Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645
A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.

https://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/jscro/Miscellaneous/halloween.gif

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-10-30 19:46:16)

DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I quoted myself to be double safe.

Last edited by DeepSkysUrGe (2006-10-30 19:38:33)

Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon
no beretta?  you're getting lazy.
Jello.01
+46|6607|DFW, Texas

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murderer chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
Wow, that was A TRAP... oh well...
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

Can I please report you for spam?
ShellShock.PwN
+31|6786|Barrie Ontario

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Just incase
George_W_Smith
Banned
+2|6388|Oakland

Jello.01 wrote:

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

https://swg.stratics.com/content/lore/personas/images/ackbar.gif
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

GotMex? wrote:

I was once walking through the forest, when I came upon a group of elves, chanting "TOMA TOMA!" over and over. Being the intelligent person I was, I decided to throw a rock at his head, which caused much anger from them. They began to chase me through the woods, But since they were elves, I escaped.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl

GotMex? wrote:

if you did you'd have to report yourself for that ^^

I think its just best to humor Mr Fancy
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6656|Australia

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c397/ … loween.gif
There's my quote and +1 for the funny as hell little movie.
T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6421|My room

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

I'm supersuperstitious

Last edited by T1g3r217 (2006-10-30 19:44:42)

Sharp<0>Shooter
+1|6397

death is never fun
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6645

George_W_Smith wrote:

Jello.01 wrote:

https://swg.stratics.com/content/lore/personas/images/ackbar.gif
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/ackbarfiesta5yk.jpg

Last edited by Fancy_Pollux (2006-10-30 19:46:44)

Reciprocity
+721|6579|the dank(super) side of Oregon

GotMex? wrote:

It's in the junk drawer, what the fuck do you want?
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6434|Jax, Fl

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

I was once walking through the forest, when I came upon a group of elves, chanting "TOMA TOMA!" over and over. Being the intelligent person I was, I decided to throw a rock at his head, which caused much anger from them. They began to chase me through the woods, But since they were elves, I escaped.
You really are a forum bot aren't you?  I should write my own program that strings together random words from specialized arrays to create proper sentences that don't make any sense.  Fancy Pollux, you are like a human mad lib.
major
+14|6479

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Archer
rapes face
+161|6423|Canuckistan

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Loaz.
Hornet141
+1|6402|Missouri, USA

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

/end shit in pants
Ben>You
+90|6525
K, Much love pollux.
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6419|Melbourne, AUS
hahahahah that pic is gold
i would +1 you if i had any

Last edited by maffiaw (2006-10-30 20:10:04)

Point&Shoot
Tank Whore
+52|6545|Canada
Thank you Mr. Pollux, for without you, there may come a day when I won't have a suitable opportunity to ask "What the fuck?"
DaBigDragon
+3|6738|USA

Wow.
GotMex?
$623,493,674,868,715.98 in Debt
+193|6761

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

GotMex? wrote:

Aren't elves like fast or something. Or magical? Not very smart elves you seem to deal with I see. And I'm guessing that's a no to my asking permission for spam reportation so thx for considering it anyway..
chaosdragon001
Whee
+53|6507|Los Angeles, California

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

A girl died in 1933 by a homicidal murderer. He buried her in the ground when she was still alive. The murdered chanted, "Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded.
I quoted myself to be double safe.
Spazz
+7|6565

Fancy_Pollux wrote:

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard