mjs1973
+2|6544|Albuquerque, NM
This is for those of you that have kids and will be out Trick or Treating this Holloween. You can find sex offenders in your area at this website put together by John Walsh (America's Most Wanted)

http://www.familywatchdog.us/

Keep your kids safe this Holloween
Phantom2828
+51|6577|Land of the free
Wow
Fallschirmjager10
+36|6510
Omg, i got 25 sex offenders withing 1 mile of my house...
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6800|Chicago.
101 offenders within a 5 square mile radius.

Wow.
Master*
Banned
+416|6544|United States
there's one living right across from me *shudders*
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6821|PNW

Keeping in mind, of course, that it's easy to pin child molestation on anyone.
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6893|Sacramento, Cal
865 offenders ......
13rin
+977|6529
I got a sex offenders -Christopher Dike within a .25 miles of my house and a SCHOOL.  The school thing is illegeal.  I'll be calling the sheriff's office tomorrow..
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6599|Southeastern USA

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

there's alot of bullshit tied up in sex offender laws, ppl labeled as such for passing out drunk in the woods with their pants around their ankles become sex offenders simply because a child saw them, couples having sex in their own house become sex offenders because their curtains were open, 18 yr old boys locked up for a decade because they had sex with their 17 year old girlfriends then daddy finds out and the boy ends up in court
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6641|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Nice to be able to find out and protect your kids.
Could that website lead to a few beatings ???
Not that they don't deserve it.
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6723|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
It's funny this is mentioned. Only today my local rag printed a map of all known offenders in South Wales under police supervision orders.  The map isn't in the link but the story is, ther are 70+ living in my smal county.  I reckon our county is the same size of an american town to put it into perspective.

I'd break their fucking necks. 

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/0100news … _page.html
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6829|Great Brown North

kr@cker wrote:

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

there's alot of bullshit tied up in sex offender laws, ppl labeled as such for passing out drunk in the woods with their pants around their ankles become sex offenders simply because a child saw them, couples having sex in their own house become sex offenders because their curtains were open, 18 yr old boys locked up for a decade because they had sex with their 17 year old girlfriends then daddy finds out and the boy ends up in court
wouldnt be the first time a pissed off father has gotten someone locked up >.<
CameronPoe
+2,925|6605
That's a handy tool for fellow offenders who live near each other to hook up and discuss tactics.
aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6842

CameronPoe wrote:

That's a handy tool for fellow offenders who live near each other to hook up and discuss tactics.
Chances are they'll have been banged up together in prison or lived in a bail hostel together anyway.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6677|UK
Why is my house highlighted?

... must be a mistake
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6745|NJ
Surprising there's only 15 around me.
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6695
There are like 180 within five mile radius around the area where I live and close to the area, there is only one that is actually close to my street.

Last edited by blademaster (2006-10-30 09:35:39)

Gawwad
My way or Haddaway!
+212|6734|Espoo, Finland
Better just stick around with your kids and not let them go by them selves at all. Just walk behind them and keep some distance to not ruin their fun
Des.Kmal
+917|6667|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
some guy lives .62 miles from me.......... wow.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
maffiaw
ph33r me 傻逼
+40|6470|Melbourne, AUS

liquidat0r wrote:

Why is my house highlighted?

... must be a mistake
or is it????????? *creepy music* lol
Surgeons
U shud proabbly f off u fat prik
+3,097|6539|Gogledd Cymru

BigmacK wrote:

101 offenders within a 5 square mile radius.

Wow.
sux2bu , i cant believe this info is available, imagine all the identity theft that could happen
Brasso
+1,549|6680

Des.Kmal wrote:

some guy lives .62 miles from me.......... wow.
Not many, but two across from the fucking high school I go to?  Scary shit.
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6680|Washington, DC

That's one ugly watchdog.

edit: 404 offenders found oh shit

Last edited by Hurricane (2006-10-30 15:38:08)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6605
In the miniscule town in the asshole of nowhere in Wisconsin where I spent a summer working there is about 10 or so sex offenders (mostly child molesters)! Nuts. The population of the town is like 2000. Look it up: ZIP 53965, Wisconsin Dells. It's a bit weird getting to see photos of people who have ACTUALLY molested children.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-10-30 15:39:30)

Mafia47
+27|6790|Chicago
thats nice...i just found out that theirs a sexual rapist that works in the elementary school down the street from my house...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard