sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina
Found in Youtube, not mine.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-31 06:59:27)

_-_911_-_180891
+540|6521|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
huh? ohh now I get it.
Eugefunk84
+48|6552
cookie
Deadman
+34|6460|England
LOL. Good one.
voodoodolphins
+92|6721
Very nice thought out.....you got my vote for president....or something
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6544|Singapore
nice accent lol
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6584|England

LMAO. Great idea for all you karkand players.
Ajax_the_Great1
Dropped on request
+206|6665
That's awesome. I've yet to see anyone do it on karkand but have seen it on warlord and wake several times. Can't wait to get some revenge.
basetballjones
+30|6767
niiiiice!  + to you!
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6549
Old. Been blowing out noobs like this for a long time.
Brasso
+1,549|6648

Wow.  You're cool.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6556|Long Island, New York
Hey hey hey I love you
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6596|Florida
I wasnt aware there was another Karkand glitch.....I dont play it enough I guess.
Drunken_Tankdriver
+81|6670
Um, market glitch? Can someone fill me in here?
https://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/2/acebigmack.png
Viller-Valle
Svensk Tiger
+15|6446|Sweden
Never even seen a glitch. But seems to be a good way to handle the prick. As long as he don't blow you up before you get to him!
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina
The same glitch is in Mashtuur, in the South gas station.  You can do exactly the same thing there.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6706|UK
This is old news.

Well the technique is. I've been doing it ever since the original karkand hotel glitch.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6692|Houston, Texas

E7IX3R wrote:

This is old news.

Well the technique is. I've been doing it ever since the original karkand hotel glitch.
Spiers.ckz
+10|6546

ShadowFoX wrote:

Now thats the way to respond to a player trying to help others get rid of glitchers. This is obviously not old  news to Serger. He is merely trying to help others. The fact that you obviously is the best and most knowledgeable Bf2 player in the world is besides the point.

Your response could have been along the lines of "Good job posting this helpful tip, i have known about it for some time, but have been too lazy to post it help others"

But to answer Serger i would like to say thx mate +1 to you for helping the rest of us to get tid of anyone trying to use this glitch.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6661
and by the time you have done all that the guy has seen what your doing and fucked off

or killed you.
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina
I posted this becuase the other day we were playing Mashtuur and three assholes were in the gas station at south, and kept killing every guy that spawned there.  So, we brought a tank (there was no AT there) and we put c4 in it and booom, those assholes blew away to the sky.  Then I saw in youtube someone took the time to explain this working method, and I posted it.  If you already knew about that good for you.  I didn't until someone in my team told to do the tank and c4 thing.

Last edited by sergeriver (2006-10-31 03:58:24)

jamiet757
+138|6640
wow...that guys sucks at throwing c4 at something a foot in front of him...or wait is that you? but yeah stop with the movies they aren't that great...

oh and that guys voice made me want to vomit
sergeriver
Cowboy from Hell
+1,928|6775|Argentina

jamiet757 wrote:

wow...that guys sucks at throwing c4 at something a foot in front of him...or wait is that you? but yeah stop with the movies they aren't that great...

oh and that guys voice made me want to vomit
No, it's not me.  I found that on youtube coz I'm pissed off with these jerks.
im_in_heaven
+27|6606
so basically you lose your tank to get one kill and waste all your time?
Ben>You
+90|6544

Spiers.ckz wrote:

ShadowFoX wrote:

Now thats the way to respond to a player trying to help others get rid of glitchers. This is obviously not old  news to Serger. He is merely trying to help others. The fact that you obviously is the best and most knowledgeable Bf2 player in the world is besides the point.

Your response could have been along the lines of "Good job posting this helpful tip, i have known about it for some time, but have been too lazy to post it help others"

But to answer Serger i would like to say thx mate +1 to you for helping the rest of us to get tid of anyone trying to use this glitch.
Nowhere did he say anything about being most knowledgeable. Please, get your shit straight. Also, the technique's been posted here MANY times before.

GG Serger,  and how the hell do you get into that building..?

Last edited by Ben>You (2006-10-31 13:53:15)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard