0akleaves
+183|6627|Newcastle UK
So i have to do that with a mouse and keyboard shouldnt be too hard since i can shoot down a few j-10s in my f35 and not die in a round.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6535|Istanbul-Turkey
I only use keyboard, I dont do do stunts but I am good at fighting, and I am sure that I suck hard if I start using a stick.
Djbrown
+129|6510|Adelaide, Aussieland

TheMackumSlayer wrote:

So i have to do that with a mouse and keyboard shouldnt be too hard since i can shoot down a few j-10s in my f35 and not die in a round.
Wow you want a medal? Its no big feat these days. honestly why did u have to post that.
0akleaves
+183|6627|Newcastle UK
Why did you have to post your opinion then i will still beat you in a dogfight only 2 people have actually shot me down 1 on 1.
You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6579|Area 51
Mmm..probably the first time I going to say this:
/fail
those stunts can be done easily with a mouse and keyboard just needs some little practice..
you guys are FRICKIN HILARIOUS....    I MAKE VIDEOS TO GET KARMA... karma doesnt get you medals, girlfriends, cash, BJs... nothing.. and either does doing stunts...    and way to go with speeding up your clips to make you look more L33T.. 

decent stuff BTW... but  I still prefer ground pounding over flying.... any turd and learn how fly and bomb... with a joy or a mouse...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard