[MLG]Commander_Tom
+0|6767
Earlier tonight I was playing on ![NBK] Natural Born killers server and had been on there for a couple of rounds.  Even was commander for the first round that I was there.  Anyways probably a total of 2-3 hours.  From what I know I never had a single TK during the time, not even while I was commander with the artillery.  So I'm having a very good round and would be in second or third place.  The commander at the time was one of the NBK guys and I'm requesting orders for my squad and following them as well as my squad members.  One of the squad members is actually a friend of mine and were talking on team speak and getting ready to go capture one of the flags again and I all of a sudden get kicked supposedly for to many team kills.  So I thought I'd jump back on to find out what that was all about as I didn't have any that I knew of, though I did have an interesting death of my own as I well actually killed by the supply box as it fell off a wall.  When I went to get back on the server though I found out I was actually banned from the server now.  This really pissed me off so I asked my friend to find out why I was banned and the admins wouldn't answer him.

So I guess I'd really like to know why I was banned as I've now confirmed via the stats here that I did not have any TKs that round as it was the last round I played and my tks didn't go up at all since I logged off.  Are there any NBK admins out there that might be able to explain this?
deject
Got His War On
+37|6795|Golden, CO
all of my kicks were for high ping

getting bannd sucks.
ayb
+0|6777|Orlando, FL
you don't get penalized for tk's as commander so they wouldn't show up in your stats. from the sound of it someone wanted your commander chair. pb has pre-set "you were kicked because XXXXXXXXX" msgs and people just pick them at random sometimes. once i was banned from a server for foul language when i hadn't typed a single word in sayall sayteam or saysquad nor had i spoken a single word in voip.

only way to know for sure i guess is track down NBK's website, whoever they are.
[MLG]Commander_Tom
+0|6767
I've actually tracked down there site (I've been playing on NBK servers since BF 1942)  However apparently there site has been hacked.  I guess I'll have to track down one of them on a different server sometime.
=|1st|=Walker
+0|6777
maybe they meant to kick you to make room for a member and maybe they accidently banned you instead of boot.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6777|The Netherlands
there is a issue with BF2cc in our own ranked we can't kick people only bann m.
so ingame it says you are getting banned to make room for a member.
but in the screen that appears when you are removed we explain the problem and that they are banned for 1 minute.
[MLG]Commander_Tom
+0|6767

fdcp_elmo wrote:

there is a issue with BF2cc in our own ranked we can't kick people only bann m.
so ingame it says you are getting banned to make room for a member.
but in the screen that appears when you are removed we explain the problem and that they are banned for 1 minute.
I don't think I was kicked for that reason as the server was about 10 people short of being full.  Plus if you choose to kick someone to make room wouldn't you pick someone that isn't doing much?  Rather than one of the top 3 on the team?
section9
+9|6869|USA
this is why we need more official ea servers that are not clan related
Sud
+0|6769
Less 12 year old admins would be nice too

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard