Commie Killer
+192|6398

Harmor wrote:

Crash727 wrote:

"Bush's suit is black..................................................................................................................not!!!"
Bush's suit is NNNNOT BLLLLACK!!!!!!!!!!    :-P

Don't worry, since Kerry is a Democrat this will only be in the news for another 12 hours and then we'll be done with it.  I wonder what would had happened if a Republican said this?
They would be condemned by the country(aka the media) to eternal damnation.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

[VS-UK]LtCol.Ripper wrote:

That dummy couldnt get elected dogcather now lol
I am someone who really could give a shit if it's a donkey or an elephant but that guy just screwed any chance he had at running again. If he did can you imagine how many times his opponent would throw that in his face?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
PekkaA
+36|6675|Finland

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I hate Prez Bush and think he's doing a horrible job but he still did beat kerry.
I think Bush's victory tells more about you voters than it tells about Kerry....
misconfiguration
GURU
+86|6407|Indianapolis, IN
Haha, Kerry is so radass!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6655

PekkaA wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I hate Prez Bush and think he's doing a horrible job but he still did beat kerry.
I think Bush's victory tells more about you voters than it tells about Kerry....
whoa whoa whoa.  dont throw stones....

I heard Conan O'brien helped elect your current president.  Nice lady I might add.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Late_Night … nd_Finland
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6664|pimelteror.de

PekkaA wrote:

lol

true
wreck®
+10|6397
Theres truth to that but factor in scared soccer moms and Christian conservatives who could never vote for "fag enabler" Kerry ^^ then a handfull of people who cant see past fear mongering and Kerry never stood a chance really. If only there was an electable independent I'd be satisfied ..for few a seconds.

Watch Nov 7th the Republican scumbags are gone only to be replaced with democrat douches ..the lesser of 2 evils at least.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6707|NJ

wreck® wrote:

Theres truth to that but factor in scared soccer moms and Christian conservatives who could never vote for "fag enabler" Kerry ^^ then a handfull of people who cant see past fear mongering and Kerry never stood a chance really. If only there was an electable independent I'd be satisfied ..for few a seconds.

Watch Nov 7th the Republican scumbags are gone only to be replaced with democrat douches ..the lesser of 2 evils at least.
TBD.... I feel that they are equilly evil, but if the Dems actually get the majority we'll actually see what they can do.. We need a strong indepentant party to get a few more seats to at least scare the "two Party's" into seeing that the american public is getting sick of there bull shit...

Most employee's shape up knowing that they're position is at risk so it would hopefully happen with the parties.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
+605|6559|San Diego, CA, USA

Masterstyle wrote:

Wikipedia wrote:

Kerry said, "You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq."Kerry and his aides later explained that he had intended the remark as a jab at President Bush, but had inadvertently left out the word "us," which would have changed the line to "you get us stuck in Iraq," which was then to be followed with the words: "Ask President Bush."
Freudian slip?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

SFCCDailey wrote:

The only thing worse than Kerry is that ugly bitch he's married too!!!!!!!!
Hmm...

https://www.crazyweiler.com/tootsie.jpg

Anyhow, the non-appology on the second day and the "sorry you took what I said wrong" appology on the third day is just an example of him and his ilk.

We'll see next Tuesday if his comments and the fallout of his 'joke' affects the election.  I mean its still 4 days away...anything can happen.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6748

<[onex]>Headstone wrote:

This comes out of the mouth of one of our own officials?

Paraphrased here mind you: " If you stay in school, study hard, do your homework, Be smart, Youll go far, If you DONT, youll end up in Iraq!.  WTF Is this? This is a direct SLAM on our troops saying that they are Uneducated people. No matter how its spun, Its a slam no matter how you say it. Theres no way saying that could be a Joke towards the president as he is trying to slither out of it. He has also reiterated the same line.

Sad, very very sad when someone who was trying to be president of the US even spews something like this out of his mouth. typical.

That was just a kick in the teeth. Ive lost all faith in any choice in the next election in 08 if this is going to be the platform they will try to run on.
Kerry = Win!

Educated people don't fight with bullets, they fight with words.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6560|Southeastern USA
so what was mr educated doing in 'nam then?
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

Bernadictus wrote:

Educated people don't fight with bullets, they fight with words.
Yep...those educated soldiers try to talk to all the insergents, bathists, terrorists in Iraq and are probably dead.

"Hey you with the bomb strapped to your torso.  Let talk ab....<BOOM>"

Trying to talk to a terrorist is like trying to squeeze blood from a rock.

Last edited by Harmor (2006-11-03 07:55:18)

Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6612|132 and Bush

SFCCDailey wrote:

The only thing worse than Kerry is that ugly bitch he's married
You know sometimes I hate the fact my first name is Kerry. Heaven forbid my girlfriend happens to walk over read that post..lol
Xbone Stormsurgezz
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6540|Global Command
Way to go Kerry!
Everytime he opens his mouth the republicans look like the better choice.
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found

ATG wrote:

Way to go Kerry!
Everytime he opens his mouth the republicans look like the better choice.
But they are.  Personally, I don't like the Democratic positions on many policies, espeically on their willingness to withdraw from Iraq before its stable - doing so will embolden the enemy.

This disdain for the military goes back decades with the Democrats, especially the elitist Democrats.  I mean all those 'hippies' from the 60s are now in power.  And don't get me started on the Democratic positions on life...they are a party promoting death.

Last edited by Harmor (2006-11-04 16:46:43)

13rin
+977|6490
"You know, education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq," -JOHN KERRY

Here is the deal... Kerry meant to say "get US stuck in Iraq".  He was taking a shot a the prez.  Lets think about it.

They both went to Yale.  Bush got better grades.  Then Bush went on to Harvard.  Kerry? No more education.

They both joined the military.  Kerry learned how to drive a boat.  Bush learned how to fly a FIGHTER JET.  I wonder which requires more intelligence.  I wonder how many morons the US lets fly multi million dollar fighter jets?

What job did Kerry want?  He wanted Bush's job.  As smart as he was he still couldn't win.  So, Kerry is the lest qualified person in America to make that joke..  And it wasn't even funny.

Kerry is a moron.

Last edited by DBBrinson1 (2006-11-05 13:33:06)

I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
Eagle
Togs8896 is my evil alter ego
+567|6642|New Hampshire, USA
https://pictureserver.funnyjunk.com/pics2/irak.jpg
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/14407/Sig_Pats.jpg
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6786
Just one my reason I am support the Republicans this year. Not to mention the fact that the democratic candidate for Senate in my state said, "No Reply" for 3/4 of his "where do you stand on ____?" questions. The Republican candidate responded to every single one.
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|6695|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
ill sum this all up, bush might not be the smartest monkey in the barrel but he is doing a great job, in all aspect, better then that 5 purple hearted fuck nugget kerry, his wife does make very good ketchup though i must give them that (heinz)
Sgt_Sieg
"Bow Chicka Bow Wow." The correct way.
+89|6786

Tushers wrote:

ill sum this all up, bush might not be the smartest monkey in the barrel but he is doing a great job, in all aspect, better then that 5 purple hearted fuck nugget kerry, his wife does make very good ketchup though i must give them that (heinz)
Publix store brand ketchup > All

Wendy's ketchup packets run a close second. I dunno what brand they are though.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6768|Argentina
https://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7862/georgebushnoapologiesmb7.jpg
Harmor
Error_Name_Not_Found
It was the terrorists who killed them, not Bush.  You probably blame spoons for making Rosy O'Donald fat.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6840
Reminds me of the onion headline

"Bottom 10 percent of last year's graduating class ready to take on Saddam"

Classic stuff....
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6491|Somewhere else

Nice! god I hate Bush. but, if Kerry won the election, its not like he'd done any better. a choice of two dipshits '04 was..... Hmm, why does the world hate the U.S. again?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard