BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6667|Canada Eh?
https://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6909/screen017yt7.th.jpg

I am not telling how I got here by mistake for obvious reasons... but I did not use it. I got out and shot that bastard
47man
+46|6431|Cali

BornToKill67 wrote:

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6909 … yt7.th.jpg

I am not telling how I got here by mistake for obvious reasons... but I did not use it. I got out and shot that bastard
Old glitch and old thread.
LT.Victim
+1,175|6570|British Columbia, Canada
When you press the left alt (to clear the 3D map) in a Local game, your game will Crash to Desktop..

I've renamed my alt button to the "CTD button"
Mafia47
+27|6748|Chicago
idk if this has been named but this one glitch annoys me over all the other ones (yes even the musical chairs over the enemy titan)

The glitch into the enemy titan core room with all four consoles still up. Pisses me off everytime.
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6835|Australia

bEAv3D wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

stationary and handheld AA weapons not locking to enemy air vehicles except for the UAV
Yeah, I hate that.  It seems that I have that problem with mainly the transports.
The AA is fucking useless.

99% of things you shoot down crash into the ground, not giving you the kills.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6578|USA

Elamdri wrote:

A couple of problems I have noted are the awards section.

A: I have 35 combat effcieny pins and 2 Distinguished Combat efficieny pins, but ever award that says you need a best kill streak of ten, it says mine is 2.

B: I have the explosive Gallantry badge, but not the explosive pin. the badge requires 10 in a round, the pin requires 8.

Also, Titan Destructor is Bugged.
same here for B
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

GeoEnvi wrote:

- AR-74 rockets pass through hard and soft targets without exploding
There meant to. Your not meant to shoot them at close range, so they dont activate until they go past a certain range, otherwise they will, as you said, fall through the ground.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6744

gene_pool wrote:

GeoEnvi wrote:

There meant to. Your not meant to shoot them at close range, so they dont activate until they go past a certain range, otherwise they will, as you said, fall through the ground.
They pas to hard targets at a far distance. For instance on a moving titan.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6663|Brisbane, Australia

kontrolcrimson wrote:

bEAv3D wrote:

jkohlc wrote:

stationary and handheld AA weapons not locking to enemy air vehicles except for the UAV
Yeah, I hate that.  It seems that I have that problem with mainly the transports.
The AA is fucking useless.

99% of things you shoot down crash into the ground, not giving you the kills.
But you get a warm glow inside, and to me, that makes me happier than 1 point.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6628|Gold coast, Aus.

Bernadictus wrote:

gene_pool wrote:

GeoEnvi wrote:

They pas to hard targets at a far distance. For instance on a moving titan.
Oh ok, well, its only ever happened to me when i fire before the deployment length
Commando
+8|6609
My personal fav annoyances are

- Gunships missiles not affecting ground troops. What a joke, you can take out a tank but not a soldier.
- Occasionally you get no noises/explosions when something hits/destroys your tank. You have no idea your even getting hit and then your gone.
- Beacon not deploying randomly. After a few deaths, it's back to normal
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6533|Singapore
wall glitch in EU Titan
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6640|Florida

imortal wrote:

Here is a fun one.  A player on the other side managed to glitch into my titans reactor core when the doors were still shut:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/etsummey/ … mp;.src=ph

EDIT okay, having troubles See the photo here
We still have one console left, he is just toying with me in there.  ANd yes, he managed to destroy the core with that one console still intact.
immortal,
somehow i glictched into my own reactor core when i tried to spawn on top of a squad leader how was lying against a wall to the core. i had to suicide to get out.
[zulu]steviep831
+6|6640|Florida

Ender2309 wrote:

Elamdri wrote:

A couple of problems I have noted are the awards section.

A: I have 35 combat effcieny pins and 2 Distinguished Combat efficieny pins, but ever award that says you need a best kill streak of ten, it says mine is 2.

B: I have the explosive Gallantry badge, but not the explosive pin. the badge requires 10 in a round, the pin requires 8.

Also, Titan Destructor is Bugged.
same here for B
third for b.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard