']['error
Banned
+630|6651|The Netherlands
condolances
Pernicious544
Zee Tank Skank
+80|6708|MoVal So-Cal
*Thump* *Thump*...

Driver number 1: Lolz I'll keep going. *calls friend* "I just wacked a puppy, I'm so cool! LAWLZ!!!!!!"

*Thump* *Thump*

Driver number 2: Oh snap!!!! 10 points!!! and Extra for not stopping!!!!!

Yeah it sucks that the el doggo got el squished. Look at it this way, Karma is a bitch and in the end....the two drivers will explode.
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock
poor puppy
The Magic Mullet
+240|6432
"My dog just got hit by a car. "

How does it smell?

Hold up.... i've got me gags mixed up here....

Last edited by The Magic Mullet (2006-11-01 02:36:58)

Mr.E
HakLaw in the house
+103|6568
i smell.....bull-shit?
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6770

He should have held 'E' to get in the car...

Ok no but in all seriousness, that really blows dude. Nothing like a careless driver to ruin your day.
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6569|Cheshire, UK

The Magic Mullet wrote:

How does it smell?

Nice one Mullet - subtle as a brick as always...

Last edited by SkoobyDu (2006-11-01 02:47:43)

Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6402|Evilsville

The Magic Mullet wrote:

How does it smell?

Real smooth! STFU!!

Sorry to hear about your dog.:'(
They should put those 2 drivers between 2 cars and make pancakes out of them. Stupid bastards.
The Magic Mullet
+240|6432

Gillenator wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

How does it smell?

Real smooth! STFU!!

They should put those 2 drivers between 2 cars and make pancakes out of them. Stupid bastards.
Yes, because we all know 1 puppy = 2 humans.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6534|Singapore
man the 2 sickening drivers....my condolence.....
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6402|Evilsville

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

How does it smell?

Real smooth! STFU!!

I didn't mean it literally!
The Magic Mullet
+240|6432

Gillenator wrote:

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

Real smooth! STFU!!

I didn't mean it literally!
Life goes on, he got 4 karma out of it so it wasn't a total loss.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6628|London, England
Maybe they didn't notice, it's not nice to start calling the drivers names. After all, if you're driving you don't usually expect a dog to randomly run into the street. Jeez.

Sorry for your loss,  i'm trying to figure out why the dog would get spooked like you said. That's strange..
The Magic Mullet
+240|6432

Mekstizzle wrote:

Maybe they didn't notice, it's not nice to start calling the drivers names. After all, if you're driving you don't usually expect a dog to randomly run into the street. Jeez.

Sorry for your loss,  i'm trying to figure out [b]why the dog would get spooked[\b] like you said. That's strange..
Maybe it saw a trick or treater in a really convincing costume?
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6765|Argentina
My condolence.  If you remember the good time you had with him, he will live in your memory.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6599|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Hard Luck Dude
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6693|Hell's prison
Your pups in a better place bro, I am sorry for your loss.  It sucks losing a best friend like that.  That just cold as ice the drivers not even stopping...Makes me wonder what is next for humanity?  Why dosent God kill all the stupid people?
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6668|Canada Eh?
Jesus, sorry to hear that man. I've been in your position before and I know it feels. My dog died 6 months ago and I still think about her. Get him cremated if ya want and keep the urn somewhere in the house... I found it helps me think that my dog is still around.
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6510|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
DAmn ... I hate such drivers.. *Fuck off you freakin drivers* ... They should be taken from the street such drivers..

But I'm SORRY, REALLY REALLY SORRY

May he R.I.P
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6695|UK
Man thats shit.

When I was about 4 years old I had 2 dogs, both of them got ran over. I've also had a cat get ran over, a hamster and the dog I have now has also been hit by a car.

I know how you feel man
reefl3x
+72|6409|United States
Life certainly goes on magic mullet, but its not easy letting go of something you were so close to, plus the fact that he wasnt even a year old makes it worse. At least if he was 5-6 I could say he had a life, but he really didnt.

Plus the shock effect of seeing such a small dog dead sticks in your brain.
----
ANd about getting spooked, my dog was abormally hyper. I mean getting the leash on him was a 15 minute deal, hes always jumping and hopping all over the place. We have taken him to get haricuts at petco and the people couldnt do it, hes just a hyper dog.

He apprently got spooked by the car wash next to my building and didnt know what to do...sadly instead pf running inside, he ran towards the street.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-11-01 07:40:45)

DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6442|Jax, Fl
Sorry to hear that.  I'm a huge dog lover and i know how you must feel for having lost your guy.

Hearing about the drivers not stopping doesn't suprise me though...I was at a stop light in a 4 lane road down here in jax watching this little dog on the sidewalk, then he walked accross the empty left side of the road, in front of my truck and to the other side of the road.  Then he made his way back accross the two lanes on my side in front o fmy truck again and into the presently clear left 2 lanes.

All the sudden the left turn light goes green to my right and plain as the eye could see the first driver runs over the dog (going 10 mph tops, coulda stopped easily).  So now its wrigling in pain and the second car runs over it, then a third... THEN people started trying to avoid the dog...and the whole time i'm sitting here watching it.  Pretty fucked up.  I wanted to follow the three people that could have saved the dogs life but decided they didn't want to move to avoid it and ask what was wrong with them..

Were the cars speeding?  No, they were going about 10mph
Could they have stopped?  Yes
Did they have enough space to avoid the dog?  Yes, a whole lane
Did they feel bad about it afterwards?  I hope so

Last edited by DeepSkysUrGe (2006-11-01 07:53:50)

Des.Kmal
+917|6625|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
that sucks. happened to my dog when i was in 4th grade.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
Papa Smurf 314
Right in the Smurfin' parking lot?
+90|6777|New York

The Magic Mullet wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Sorry for your loss,  i'm trying to figure out [b]why the dog would get spooked[\b] like you said. That's strange..
Maybe it saw a trick or treater in a really convincing costume?
You really need to shut the fuck up now.

If anything happened to my dog, I would feel the same way, Reflex.  Sorry for your loss.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6763|United States of America
You're in LA, no one cares in LA. Move to OC.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard