Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624
^title. During weekdays. I get about 4-6 hours a day which is too little imo.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
=Robin-Hood=
A stranger in the dark
+213|6791|Belgium

free time... a day ... to game ? or to do wathever minus sleep?

R
..teddy..jimmy
+1,393|6620
i get about 1.5 hrs a day
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6505|Valhalla
A fair bit, especially with the work pattern I do 3days on 3 days off
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6365|Evilsville
8 to 10 hours.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

all weekend, every second Friday is free. also university usually finishes at 4pm so i have free time until midnight when i go to bed (damm getting up early )

Last edited by max (2006-10-31 04:22:27)

once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
pinioncorp
1 Metre, 3 Rounds, 6 Misses?
+7|6395|Nobellius
__________________________________________________________________________________________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

4 - 6, 8 - 10 hours a day of free time?!? Are you in retirement or something?!?

I only get about 1 - 1½ hours maximum a day to do my own things. Thats not enough for me really, so I tend to stay up late to fill it in. Miss out on sleep though. Oh well, what one will do for a game...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6607|Wigan. Manchester. England.
At the moment with no job ALL DAY

Im sick of it lol.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6626|Brisbane, Australia

50 Hours a week I think, I cant remember if I factored in work, school work, ect ect
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6624

scottomus0 wrote:

At the moment with no job ALL DAY

Im sick of it lol.
trade?
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6365|Evilsville

pinioncorp wrote:

I only get about 1 - 1½ hours maximum a day to do my own things. Thats not enough for me really, so I tend to stay up late to fill it in. Miss out on sleep though. Oh well, what one will do for a game...

I still live with my parents.
I work 8 hours a day, and the rest of the day is free time for me, since I don't have to do anything.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6405|Jax, Fl
threeve hours
Vub
The Power of Two
+188|6465|Sydney, Australia
At the moment probably 30 minutes a day, honest...oops, times up, you see, I love you guys so much I devote all my free time to BF2s.
max
Vela Incident
+1,652|6538|NYC / Hamburg

Gillenator wrote:

pinioncorp wrote:

I work 8 hours a day, and the rest of the day is free time for me, since I don't have to do anything.
i know what you can do. move out and find your own place. i just properly moved out (before i would return home every couple of days) and i love it.
once upon a midnight dreary, while i pron surfed, weak and weary, over many a strange and spurious site of ' hot  xxx galore'. While i clicked my fav'rite bookmark, suddenly there came a warning, and my heart was filled with mourning, mourning for my dear amour, " 'Tis not possible!", i muttered, " give me back my free hardcore!"..... quoth the server, 404.
tyme414
+29|6612
1... school, come home, work 5-10
sleep
do it again
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6365|Evilsville

max wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

pinioncorp wrote:

i know what you can do. move out and find your own place. i just properly moved out (before i would return home every couple of days) and i love it.
I know! I bought my own apprtment last year, 169.000 Euros. But it isn't finished yet.
By the end of next year I will be living on my own, if all goes well.
malarkeycoon
+16|6611|Cardiff
to play games? probably could average 2 if I tried. I think my bf2 average is about 30mins a day but I could do more if I tried.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6515|Sverige (SWE)
Work > about 3h free time > then sleep.. but i´m going to haw time of for being a father soon....
Deadman
+34|6413|England
None, zero, zilch, during the week that is.
Having 2 kids that eat more than me (and thats a lot) means I have to work 12 hours days.

I try to make up for it at the weekends though.
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

Each day, wake up at 6 am, go to school, get home at 5pm, eat, do work, 7-8ish, so arond 3 hours of free time.

Used to be worse when I had to wake up at 5 because I lived 50km from school.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard