]GoD[JiN
+4|6558
dose any one know what it is exacly a squod needs to do to get a "field upgrade"

was in a squod lastnight and we were getting 2-3 field upgrades a round but i couldnt work out why or how menny pionts "the squod " had getten to be awarded with them ??
137twozerosniper
+57|6563|UK
follow orders
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6815|Belgium

]GoD[JiN wrote:

dose any one know what it is exacly a squod needs to do to get a "field upgrade"

was in a squod lastnight and we were getting 2-3 field upgrades a round but i couldnt work out why or how menny pionts "the squod " had getten to be awarded with them ??
My god! Your English is terrible! Jezus I have never, ever, in my entire life seen someone raping the English language like that!

But back to the topic; Isn't there a certain amount of points your squad has to gather to get these Field Upgrades? I've never actually took attention to them.. Just use them from time to time when I'm playing a Class that I haven't unlocked yet..

Last edited by D34TH_D34L3R (2006-10-29 08:46:06)

Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6694|South Africa
Follow your squad leader like you're his shadow.
Revive teamies, resupply, defend etc etc all standing near your SL.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6558
could you read it ....yess
did you know what i was trying to say ........yess

what was your piont ......dont know i seem to have missed it
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6815|Belgium

]GoD[JiN wrote:

That it gave me a headache?
]GoD[JiN
+4|6558
so its not pionts needed to get field upgrade its team work ? .....leader dish,s out orders as mutch as posable and sqod mebers follow even if the result dosnt get the squod any pionts ?

D34TH_D34L3R  we,v moved on now m8

Last edited by ]GoD[JiN (2006-10-29 08:52:33)

JP3
+8|6668|Grammar Land
I'm sort of surprised that people haven't figured this out.

This is the important part: the squad leader needs to issue Attack and Defend orders, move orders don't mean shit.  Every kill that anyone in your squad makes gets a successful squad point.  Your revives and heals also work, but the kills are the important one, as long as your moving toward the attack marker.  Also being near the squad leader gives a bonus.
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6640|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

]GoD[JiN wrote:

so its not pionts needed to get field upgrade its team work ? .....leader dish,s out orders as mutch as posable and sqod mebers follow even if the result dosnt get the squod any pionts ?

D34TH_D34L3R  we,v moved on now m8
even throughout your terrible use of the english language, i managed to figure it out..

you seem to have grasped the basic fundamentals of Field Upgrades now

congrats.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6558
hey im from a place called newcastle if i typed the way we talk here you would have been totaly lost :p

why aye man
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic

]GoD[JiN wrote:

hey im from a place called newcastle if i typed the way we talk here you would have been totaly lost :p

why aye man
I know plenty of people from Newcastle, I even used to go out with a girl from upon Tyne, I could probobly understand you.

Now when spawn starts talking in pure Scottish, now that's a bitch to understand.

Last edited by Towelly (2006-10-29 09:20:16)

]GoD[JiN
+4|6558

Towelly wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

why aye man
I know plenty of people from Newcastle, I even used to go out with a girl from upon Tyne, I could probobly understand you.

Now when spawn starts talking in pure Scottish, now that's a bitch to understand.
omg hes not from glasgow is he o.0 liek talking to some one from spain ;p
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6589|Your attic

]GoD[JiN wrote:

Towelly wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

why aye man

Not quite sure which part of the land of the wet spawn is from, he only starts talking like a kilt wearer when he's drunk.
]GoD[JiN
+4|6558

Towelly wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Not quite sure which part of the land of the wet spawn is from, he only starts talking like a kilt wearer when he's drunk.
and being from scotland thats probbly alot then lol
spawnofthemist
Banned
hell yes.

and i would so understand ye..

yer a fuckin geordie like.

lived down there for 4 years.. bits of the accent still pop up here and there.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6759

JP3 wrote:

I'm sort of surprised that people haven't figured this out.

This is the important part: the squad leader needs to issue Attack and Defend orders, move orders don't mean shit.  Every kill that anyone in your squad makes gets a successful squad point.  Your revives and heals also work, but the kills are the important one, as long as your moving toward the attack marker.  Also being near the squad leader gives a bonus.
Move orders do work.
Dex Luther
+32|6436|Canukastan

]GoD[JiN wrote:

The point was type properly or not at all.
zeidmaan
+234|6413|Vienna

If your squad leader issues an attack order on an enemy silo/flag then every kill you get inside the 30 meter radius, roughly, will get you 1 squad point. If the SL issues a defend order on your own silo every kill inside the 30 m radious, roughly, will give you 1 squd point. Every time you heal, revive, repair, resuply a squad member you get 1 squad point. Also if you wound a enemy and your squad member kills him you get 1 squad point plus the normal kill assist.

Easyest way is to issue a order to attack/defend the titan. POINT FARM !!!!!
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6597|S.C.
Stick to the squad leader like virtual glue.
Poseidon
Fudgepack DeQueef
+3,253|6536|Long Island, New York

D34TH_D34L3R wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

My god! Your English is terrible! Jezus I have never, ever, in my entire life seen someone raping the English language like that!

But back to the topic; Isn't there a certain amount of points your squad has to gather to get these Field Upgrades? I've never actually took attention to them.. Just use them from time to time when I'm playing a Class that I haven't unlocked yet..
Don't be a spelling/grammar nazi, just answer his question.

To actually answer the question, I'm pretty sure you just need to follow what the squad leader tells you to do and stay around him.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Dex Luther wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

no wonder you support BF2 1.4
your stats blow elephant dick.
Dex Luther
+32|6436|Canukastan

spawnofthemist wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

]GoD[JiN wrote:

yeah cause there's 5 people that play on my account (not including the friends that come over and try the game). Also notice that I've had the game since launch and only have about 100h played. And yeah I support patch 1.4. It got rid of the bunny hopping, the dolphin dive, and all the other lame ass exploits that people used and then claimed they were "1337." Why wouldn't I support it?

Still, I don't see what that has to do with people getting on the internet and thinking that it's an excuse for them to express themselves as if they were patients of a prefrontal lobotomy.

Last edited by Dex Luther (2006-10-29 15:42:31)

StormEye
Sniper
+50|6643|Malibu
For those of you who are confused with how to get squad points, here are some ways you can earn them.

#1 When an instructions are given by squad leader, you follow them. e.g. 'Move to this location', 'Attack this position'. When the instructions are followed and carried out near the instruction point, you will receive a point. Even though move signal doesn't give you much point but if you follow it enough you will get it.

#2 Kill an enemy when you are close to your squad leader. +1 point

#3 Kill an enemy who is near your squad leader. +1 point (Snipers, try to pick out the enemy who is attacking your squad leader. It works well)

#4 Heal, Repair, Resupply your squadmates. Usually awarded a squad point along with you heal, repair, ammo point.

Now time for squad leader success points.
#1 Give instructions so that your squad can get the squad point. Usually when they are given a point, you will be given one too.

#2 Follow your instructions as well, don't just sit back and relax. Do your job.

Hope this clarified some confusion.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6625|Canada

Dex Luther wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Dex Luther wrote:

yeah cause there's 5 people that play on my account (not including the friends that come over and try the game). Also notice that I've had the game since launch and only have about 100h played. And yeah I support patch 1.4. It got rid of the bunny hopping, the dolphin dive, and all the other lame ass exploits that people used and then claimed they were "1337." Why wouldn't I support it?

Still, I don't see what that has to do with people getting on the internet and thinking that it's an excuse for them to express themselves as if they were patients of a prefrontal lobotomy.
jumping and diving is an exploit? omg those fucking cheaters!!!! i cant believe ppl had the nerve to do such a thing?!?! cmon man, its a game.

games=fun

BF2 patch1.4=douches like you.

on the english thing, has it ever occured to u that sum ppl r too lazy to type out everyword? or the mere fact that not all 6 billion of us speak english?

How, good sir, did you ever (or ever will) make it to adulthood?

Last edited by destruktion_6143 (2006-10-30 02:36:12)

]GoD[JiN
+4|6558
to shed some light on my spelling witch upset this guy so mutch in the first place

its a combo of cant be arsed typeing to fast (eg:liek not like ) typeing in the dark -_-  fat fingers small keys in my defence you can still read it and it still makes sence and is only a problem to a very small number of forum users (english lit students mebe ? ).So all in all its no big deal IMO

any ways StormEye,s post was very helpfull was runnign a squod lastnight and we were sick of hearing "field upgrade avalable !" we all had unlocked every thing there was to unlock

GG thx for the help

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard