Scr0k
A clown killed my dad
+47|6507|Alabama
Okay, so heres the deal.

I've worked all today trying to knife people from behind in order to get my veteran knife badge (which is 500 career points). So i finally get it and im like yay! so then i go to BFHQ and it says that i have it and that i can rank up. So i go into another game thinking that i will rank up when I start to play right? well i see that i havent ranked up by the end of the round so i go back to BFHQ and it says i never got the award and that i still have 500 more points to go til i rank up....

WHAT.........THE.........F***???!?!?!?!?
CommieChipmunk
+488|6562|Portland, OR, USA
you should probably just kill yourself
Bell
Frosties > Cornflakes
+362|6541|UK

Log out then go back in, or maybe that is just me but after I play for any time whatso ever it will not show up in the BFHQ untill I have re logged in :S.

Anyways try that
SAS-Lt.Phoenix
Banned
+8|6395|Brooklyn, New York
Wait a day or two. If nothing happens, well, your fucked =\
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6583|Your attic

CommieChipmunk wrote:

The_Killer
Banned
+113|6517|dunno

Towelly wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

Ice Cold Killa
+26|6436|Perth, W.A, Australia.

Bell wrote:

Log out then go back in, or maybe that is just me but after I play for any time whatso ever it will not show up in the BFHQ untill I have re logged in :S.

Anyways try that
im not too sure if this works for ranks but i always do it so my points come through and sometimes awards also sometimes when i rank up and disconnect from the server i ranked up from it says im a private so i just log out and log back in then problem solved.
Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6668|Kingswood Country
I have copped this about a dozen times now. I have about 6 screenshots of the basic recon badge, and 3 screenies of me being promoted to corporal. Other than a heap of points though - at least I haven't been pwnt on something like a collectors pin.

I am going to be patient for one more week, given similar issues happened with early BF2. At least it will give me a chance to hit captain in BF2 while they get their shit sorted for 2142.
r'Eeee
That's how I roll, BITCH!
+311|6440

spawnofthemist wrote:

CommieChipmunk wrote:

y ppl just quote sumthin without replying... does it mean anything?

Last edited by rabee2789b (2006-10-29 15:23:06)

spawnofthemist
Banned
it means we meant to say the same/similar things but the person we quoted beat us to it.

its emphasis.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6772|Great Brown North
EA happened to your award.... bye bye, all gone
r2zoo
Knowledge is power, guard it well
+126|6588|Michigan, USA
Quit crying, I have 28 hours out of 10 on the medic hub and it wont award me my silver badge.  The entire stats system is crappy, this is what happens when EA hosts the stats servers...
Ninja_Monkey
I TK For Blackhawks
+60|6557|UK

CommieChipmunk wrote:

spawnofthemist
Banned

r2zoo wrote:

Quit crying, I have 28 hours out of 10 on the medic hub and it wont award me my silver badge.  The entire stats system is crappy, this is what happens when EA hosts the stats servers...
would YOU personally care to finance an extreme bandwidth server that doesn't lag at all and facilitates millions of simultaneous connections?

no, didn't think so..

until you can, you can't complain.
Wamzip
+1|6382|Cov - UK
Just one of the MANY,MANY,MANY bugs that came with this lovely game (I still play it every free hour of the day :S).   On a side note does anyone know how to contact EA with a VERY long list of the bugs you've found ??? How did the beta testers relay their finds to them ???  I would very much like to tell EA how they've manage to create the largest digital turd in human history.

-Wamzip
TheEternalPessimist
Wibble
+412|6612|Mhz

Awards are SLOW. I got 5 ranks before it eventually caught up and gave me my unlocks and badges.

Just give it time.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard