
i cant dl it

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard