jodidomatador
+0|6802|Spain
Since May I am a 99% to get the medal and still without it!!!!

what do I have to do to get the medal? I was first in the match playing china so many times and the medal still not available? maybe is because i am not comunist????
>LOD<Dougalachi
Teh_Complainer
+85|6586|An Hour North of Indy
i have it...its not impossible
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6615|England
You need a 100 BRS...
723:55:27 hours and some never learn....
TuataraDude
+115|6554|Aotearoa

jodidomatador wrote:

what do I have to do to get the medal? I was first in the match playing china so many times and the medal still not available? maybe is because i am not comunist????
Go easy on him/her folks, not all of us are as good as you.

The 99% is because 99 is your best round as PLA. Go out and whore a J-10 on Wake and get that 100 score in a round. Then you'll get it.

BTW, don't expect a shiny medal to appear on screen in game, it just appears in your awards. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were waiting to push the Print screen button.

Last edited by TuataraDude (2006-10-27 17:05:51)

Phrozenbot
+632|6647|do not disturb

EU service medal is even harder to get, but not impossible.
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6661|Washington, DC

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

TuataraDude wrote:

jodidomatador wrote:

The 99% is because 99 is your best round as PLA. Go out and whore a J-10 on Wake and get that 100 score in a round. Then you'll get it.

BTW, don't expect a shiny medal to appear on screen in game, it just appears in your awards. Just thought I'd let you know in case you were waiting to push the Print screen button.
i checked his stats... hes not gonna get 100 in a round in a jet seeing how he already has 173 hours in jet and still not 100 BR on CHina even though PLA's on the map he whores. and all that time in jet will do shit for him if he trys to ground pound
You aren't funny.
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6511|Somewhere else

PEOPLE'S took me a while... there really is no Chinese map that promotes alot of high points squad work, best chance is either pilot like a pro in a  3/5 full 64 man server, or medic whore on a server 3/5 full (Wake IMO is your best bet).
lxcpikiman
imbad @ bf2
+70|6626|Toronto-Canada
kills some noobs with j-10(dales en la madre)
Phrozenbot
+632|6647|do not disturb

(!) You have Euro Forces! You could get it easy with us on Great Wall! I'll help you
Defiance
+438|6702

Hurricane wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

TuataraDude wrote:

i checked his stats... hes not gonna get 100 in a round in a jet seeing how he already has 173 hours in jet and still not 100 BR on CHina even though PLA's on the map he whores. and all that time in jet will do shit for him if he trys to ground pound
You aren't funny.
Agreed. General Sherman, you are a asshole. Coming from me, that means something. Learn it, and fix it.
Sylvanis
+13|6667|Toronto, Ontario

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

USMC whore much?
You have to admit, if you play the game evenly, your time as USMC is going to be about twice that of either MEC or PLA.
Defiance
+438|6702

0seb--morin0 wrote:

hes such an idiot!
Get some marshmallows for that fire.
misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6812|Charleston SC - USA

Defiance wrote:

Hurricane wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

You aren't funny.
Agreed. General Sherman, you are a asshole. Coming from me, that means something. Learn it, and fix it.
agreed.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6752|Sydney, Australia
Grow up you idiots.

Your BR for the PLA is 99, so the percentage for the Peoples Medallion is also 99. If you want it bad, just find a wake server with no admins and bomb the hell out of the carrier...

Mcminty.
Phrozenbot
+632|6647|do not disturb

Lol he deleted his post, but like Sylvanis, you're USMC time is normally going to be higher because 50% of the time, you usually play as the USMC, and other 50 is split between PLA and MEC, depending on what maps you like to play the most. It's the same for me with EF. 50% EU time.
reefl3x
+72|6433|United States
I got my 100BRS on wake in the Z-10. Or grab the j10.
But z-10 is probably easier, just circle the carrier...get 100 points in no time.

Last edited by reefl3x (2006-10-27 19:33:14)

DerGraueWolf
aka Nekrodamus
+52|6763|Germany, near Koblenz
Commanding is allways worth a try, just find a low populated large map with balanced teams. Flag hopping with an ATV on Dragon Valley is a good way too.

My personal problem with this award: Don't know how to motivate myself to play Vanilla at all.
Mouse315
Bash.org Junkie
+105|6551

DerGraueWolf wrote:

Flag hopping with an ATV on Dragon Valley is a good way too.
No ATVs on Dragon valley, have to settle for DPVs.
adv3rsary
+28|6747
got it few weeks ago.. not impossible at all
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6658|Warlord
100 BRS for a Chinese map?

Okay, Wake then is the obvious choice.

Normal play: I'd suggest going commander for PLA (obviously ), on a medium-full 64-player server (maybe 15-24 guys a side). PLA will usually win, given any half-decent team, and with that player load the round should comfortably last long enough for you to earn 50 points.

No-vehicle mode: go sniper, if you're any good 100 should be a snap (playing for either side).

If you're lucky enough to find an IO Dalian Plant or Daqing Oilfields 64-player server then go medic and 100 should be doable if your team is remotely on its toes. Daqing Oilfields is shouldn't matter much whether you go US or PLA but Dalian Plant definitely go PLA to give yourself the best shot.

And if none of these strategies work first time just try again, you're sure to get it eventually.
kylef
Gone
+1,352|6524|N. Ireland
You have 99 BR as PLA.
fannwong00
+6|6724|Paris, France (Sporean)
I agree with Todd_Angelo. Wake is terribly unbalanced if the PLA's got a good jet pilot. It's almost a confirmed win coz almost all of the Team US guys WILL wait for the Blackhawk ride. And Blackhawks are a real sweet deal for J10s. I couldn't get command one round and decided to be a ammo supply delivery boy, running from north to south giving ammo to snipers and tanks. Got a lot of 'Thank Yous'. It was surreal, was like delivering pizza or something. Team US never landed btw.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6623|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Dragon Valley 64 man server with about 10-15 a side, that's where I got my 99 BR for china can't bloody well get 100 though
DaBombadier
+8|6438|Sooooo coooold....Canada....

Hellogoodsir wrote:

Lol he deleted his post, but like Sylvanis, you're USMC time is normally going to be higher because 50% of the time, you usually play as the USMC, and other 50 is split between PLA and MEC, depending on what maps you like to play the most. It's the same for me with EF. 50% EU time.
Hmmmmm this has notin to do wit the medallion but would'nt it be great if there were some Chinese VS. Mec maps?
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6561|Boston, MA
You don't need to use the jet to get 100 as PLA... I've gotten 100+ on Wake Island a few times as PLA just staying on the ground the whole time, it's really not that hard...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard