./Stagemantwo
+1|6411
Okay, enough is enough.  I've been playing this game since it came out in June '05.  I'm also a vet of bf1942 desert combat mod.  I've played many other bonafide 1st prsn shooters and flight sims.  Chances are, I and my clan for that matter, are way way way way way better than you will ever be.  Anyway that being said wtf is up with all these lame server rules.  Servers that ban for base rape with all flags, servers that ban for vehicle steal, servers that only allow enlisted players, servers that are infantry only but still have armor in them, knife and pistol stat padder servers etc.  OMFG!!! Why the Pony rides.  Why cant you whimps just play the game and slug it out like we used too?  I realize i dont own a server but geez, how do you expect to gain any real skill if you play with lame handicaps?  My clan and i have been on the crappy end of the stick plenty of times we've taken our licks and then some.  Every time when we're being raped we just fight it out and win the day.  And when we can't we take it like men!  We dont cry like babies. We come back the next round and pwn the clan that was raping us and do the same unto them and then we get kicked.   Kicked for fighting back. Kicked for winning.  Last night we were playing sharqi.  We were being camped at TV station with the Mi 28.  Thats cool sure ive been on the other end of that one plenty of times.  Never the less we had to shut that guy down.  We couldnt get our cobraup.So what does ole Stage do?  Hops in a hummer and drives to the mec ucb to ambush the  mec gunship when he came back to repair/rearm.  Mean while my boys are scrambling our gunship to cover me.  Result I steal the gunship for a while get shot down and return to try again.  I shut them down and kept them from sitting in one place at the TV station and camping the helpless noobs that kept spawning on the roof top.  <==== one could call that stat padding too, who cares though I've done it and i dont think that is wrong at all.  My point is i did what had to be done to permanently shut them down for as long as i could.  Not just shoot them down once and get some breathing room for a minute or two.  What i did was take them out of the game and make a real impact. This is real strategy.  This is beating your opponent.  Not just shooting him down.  Then i get booted right before the round ends.  I lost 100pts that round and would have beat out those guys in the gunship too.  Anyways earlier this evening we were playing kark and we were playing 175 ranger clan i think.  We were mec and completely kept them from even penetrating to the hotel.  This was big Kark too with all the armor and they couldnt even get out of their main.  Is it wrong to crush them all the way back at this point.  Is it wrong to go up in their base and punch them in the mouth and rape them at this point.  If it is i dont want to be right.  Again ive been on the recieving end of that one too and what does ole Stage and company do?  He sneaks around back to the gatehouse or where ever.  Long story short we got booted.  We rejoined though to talk some trash and they let us play the next map.  It was oman.  My boy and I got in the gunship and before you knew my clan had taken the whole map.   So what did ole Stage do?  He flies his little gunship out to the essex to get a little rape on.  To me this is totally fair.  We owned all the flags.  And don't forget the essex is heavily armed.  One chopper vs the essex is pretty ballsy if u ask me.  I being the bad ass chopper pilot that I am was up for the challenge.  The corbra and both fighters were up too.  Anyway I leave you to guess what happend to me after that.  And no i wasnt shot down.  How you gonna cry.  One chopper vs the essex and crew come on and you boot me.  We didnt even rape them that bad just one pass and then they kicked us.  If I would have been on the essex i probably would have shot me down.  Like i said already though me and my guys are very LEET.  One more story now.  I love the mobile commander.  I myself think this is the only way to go.  Ive been kicked for being the commander who chooses not to hide in a corner, but rather lead in front and fight with the troops.  My team NEVER loses when i command. I can do it in any ground vehicle and in the gunners seats in the bombers and choppers or transport choppers.  People hate this for whatever reason, and then they see how effective one can be if they know what to do.  My favorite though is flying with my older brother in the bomber.  I like to command in the bomber seat.  Now my brother is one of the best pilots in the game and when he gets hot he never misses and cant be hit.  He'll shoot down an F18 or J10 with the bomber and make it look so easy too.  So what does ole Stage do?  He drops the Arty on the airfield as that same pilot tries to take off again gets the double whammy.  Then drops the UAV on the airfield.  By this time my brother has reloaded UAV is chirping and I got the Mavrick up and big bros dropping bombs again for the hat trick.  It dont get much sweeter than that!  Now i admit it sucks for the guy on the ground but at this point he is demoralized and will be ineffective in the air next time he tries to get up, thus helping me and mine maintain air sepremacy.  I to have been a victim of the the Airfield arty.  I know it sucks bad waiting for your jet and then getting shelled but i hardly think its worth booting anyone for.  The only time anybody should boot is for real cheating/hax and lame tks.  WTF is up with all the lame server rules and handicaps.  No this, no that, you cant do this, you cant do that, you cant shoot here, you cant drive there, you cant steal this, etc., etc., ETC.!  Come on guys how will you ever know how good you really are if you cant even play on a server and test your mettle.  How do you expect to become THAT GUY?  The impact player the guy that everyone is watching.  The scary bastard that everyone is afraid of.  Well  tell you what.  If you have read this all the way through I invite you to come find me and my clan.  In these very forums we have been dubbed by others as "The Masked Men" and we are the ./Clan.  I am ./Stagetwo my guys are ./3lack&./3lue,./ManoFrio, and even ./3rown  and we are those SCARY guys that i was talking about, and we are waiting for your challenge you whimps!!!  Prepare to be schooled.
MrBrain
+24|6713|Finland
now that's one massive post! Now formatting what so ever, I'll take a screen shot and make a picture of is as an header for my blog page..

Last edited by MrBrain (2006-10-30 22:13:43)

-Whiteroom-
Pineapplewhat
+572|6681|BC, Canada
i got kicked today for bunnyhopping when all i did was jump into the hole in the middle of the square on 16 player karkand.... didnt seem like bunnyhopping to me. then i notice im the highest scoring guy on the opposite team from the admins....
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6443|Melbourne, AUS
whoa. I feel impressed with my myself just for reading it all.
MECtallica
+73|6527|jalalabad
*walks into topic, can't get over wall of text, goes back*
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6531|Los Angeles, California
I might just get dyslexia just reading that.
Ender2309
has joined the GOP
+470|6594|USA

MrBrain wrote:

now that's one massive post! Now formatting what so ever, I'll take a screenshot and make a picture of as a header for my blog page..
...uh...wtf did you just say?

Last edited by Ender2309 (2006-10-30 22:10:58)

chefvolrath
feeding the BF2S community since 2005.....
+5|6713

MECtallica wrote:

*walks into topic, can't get over wall of text, goes back*
MrBrain
+24|6713|Finland

Ender2309 wrote:

MrBrain wrote:

now that's one massive post! Now formatting what so ever, I'll take a screenshot and make a picture of as a header for my blog page..
...uh...wtf did you just say?
Sorry, edited spelling now
Seems as I got dyslexia reading it and started to forget words
Tas3674
+8|6463|Tasmania, Australia
dont u think u are slightly up urself??? you may be good, but you don't have to paste it everywhere and force it into our faces... also u should command probably
eagles1106
+269|6606|Marlton, New Jersey.
While I agreed with many things in your post and have argued them myself to others...some things I found stupid and dumb.
1.)If youre a good chopper pilot and can solo well or have a good gunner, you should know that fully loaded essex is one of the easiest things to rape.
2.)When you get kicked ingame or get disconnected, you DONT lose your points.
3.)Use "ole Stage" one more time and ill shove a toilet down your throat...lol jk
4.)The boasting got old.  Sorry to be an ass, but jesus christ, tell us your clan is good once or twice, not 20 times.
5.)You want a challenge? I recommend playing 20id, [TOP], code7, or Team Warchild.  They would give you a challenge.  There are other great groups and clans I cant think of atm.
6.)I find this point to be the greatest.  Your clan is so leet and is so great at "dealing" with things and "gutting" them out, so why the fuck are you complaining.  I know of nearly 25 servers that have almost no rules.  If you were so good at dealing with things, find servers that offer your style of play.  Or wait, maybe you think your clan is so good because you only play in the pubs with hindering rules, where coincidentally all the players that arent experienced go because they dont want to get owned, so they really pose no challenge to you.

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-30 22:34:53)

kajukenbo_kid
+36|6438|...
Hell, you guys kick ass, that is how the game should be.  I for one will definetly hit you guys up and either pub with you or play against you.  I think the greatest satisfaction in bf2 is when you are being raped or spawn camped or whatever stupid ass people now a days hate, and you turn around and kill them and bring the pain, even if you do die in the process, if you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best.
MochaBayGuy
+3|6508|Fort Collins CO
I was kicked for bunny hopping today on Iron Gator -- admins were prone on floor and I was hopping table to table and over tables in the mess hall to get to them.  Pretty lame if you ask me.
MochaBayGuy
+3|6508|Fort Collins CO
I was kicked for bunny hopping today on Iron Gator -- admins were prone on floor and I was hopping table to table and over tables in the mess hall to get to them.  Pretty lame if you ask me.
shlunky11
+1|6417

eagles1106 wrote:

While I agreed with many things in your post and have argued them myself to others...some things I found stupid and dumb.
1.)If youre a good chopper pilot and can solo well or have a good gunner, you should know that fully loaded essex is one of the easiest things to rape.
2.)When you get kicked ingame or get disconnected, you DONT lose your points.
3.)Use "ole Stage" one more time and ill shove a toilet down your throat...lol jk
4.)The boasting got old.  Sorry to be an ass, but jesus christ, tell us your clan is good once or twice, not 20 times.
5.)You want a challenge? I recommend playing 20id, [TOP], code7, or Team Warchild.  They would give you a challenge.  There are other great groups and clans I cant think of atm.
6.)I find this point to be the greatest.  Your clan is so leet and is so great at "dealing" with things and "gutting" them out, so why the fuck are you complaining.  I know of nearly 25 servers that have almost no rules.  If you were so good at dealing with things, find servers that offer your style of play.  Or wait, maybe you think your clan is so good because you only play in the pubs with hindering rules, where coincidentally all the players that arent experienced go because they dont want to get owned, so they really pose no challenge to you.
I agree with completely.

I am going to go get some butter so that we can greese your big head out the front door. 
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6785

A little formatting could've helped a bit, but yea, admins suck arse sometimes.

I do wonder sometimes why we never see "I kicked the best clan ever HAHAHA" or "Troop stole my chopper so I tk'ed kicked him" as threads.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6668
yeah started reading it then gave up learn to make paragraphs best of luck though sucks that u got kicked.
Choclot
+21|6565
wow, that was a long time of bitching
Anal Adventures
+1|6411
You talk alot of smack about a team that's avg kdr barley hits 1.6........If your getting kicked for ''pwning'' your in a noob server.I hardly doubt going 13-7 is making anyone that knows how to aim and fire rip their hair out and kick you.....please do me and everyone else a favor and get over your self and get out of the noob servers.Nobody cares how leet you think you are.......well maybe somebody does but it sure in the hell isn't me.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6476|USA
Ever heard of a paragraph?
RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6428|NSW, Australia

Flame War!!!
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6556|Denmizzark!!
I agree with you on most of the things you said.. except the commander shouldnt use vehicles other than transport if there are other players that wish to do it.. If you brothers gunner seat is free, by all means jump into it, your bomber will be more effective, but if another player wants it, give it to him.. More points for the commander that way..
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6674|The Netherlands
*click* getting kicked for beating the crap out of the other team *
Holy words in my grandma's pants!!! thats a lots of text eh ?
*click* index ...
./Stagemantwo
+1|6411
I apprecitate the feedback on my post.  I know it was long and unformatted.  I'm sorry if I upset the book nerds out there that read it.  As for my Leetness and my clans for that matter. Check out the stats.
Now I would also like to address the pubs we play in.  We play in the pubs that we can find that can take everybody in my clan that is playing.  And since bf2142 came out the number of good servers has diminished.  I played that crappy game in beta.  Its cool if you like halo and futuristic games.  I myself like to keep it real.  It just sucks because all that is left are these lame noob servers.  As for that Eagles1106 guy.  Well i hope you come find me. Ole Stage would love to run a little clinic on your ass.  Come find me I look forward to the challenge.  Speaking of the eagles didnt they drop behind the Cowboys in the division hahahah.
Again sorry for format i dont waste a lot of time in here posting.  This is only my s 2nd post.
Korpen
+6|6442
Stagemantwo you still haven't mentioned or linked to any info on your clan; anyone can say that they are a 1337 clan, a badass, etc.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard