Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705
Yah, me and my friend just saw The Prestige, and it was fucking weird, so he said (more or less), "lets go contemplate the meaning of this movie over some hooka."

This is the first time I have ever smoked anything, and all I have to say is this: lol. I felt so out of place, being a Jew and all. Yeah so..that's it.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6561|Southeastern USA
dude, you're stoned
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6759|The United Center
Yeah, it's not bad.  It's actually incredibly relaxing.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705
Yeah, it was relaxing. It took away my head ache, but I'm not stoned.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6447|Jax, Fl
What flavor did you have?  I'm from Jacksonville, FL and hookah lounges are the thing for college kids to do here.

Some of my favorites are mint + rose combo, strawberry, and red and yellow apple.

(also i have a super jewish friend that likes hookahs too)

Last edited by DeepSkysUrGe (2006-10-26 19:18:43)

Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705
we smoked mango.
Executiator
+69|6433

DeepSkysUrGe wrote:

What flavor did you have?  I'm from Jacksonville, FL and hookah lounges are the thing for college kids to do here.

Some of my favorites are mint + rose combo, strawberry, and red and yellow apple.

(also i have a super jewish friend that likes hookahs too)
Hookah is the thing for just about any college kids anywhere.

In Fact, I'm sure the only hookah bars in most states are on or around campus'.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6447|Jax, Fl

Superior Mind wrote:

we smoked mango.
Thats a group favorite for me too.
yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6689|Ft. Drum, NY
dont get the coca-cola flavor. it sucks really bad. I can only do like two bowls or i get naseua. But yes its really soothing. I like grape and apple but they get old quick so i like to switch it up and try new flavors.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6777|Toronto Canada
ok first of all, hookah is the pipe. what you were smoking is shisha.

it just happens to be one of my favourite activities. While I was in spain this summer we would sit down and smoke shisha for hours at a time. very relaxing, very fun. try passing the smoke around with girls. you'll love it
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6447|Jax, Fl
also you can mix pot in the shisha with good effect.
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6777|Toronto Canada
i found a decent sized hookah with coals and a pack of shisha for 35 CAD. that is one hell of a deal!
Chou
+737|6803
Visit Amsterdam, need to say more? https://xs108.xs.to/xs108/06435/emo001.gif
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6472|UK
Love the stuff only had apple and strawberry last time I had it I took a big shit in the bar, then the owner threw me out on my ass.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6705

wah1188 wrote:

Love the stuff only had apple and strawberry last time I had it I took a big shit in the bar, then the owner threw me out on my ass.
HAHAH
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6657

kr@cker wrote:

dude, you're stoned
hooka dont get u high as I recall lol
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6447|Jax, Fl

wah1188 wrote:

er...i assume you don't mean you pooped in an area of the bar that wasn't a bathroom?  I hope.
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6644|Derby, England

kr@cker wrote:

dude, you're stoned
IMAO

Kids Don't do drugs mmmmm okay
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6472|UK
As far as I can remember it was in the toilet used up all the tissue and the customers couldn't handle the stench.

If you hit it really hard you get a bit light headed, its fun to blow smoke rings with.
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6447|Jax, Fl

wah1188 wrote:

As far as I can remember it was in the toilet used up all the tissue and the customers couldn't handle the stench.

If you hit it really hard you get a bit light headed, its fun to blow smoke rings with.
haha you must have real rank shite son. lol
kessel!
Peruvian Cocaine
+261|6777|Toronto Canada
Shisha smoke is pretty thick. Has anyone tried putting vodka and or absinth in with the water? good stuff.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6603|Scarborough Yorkshire England
Congratulations
Someone give that man a cigar
DeepSkysUrGe
+28|6447|Jax, Fl

kessel! wrote:

Shisha smoke is pretty thick. Has anyone tried putting vodka and or absinth in with the water? good stuff.
I've completely replaced the water with wine before, never with vodka or absinth tho.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6561|Southeastern USA

blademaster wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

dude, you're stoned
the only time I've......umm...ever seen ......other people......yeah, other people, not me....... using a hookah, it was for taking the pot.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6708|NJ

kr@cker wrote:

blademaster wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

dude, you're stoned
the only time I've......umm...ever seen ......other people......yeah, other people, not me....... using a hookah, it was for taking the pot.
Ditto, and I was amazed when I found out they use it for Taboco.. I was at my friends wedding, with a guy whose a secret service agent, one who's big into politics, etc. etc. etc..

So they started talking about Hookah smoking, didn't say anything about what they were smoking. So I got confused and started asking them question hinting towards pot.. I got some really weird looks from them...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard