+581|6542|Southeastern USA
all of em
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6836|Reykjavík, Iceland.
None, but sadly I know they will.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6695|New York
Well, If they were launching rocket yet again into Israel, Then they should have expected this. Your title should read, How many times should Palestinian Militants launch in discriminant rockets at unarmed civilians. Then not expect Retaliation. Its not just a one way street, Palestine must stop lobbing rockets also. So this will never end until they ALL can agree to stop the bullshit. But Someone has to stop Iran from rearming Hammas in the first place. That would be a good start. THEN if Israel does anything, THEN the UN can impose some sanctions on there asses also for breaking the rules.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6750|Argentina

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Well, If they were launching rocket yet again into Israel, Then they should have expected this. Your title should read, How many times should Palestinian Militants launch in discriminant rockets at unarmed civilians. Then not expect Retaliation. Its not just a one way street, Palestine must stop lobbing rockets also. So this will never end until they ALL can agree to stop the bullshit. But Someone has to stop Iran from rearming Hammas in the first place. That would be a good start. THEN if Israel does anything, THEN the UN can impose some sanctions on there asses also for breaking the rules.
Headstone the UN is a joke pls.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6574|SE London

How Many More People Should Israel kill?

One of them should be Katsav.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6695|New York

sergeriver wrote:

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Headstone the UN is a joke pls.
Hell dude you dont have to tell me that. Ive pounded that into the ground 1000 times yet get slammed for it. Glad someone agrees though. Useless and corrupt.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6574|SE London

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

Hell dude you dont have to tell me that. Ive pounded that into the ground 1000 times yet get slammed for it. Glad someone agrees though. Useless and corrupt.
Not corrupt. Just inept.
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6522|Global Command
No corrupt and inept and sometimes evil.
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6574|SE London

ATG wrote:

I don't agree. The only corruption or evilness I have seen any evidence of within the UN has come from it's constituent nations. Unless you have any examples of the UNs corruption, which I would be interested to see.
<[onex]>Headstone
+102|6695|New York

Bertster7 wrote:

ATG wrote:

I don't agree. The only corruption or evilness I have seen any evidence of within the UN has come from it's constituent nations. Unless you have any examples of the UNs corruption, which I would be interested to see.
Thats a loaded question. A Catch 22 if you will. because to prove it, you have to include ALL nations. But lets start with The oil for food program and work our way up.. Lets start with the INEA being paid off to look the other way. There suppose to represent the whole of the UN yet change there tune according to EU pressure. Especially when it comes to Iran. They Know exactly whats going on there yet say everything is roses.

Lets not Hijack this Topic, if were gonna discuss this lets start yet another UN is useless and Crap topic.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636
till they run out of targets
mark
+5|6398
You guys make it sound like israel is the bad...
They are getting rockets fired into there country there men are dying and you think the israels are to blame.
If america had a rocket sent into there country they would invade oh wait to late they already did...
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6636

doneyone wrote:

Mod:  Racist remark removed.
wow.......wow
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6574|SE London

mark wrote:

You guys make it sound like israel is the bad...
They are. Do you know anything about the establishment of the state of Israel? The nation was founded on terrorism, that is irrefutable. The actions of Israel since it's founding have been highly illegal as well. They have more UN sanctions against them than any other nation in history, they have consistently broken international law and they have flouted the NPT.

The Israelis (as a nation, I'm sure there are some perfectly reasonable Israelis out theres) are far from being innocent victims of terrorism.

Last edited by Bertster7 (2006-11-01 07:30:29)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6548

doneyone wrote:

Remind me never to visit Holland.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 08:52:03)

Earl_SwaggerJr.
+2|6382|Louisiana

doneyone wrote:

Yeah... Muslims are bad as whole right? Whay kind of response is that?
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6614|London, England

doneyone wrote:

Seriously guys, outright stupidity and racism should be somewhat moderated. It does say if you can't keep a level head this place isn't for you.
SGT.Slayero
+98|6458|Life in a vacuum sucks
Slay Them All!!
CameronPoe
+2,925|6548
Irrelevant because there will be an ENDLESS supply of potential victims. As they say in Ireland - NO SURRENDER!!!! Fight to the last fucking man.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-11-01 08:53:58)

Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6461
Palistinian fires an RPG, hits nothing. Israeli then fires a cruise missile, hits everything.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6729|Salt Lake City

We could wall off the entire area (Israel and palestine), then fill it with water.  Whichever country has the best swimmers wins!
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6764|PNW

This should be a poll:

<0
=0
1-9
10-99
100-999
1000-9999
10000-99999
100000-999999
1000000+

Then you could make an equal poll asking how many more people should Islamic extremists kill.

Last edited by unnamednewbie13 (2006-11-01 09:28:09)

Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6749|Scotland

I am watching this thread very carefully.
Any one else care for ome more absurd rascism?
Great, that person will get a nice PM.

One thing I cannot stand, and I dont think anybody that has an intelligent or even slightly intelligent mind cant stand is
A rascist
Youw ant to be rascist? Great ( sarcasm ), but you want to be rascist on these forums? NO.
Capiche?
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6749|Scotland

Ha, I was not saying that.
Have you read what one of the guys said?

doneyone wrote:

They should kill alot more muslims. and no israeli's cauz they rule for killing scum muslims.
Exactly my point, now if you want to retaliate with a valid reason, please, go ahead. But if you have none. Dont.
And PM me if you must.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard