kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
i got it. no more rage quit for a little while
Cubefreak666
I kill you in future, too
+34|6646|Germany
The best method is: Titan Mode, EU team.
Wait until a chopper landed on your deck and go there with a pod. Stand on the left side of the chopper infront of the pilot's cabin, next to the cannon, wait until someone comes out and knife him, if he tries to get to the bord cannon, you can knife him in his seat. And then hop a few times in the upper entrance of your titan and kife the people who are crouching there.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas
I'm getting rather pissed at the .0001m distance required to knife someone. Like... running behind someone.... *Stab* nothing happens... he turns around and gives me a face full of LMG bullets. 
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6651|Wigan. Manchester. England.

SnIpErOwNzYoU wrote:

Get in a Mashtur or Jala server Inf ONLY
*Duh mommy i like eggs/*
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6720|Antarctica

straz_mataz wrote:

sit at a spawn point and knife them as they spawn easiest way to do it mind you it may be cheap but seriously who really cares??
I always thought that was fun
MagiCandy
+18|6668
Just wait for people to get bunched up at the beginning of the titan console hallways, or get behind the guys who are in the catwalk thingy.
sharpshot19
Copenhage master
+30|6710|minnesota

mikeyb118 wrote:

sharpshot19 wrote:

mikeyb118 wrote:

Dont run at them head on, that makes you easy kills. Just try to sneak around and stab them in the back.
Only take out the knife when you are getting into "stabbing" distance.
i dont agree with this, cuz well i run around with a knife out all of the time that way when i do get within striking distance i dont gotta worry about getting messed up in switchin weapons and pull out the wrong thing. ive done that many times....run up on someone with a gun out go to switch to the knife and scroll through to anxiously and pull out a grenade in which case i just chuck it at my feet and kill us both
I use a button on my mouse as a shortcut to the knife. So it is difficult for me to pull out grenades.
http://www.sharkyextreme.com/img/2003/0 … ptical.jpg
awww damn you! ive been meaning to get the g5 for a while...that way i wouldnt have to worry about it
Zefar
+116|6664|Sweden
Titan mode is an execellent place to start the knife killing. As someone stated, take the pod to the back of the Titan and knife those snipers/medics/Supports when they lie there and put bullets into your friends. While you are busy knifing them they are busy killing your friends. :3

All thou doing this like 5 times in a row makes them rather known about this and thus they don't lie there but attack instead and keep and eye to the back more often.

Or when one console is destroyed the will head for the other one. Camp in the small space that leads between the 2 first doors to the 2 first consoles. People rarely look there what I know. And when they are busy with shooting at your people once again they rarely pay attention to their backs unless you done it a couple of times. :3
dalfiuss
+1|6845
Easiest way I found was this:

Play any titan map, you can try for knife kills on the ground before the shields go down, if you can get 1 or 2, that makes the titan defense a bit easier, but once the shields are down pod to the second level of the back of your titan, drop into one of the little hallways and stand where the little jut comes out of the wall facing the hole.  The second you see someone drop in slightly move foward, drop prone, and slice with the knife.  It will almost always be a kill.

After a couple of kills they will begin with dropping nades, if you are at the jut you should be able to back off and then reposition yourself.  Be assault and have a medic pack down by you, so if they get off any shots you can be back to full for the next one.

This method is incredible if they have alot pressing the offense, and you have people defending the consoles, as you could be up there knifing for 20 minutes.
link52787
+29|6536
I'll usually knife fight, doesn't matter how much health you have cause its a one hit K.O.
Bevo
Nah
+718|6535|Austin, Texas
I got my basic (7 kills) on Cerbere(sp?) Landing, at about 150-160 tickets left.
Lots and lots of walls, easy to flank and shank™.

Titan mode is good sometimes, but you can't always rely on there being attackers to kill.
Elamdri
The New Johnnie Cochran
+134|6661|Peoria
2 words.

TITAN MODE
Dex Luther
+32|6452|Canukastan

kontrolcrimson wrote:

buLLet_t00th wrote:

If they were 'n00bs' how comes they know the requirements of the expert so thouroughly? I doubt anyones stupid enough or brain damaged enough to want to stop you from getting it, thats never happened in BF2!
Maybe cos im the best know aussie playing this mess they call a game.

I have fans... they follow me to servers.

Sometimes its so hard geting in behind them, although i did find the titan ok. you die alot but i got close the most on it.
Wow, you're having problems knifing people and you say "you're the best." Haha yeah right. Knifing people in this game is MUCH easier than it was in BF2. When you knife then you ACTUALLY knife them now! No knifing them three times to the back of the head before they notice somethings up and turn around and blast you. Now when you stab them, they actually go down and you get a shiny prize too .
kontrolcrimson
Get your body beat.
+183|6842|Australia
i am the best, i have my shiny.

It was a post made, before the usal noobs pour in with a thousand threads "expert knife!?!!?" And i was pissed at a clan or two who felt like giving me a harder time than usal.

Like i say on air, i rule baby.
leexgx
+0|6484
knife not workling (you hit them 2-3 times and still not die??) and some times one hit wunders when you thought you missed them (distance kills), most of the time it works (80%) but if it hits them and does not kill them you norm die before the second one hit him
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6618
get on a 32 or 64 man server with like at least 15 to 24 people on there and get on a FOB map and pwn at 2 or 3 in the morning. I spent two rounds  and got at least 16 kills with knife all from snipers

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard