sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6446|Barcelona
Anybody has earned this badge?
Yesterday i destroyed a titan core, and i've more than 10 titan consoles destroyed, but i didn't obtain the badge
Are these the requeriments?

EDIT: After some posts and with my own experience, i think that the most probably requeriments for the silver badge are 10 global consoles and iar destroy the last console that opens the reactor room.
Maybe for the gold one, the requeriments are 40 global consoles and iar destroy 3 consoles and one of them must be the last one.

Last edited by sparrowpisuke (2006-10-30 23:00:34)

Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6648|Peoria
hehe, I got it without even destroying a core. I think that badge might be bugged, just keep at it.
the_outsider38
Microsoft Poster Child
+83|6695|Vancouver BC Canada
My buddy got his today he had 40+ consoles, then went 3 consoles and the core IAR. It didn't show up untill the score screen though.
Rubix-Cubes
+123|6657|UK
you dont have to destroy a core, i have the gold one, if you look in the stats all you have to do to get gold is have at leat one core destroyed sometime during your game play, and then destroy 3 IAR, i read it wrong 1st, i managed to destroy all the comsoles on my own and was attempting to destroy the core, but they started to heavly defend it, as it was the last thing left but kept getting killed, almost a got a purple, then just b4 the map ended it came up with congrats you deserve a medal, and it was the gold, i still didnt think i had it, cuz there is hardly any diffrence between the gold and the bronze, so i just thought it had awarded me the bronze again, was not till i really looked at it i noticed the requirments.... best of luck its a pain in the arse tp get, took me a week to get gold
Sambuccashake
+126|6611|Sweden

Rubix-Cubes wrote:

all you have to do to get gold is have at leat one core destroyed sometime during your game play, and then destroy 3 IAR
Just to clarify:
* First destroy a core and let it register in your stats
* Then destroy 3 consoles IAR

I read your post a couple of times and it seemed to me that you meant 3 cores IAR and it's kinda hard to blow the core more than once a round...
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6602|Warwickshire, England
I am having the same problem. It says in both BFHQ and http://bf2142fever.com, that you need...

In One Round: 1 Titan Cores Destroyed
Global: 10 Titan Consoles Destroyed

so this is not the case? I need to destroy 3 consoles in a round? Is that right?

<edit>  thats for the Silver btw

Last edited by gbr.hitman (2006-10-30 01:20:27)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6733|Germany, near Koblenz

Sambuccashake wrote:

... I read your post a couple of times and it seemed to me that you meant 3 cores IAR and it's kinda hard to blow the core more than once a round...
And because it's so "very hard to do", you'll receive an expert award!
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
reading through this thread again, most of you think he wants the Gold award. He is after the silver award the same with me.

What did you guys do to get the silver award? as the requirements of 1 Titan Cores Destroyed IAR and 10 Titan Consoles Destroyed GLOBAL are not working for me
zeidmaan
+234|6416|Vienna

gbr.hitman wrote:

I am having the same problem. It says in both BFHQ and http://bf2142fever.com, that you need...

so this is not the case? I need to destroy 3 consoles in a round? Is that right?

<edit>  thats for the Silver btw
you are right.
Silver is "Global 10 titan console destroyed"
If you have more that 10 destroyed so far than you will get the badge eventualy.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6628|Canada
do they hafta b enemy consoles?
Samtheman53
Banned
+346|6696|UK
I got it be destroying 2 or 3 consoles cus u get "You got points for destroying a strategical object" when u blow the last consoles the doors blow open

Last edited by Samtheman53 (2006-10-30 03:27:21)

sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6446|Barcelona
I have 18 titan consoles destroyed and haven't still the silver badge... something else is needed i guess...
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6772|Rotherham, England

destruktion_6143 wrote:

do they hafta b enemy consoles?
You can't destroy you're own
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue
I have gold ^-^

sparrowpisuke wrote:

I have 18 titan consoles destroyed and haven't still the silver badge... something else is needed i guess...
Here's the requirements:

Last edited by Goven (2006-10-30 03:45:16)

gbr.hitman
Fair Play!

Goven wrote:

I have gold ^-^

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Here's the requirements:
Like I said before, I have met all the requirements globally (i think I have 15 or so) and have destroyed the titan core many times but I still haven't been rewarded it.
Flasheart88
+0|6761|Brisbane
I got my silver one today - I destroyed my tenth console (globally) and got my badge. In that round I did NOT destroy the core, but had done so a few times in the past. I recieved the badge as soon as I destroyed my tenth console.

It's actually a pretty easy badge to get, IMO (the silver, NOT the gold) because you just need to time your run to the titan. Invariably, no one will be defending it until after the shield goes down, and only a handful before the first console goes down, so a pair of attackers who board the titan right after the shields go down can quite easily take out 2, maybe 3 consoles before the defence arrives in strength. Do that a few times, and then all you need is to take out the core in a round.
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6482|Purdue
Just give it awhile, you'll get it eventually.
sparrowpisuke
Fractalman
+27|6446|Barcelona

Goven wrote:

I have gold ^-^

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Here's the requirements:
nops... this is what i've sayed i did yerterday and no silver badge earned.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6830
I've got the silver and I've never blown up a core. I took out two consoles in one round something like my 14th and 15th consoles then I got the award as I started shooting at the core.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6817|Belgium
I don't know :-S I always have the bad luck that when I destroyed like 3/4 of the Console's health some other fool rushes in and shoots a clip on the Console while I'm reloading my Rockets or whatever.. And HE get's the freaking point .. That really sucks, you know..
And whenever I try to use C4, my Teammates won't clear the room.. (Well not before THEY destroyed it anyway)
Anyway, the badges, I will get probably when I'm lucky that no one else shoots the console at the last moment..
But the Problem Solver Pin.. I 'm not seeing that happening any time soon.. Seems to me that only Clanmember who have their own ranked server can get this Pin..
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6413|New York

sparrowpisuke wrote:

Anybody has earned this badge?
Yesterday i destroyed a titan core, and i've more than 10 titan consoles destroyed, but i didn't obtain the badge
Are these the requeriments?
I have expert titan destruction badge.
AoWs-Avantek
+3|6413|New York
I took out 4 consoles and I didnt take out the core got expert after I destroyed 40 in total.+1000 points YOO-HOO
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6415|Finland

I got the silver without destroying the core, just shot it with one rdx-pack. and sometimes the consoles glitch (u destroy one and game thinks u destroyed 3 and so on)

I love titan destruction pins. Funny to blow up the titan's guns with doragon and then take a look at the noobs at the hangar. They are always looking each other and thinking wtf just happened and also u get 20 career points for one pin...

Last edited by [69th_GFH]GC_PaNzerFIN (2006-10-30 07:30:55)

3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8
Sydney
2λчиэλ
+783|6844|Reykjavík, Iceland.
I got mine by destroying two consoles, first any, and then the last one, that gave me 2 destroy points, one for the console, and one for the reactor room doors.
GC_PaNzerFIN
Work and study @ Technical Uni
+528|6415|Finland

oooh, that's why I sometimes get 2 point, thx YAY!
3930K | H100i | RIVF | 16GB DDR3 | GTX 480 | AX750 | 800D | 512GB SSD | 3TB HDD | Xonar DX | W8

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard