BloodMetal
+2|6861
First, I can't login without my BFHQ being clank for a few minutes. The the awards are blank. Now, I get the "insane message". So i reinstall like I had to last time and it works. Now my game just closes to desktop everytime i login. My friend is having the same problems. Anyone else experiencing this?
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6583|Southampton, UK

Knightnifer wrote:

EA have screwed 2142 in the past 20 minutes. It take 6 or 7 minutes to now log in to your account.
Then a further 3-4 minutes to load up server...
Hopefully will be fixed soon...
- Sucks tbh...
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6571|UK

Seems the stats bug lives on in 2142!  NO unlocks for the past day or two for me, cleared up tonight and got my promo, (serg major of the army, HOW GAY IS THT TITLE ) anyhoooooooooo, I also am getting problems like that.  And also for some reason, I can not access the game now, without first loggin in to the ea downloader and selecting play now from there.  I thought perhaps that would eliminate the need to log in again once I am in, apparantly not................  Still early for the game though mate, just think they have months and months to make it EVEN WORSE

Martyn
BloodMetal
+2|6861

Bell wrote:

Seems the stats bug lives on in 2142!  NO unlocks for the past day or two for me, cleared up tonight and got my promo, (serg major of the army, HOW GAY IS THT TITLE ) anyhoooooooooo, I also am getting problems like that.  And also for some reason, I can not access the game now, without first loggin in to the ea downloader and selecting play now from there.  I thought perhaps that would eliminate the need to log in again once I am in, apparantly not................  Still early for the game though mate, just think they have months and months to make it EVEN WORSE

Martyn
That's why I'm playing it as much as I can before they make this game suck.
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
+303|6499|Communist Republic of CA, USA

Bell wrote:

(serg major of the army, HOW GAY IS THT TITLE )
Every branch of the US Military has a unique E-9 rank, in which there can only be one Holder at a time

United States Marine Corps:  Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps (Currently John L. Estrada - I have a signed letter from him)
United States Army: Sergeant Major of the Army (Currently Kenneth O. Preston)
United States Navy: Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (Currently Joe R. Campa)
United States Air Force:  Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (Currently Rodney J. McKinley)
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6583|Southampton, UK

Major.League.Infidel wrote:

Bell wrote:

Every branch of the US Military has a unique E-9 rank, in which there can only be one Holder at a time
only 1 person at one time?
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War

Knightnifer wrote:

Bell wrote:

only 1 person at one time?
Yep.
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6571|UK

Bell wrote:

United States Marine Corps:  Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps (Currently John L. Estrada - I have a signed letter from him)
United States Navy: Master Chief Petty Officer of the Navy (Currently Joe R. Campa)
United States Air Force:  Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force (Currently Rodney J. McKinley)
And your point is..........?
topthrill05
+125|6599|Rochester NY USA
Methinks that there servers are having some issues.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6727|Antarctica

Bell wrote:

2142 doesn't use USMC ranks.
Mr.Casual
p-n*|3eergogglz
+136|6530|Minnesota eh
it uses the EA ranks
Major.League.Infidel
Make Love and War
Yes I know it doesn't use real ranks, I was merely stating that if you think the title is gay, it is in fact a real title, and a rather prestigious one at that.
link52787
+29|6543

BloodMetal wrote:

First, I can't login without my BFHQ being clank for a few minutes. The the awards are blank. Now, I get the "insane message". So i reinstall like I had to last time and it works. Now my game just closes to desktop everytime i login. My friend is having the same problems. Anyone else experiencing this?
I had it, I manually deleted everything 2142 and cleaned the registry files with a reg cleaner and did a fresh install.
Chou
+737|6812
Several issues:

Login stays blank.
No info on awards.
Favorite servers show up red, all of them, sometimes a few.
Crash to desktop.

First of all, we payed for a game that seems to be useless without a masterserver and now it's pretty much defect.
topthrill05
+125|6599|Rochester NY USA
You knew this when you bought the game. I can't go 2 rounds with an issue with my connection. EA/DICE are indeed full of donkey shit.

You wont hear me bitch because I knew this when I bought the game.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard