Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6619|London, England
It was a decent feature in BF2, it helped out alot when there were alot of stupid snipers around so you couldn't walk from flag to flag without getting killed and when the retard runs off with the only buggy in the base on his own. Why did they axe it? (It wasn't there in the demo)

I think it should've stayed, it's annoying without it. They could've easily prevented it from being dropped on the Titan and on snipers on buildings and stuff.
Kanye North
randy
+80|6463
probabaly so no one can do the commander hax thing again. idk i dont play 2142
w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6556|AK101 Factory
A Walker drop would be ownage (lolz rofilz!11one).  It is annoying when someone speeds off in the buggy then if a air transport sees you, it crashes into you
Sgt.Gene
+215|6762

Mekstizzle wrote:

It was a decent feature in BF2, it helped out alot when there were alot of stupid snipers around so you couldn't walk from flag to flag without getting killed and when the retard runs off with the only buggy in the base on his own. Why did they axe it? (It wasn't there in the demo)

I think it should've stayed, it's annoying without it. They could've easily prevented it from being dropped on the Titan and on snipers on buildings and stuff.
Because the commander drop caused the 1.3 problems.
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.

Sgt.Gene wrote:

Mekstizzle wrote:

Because the commander drop caused the 1.3 problems.
lol well those 1.3 problems are back
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6704|Antarctica
Vehicle drop was retarded IMO.
Dex Luther
+32|6436|Canukastan

Mekstizzle wrote:

Because the transport ship spawns every 5 seconds. I think they should extend the spawn time for them.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6714|MoVal, Southern California
yeah... the transports are helpful when NUBZ aren't flying them into the ground or bailing out without telling anyone. I think the vehicle drop would be abused in 2142, especially on the titan.
Master*
Banned
+416|6493|United States

Kanye North wrote:

probabaly so no one can do the commander hax thing again. idk i dont play 2142
deanspeedway
+0|6721
The flags are a lot closer together in BF2142 so walking between points isn't as bad as it was in BF2.
Also there are plenty of vehicles in most maps.
It still doesn't stop buttheads from driving off in with no passengers leaving 10 people standing on the tarmac screaming "need pickup!"
HellGuard99
+2|6523
deanspeedway hmm mm u forgot about titan mode
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6754|United States of America
What would a dropped car do on titan mode, bounce off the shield, hit the ship and blow up? Or would it have the force of a nuke and kill the titan then and there?
Kamikaze17
Over the line!
+70|6747|Mark it zero.

Miller wrote:

What would a dropped car do on titan mode, bounce off the shield, hit the ship and blow up? Or would it have the force of a nuke and kill the titan then and there?
Maybe it would give you a vehicle to use to transport you to the next silo...?
JaMrulezass
+47|6463|Hong Kong

Kamikaze17 wrote:

Miller wrote:

Maybe it would give you a vehicle to use to transport you to the next silo...?
ashahahahhahhahahahahahahahah lol
Drax
Paddles/Plane Whore
+28|6559|Australia, NSW

Miller wrote:

*proceeds to put a car on an unsheilded titan,just for the novelty of driving it off at high speed*
beerface702
+65|6691|las vegas
all i want is a shoulder launch tactical nuke, and this game would be great
jordanmillward_1
+11|6402
Because the vehicle airdrop is retarded.
Bernadictus
+1,055|6735

It should be ingame. Maps like Shuhia Taiba, are way to large to be taking a walk.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

Vehicle drop was retarded IMO.
hmmmm, yes, cartillery, buggies landing on rooftops, commander dropping you a car when you didn't ask for it and giving away your position, sure am going to miss all that
deanspeedway
+0|6721

HellGuard99 wrote:

I usually play conquest. My PC doesn't handle titan mode very well : (

I agree that some big maps have some long walks.
BUT
The jeeps' machine guns are a lot more powerful in 2142 than in BF2. Having them dropped all over the place would alter the infantry vs infantry balance in the game which I feel is pretty good at the moment.
buttered noodle
+16|6643|ohio

deanspeedway wrote:

The flags are a lot closer together in BF2142 so walking between points isn't as bad as it was in BF2.
Also there are plenty of vehicles in most maps.
It still doesn't stop buttheads from driving off in with no passengers leaving 10 people standing on the tarmac screaming "need pickup!"
its really not bad if you get the extra run and faster recovery unlocks and have light armor on, you can run for about 20 seconds i'd say
buttered noodle
+16|6643|ohio

beerface702 wrote:

all i want is a shoulder launch tactical nuke, and this game would be great
I want anything to be able to damage the titan, like the fighter hover craft missiles, or anti air guns, also suicide runs in a titan with a plane. I have to say it would look simply amazing to see all the firepower on the map concentrated like that. 2 more things: titans need to be able to crash into each other(maybe if a on a team vote the commander is granted the power?) and titans need to be able to attack each other. Also it wouldn't hurt if we had more than one fighter plane thing per team. And easily the coolest thing would be if we could have like 3 titans per side and the battled, with maybe one or two dozen fighter planes flying around. unfortunately that kind of thing would be limited to those of us with 2 gigs or more of ram and probably no more than 32 players on a server(like super duper server on steroids).
Buzerk1
+44|6834
Why? Because the game doesn't need it... that seem simple enough.
HellGuard99
+2|6523

deanspeedway wrote:

HellGuard99 wrote:

I usually play conquest. My PC doesn't handle titan mode very well : (

I agree that some big maps have some long walks.
BUT
The jeeps' machine guns are a lot more powerful in 2142 than in BF2. Having them dropped all over the place would alter the infantry vs infantry balance in the game which I feel is pretty good at the moment.
well than make it only in titan mode, and its pretty ez to kill a FAV, you just shoot the driver..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard