AnubisX
+0|6388
Hello. Up until a little while ago I could view my Battlefield 2 Statistics without a problem in BFHQ. However now no statistics are being displayed in BFHQ apart from awards, badges, ribbons, map time, and kit time.  It also claims my rank is private, even though I just received my promotion to Sergeant. Whenever I use the "compare" feature, it also states that all other players are privates and displays no point statistics. Below is a screenshot to show my problem. Thank You for any help you can offer in resolving it.

V as you can see it claims I have 0 points, however in reality I have exactly 2,500.
[img]http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/4897/bf2tm7.jpg[/img]
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6624|Warlord
This happens every now and then with problems from the stats server feed (probably especially common on weekends when more people play and there's heavy load on the server).

Nothing to worry about.
Ryker
+13|6501
When this happens do points you get still go towards your GS?
straz_mataz
Banned
+86|6531|Edmonton Alberta
yes your score is still being recorded.... i think it ahs something to do with 2142 also

as nobody can log into 2142 and play right now
DaBombadier
+8|6404|Sooooo coooold....Canada....
Well you don't need to worry. Just wait a bit for the stats to update themselves. This has happened to me before due to the heavy loads of people playing online like Todd_Angelo said. In like a week the stats should be updated.
AnubisX
+0|6388
Yeah, I had hoped it would go away, however it's been like this for 4 weeks now.
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6807|NÃ¥rvei

Contact EA-support !
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6624|UK

Varegg wrote:

Contact EA-support !
Ha! Yeah, right.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard