Poll

Given the 3 candidates, who would you vote for President in 2008?

Sen. John Kerry16%16% - 19
Sen. Hillary Clinton32%32% - 36
Sen. John McCain50%50% - 57
Total: 112
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
Upon reading this article -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061031/ap_ … ouse_kerry

It mentions that Kerry and McCain are both considering running in 2008.  I just figured I would start my own vote here, and see what comes of it.

Vote away.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America
All canidates suck. Null. But if any McCain.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
All the candidates may suck, but when the election comes up in a couple years, and the candidates suck, do you just not vote?
SysTray
"Generous mods" < Thats right Systray !
+180|6813|Delaware
Probably Hillary. I just figure a woman will be a little more conservative (meaning using them sparingly) with her wars, and will hopefully focus on some domestic issues more.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6593|132 and Bush

Sen. Hillary Clinton?
Trying to scare us on Halloween?
Xbone Stormsurgezz
2tuff
Positive Karma Here!
+357|6768

Kmarion wrote:

Sen. Hillary Clinton?
Trying to scare us on Halloween?
LOL ya.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida
She is a senator isnt she?........I dont pay enough attention to here to know for sure, but I thought she was lol.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6748|United States of America

{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank wrote:

All the candidates may suck, but when the election comes up in a couple years, and the candidates suck, do you just not vote?
I said if I had to, McCain would be my choice.
Agent_Dung_Bomb
+302|6728|Salt Lake City

Of those listed I would also take McCain, so long as he doesn't give in to the ultra right-wing religious groups that have given him so many problems with running for president in the past.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6405|da ville, va
I only want hill so bill can get some more sweet intern ass. He hasn't finished his job and this time he could lie all he wanted to.
Pug
UR father's brother's nephew's former roommate
+652|6534|Texas - Bigger than France
I was kind of hoping the Dems could do better.
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6743|Chicago.
I'd say McCain.
Mafia47
+27|6733|Chicago
anything that puts bill clinton partially into the white house again gets my vote!
The#1Spot
+105|6532|byah
Dr. Condoleezza Rice needs to run for president. Too many white presidents fucked up lets put a Black person in and see if things go better.
Ryan86th
+14|6494|Ohio
Is there a "None of the Above" option?
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6677|Hell's prison
Clinton???  Are you guys crazy?  We all know that you can only be president for 8 years, shes done /sarcasm.  If any McCain, he seems to know where to go, But I honestly do not believe that America is ready for a female president yet, and maybe not for a while.
alpinestar
+304|6588|New York City baby.
Borat bitch
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6677|Hell's prison

The#1Spot wrote:

Dr. Condoleezza Rice needs to run for president. Too many white presidents fucked up lets put a Black person in and see if things go better.
We already gave them two chances, Detroit and Oakland.  -Carlos Mencia.
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6677|United States of America
I'd vote for McCain. He's got two capital letters in his last name. Also if he's fixing to be between Repubs and Dems, there is one hell of a candidate. I hate the two party system. We need some centrists.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6688|NJ
John Kerry couldn't win a hooker in a whore house... Clinton not that bad a choice but America is not going to vote for a female president yet.. McCain is the only other option
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6637|Ohio
Stewart/Colbert '08!

But you know what scares me, I will be old enough to vote in 2008 so I should actually pay attention.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6570|Florida

alpinestar wrote:

Borat bitch
Damn it, I should have added him lol

And him lol

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Stewart/Colbert '08!

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-10-31 14:22:47)

ghettoperson
+1,943|6641

As Miller appears to prefer McCain out of the three, I'm going to say Kerry or Clinton.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6613|London, England
I don't know but whoever is the most nazified christian maniac out of those will win.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6530|Long Island, New York
None of them. Obama ftw.

But given the choices, Hillary. She's done so much for NY, coming from a NYer myself.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard