caveman8fb
+6|6607
The playoffs for CAL season 4 are just starting.  Season 5 should start shortly after S4 ends, probably mid-December.

Start getting your team ready for some 8v8 action.  CAL is where all the fun is!  S3 and S4 have both started with more than 120 teams, we'd like to have the same kind of numbers for Season 5.  Now is the time for new teams to come in and join in the fun.

There are usually 3 or more Shoutcasts that are broadcasted on the internet each week.  Check sites like www.egln.net and www.fragtv.net for the latest broadcasts and archives of matches.

There are usually 2 divisions, Main for the top teams that are packed with talent, and Open for new comers and casual players.  Match nights are Tuesdays, times depend on which Division you join 9pm EST or 9pm CST.

Trust me the competition makes BF2 fun again.  In our first season, with a team full of players that had never played in CAL, our record was 4-4 in the Open division.  This season, in our second season, our record was 8-0 and we're in the playoffs.  Any team can follow in our footsteps.

So sign up, get other teams you know to sign up, and make Season 5 another great CAL 8v8 Open Season.

Xfire me at caveman8fb if you need any help getting your team ready, advice, or anything else.

Also add Steve Loven on xfire at soewhatever, he is very helpful as well.

Don't have xfire?  Get it at xfire.com

Last edited by caveman8fb (2007-01-01 02:49:44)

LivelyToaster
+60|6711|Sacto, CA
CAL is where it's at guys. If you're currently involved in competition or even if you just want to start, CAL is the place to be. It has the best competition out there. I've met some of the best and nicest players threw CAL. It even makes pubbing fun again because you can do it with some of the coolest players out there. If you need some help with something or if you just want some more info about CAL, feel free to add me on xfire (after you add Cave and Steve first of course
[R]age^B-HeKtiC^
You like that, biatch!?
+25|6795|Uk
just dont make sure u dont drop after u lose ur 1st match, it takes time and practice like everything else
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

CAL is very fun. I remember the olden days of CAL 12v12... S1 and S2... back when BF2 was a man's game. The whiners just bitched and cried till EA and DICE changed things.

Im ashamed to have been part of those whining smurfs

Anyways yes, if you can find a great team to be with on CAL (great as in great to hang out with and play with) that's good. Cause CAL is, as I said, very fun.
DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6528|Search Whore killing fields
Ill bring me vehicle drop hacks
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6622|Washington, DC

DirtyMexican wrote:

Ill bring me vehicle drop hacks
rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog rog roger, a vehicle is on the way!
caveman8fb
+6|6607
Season 5 should be awesome.  Make sure you get your team signed up.
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6821|Denver colorado
Alright, being in a good clan now I'm on the rosters and stuff.
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6478
When do the rosters open/close for this coming season?
A3G15
+27|6556
The rosters should be opening soon and they dont lock until the end of week 6-7 usually.
Audio
+130|6523|Orlando, FL
Binary recruits on BF2s? 

Last edited by Audio (2006-12-09 23:30:53)

SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
+91|6379|Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hey Caveman, I didn't know that you were registered on here. Good luck with S5 Main!

Also CAL is very fun as everyone has stated so find a team and sign up!
caveman8fb
+6|6607

Greenspan wrote:

When do the rosters open/close for this coming season?
Rosters should open shortly.  I'm sure they'll be open by the first of the year.
The rosters do not lock until the end of week 6, only to ensure players don't stack on playoff teams.

This should be one hell of a season, a lot of new teams will be playing.  Everybody needs to talk their clan in to signing up.  This could be one the last seasons for BF2 in CAL, don't miss the fun.
LivelyToaster
+60|6711|Sacto, CA
=NHB=Shadow
hi
+322|6357|California
i object!!! never!!!
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
Toaster I never knew you were on BF2s!

On topic: get on a team bitches and sign up!
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6832

SilentscoutIX wrote:

Toaster I never knew you were on BF2s!

On topic: get on a team bitches and sign up!
nobody likes you, therefore listen to you.

j/p...
I <3 SilentScout
Greenspan
Fed. Chairman (Ret.)
+12|6478

LivelyToaster wrote:

Freaking rosters are still closed. 1 week to go

Last edited by Greenspan (2006-12-30 02:24:17)

Banter
+1|6572
Cal is the best experiance you can have with your clan, so sign up so you can beat Binary and make cave and <3Eternal<3 cry
SilentscoutIX
BF2s US Server Admin
How can you do that when Eternal is playing for Base Two? Or so I hear.
*Edit* I <3 you too Gravity.

Last edited by SilentscoutIX (2006-12-31 20:59:01)

steveloven
+17|6663

Banter wrote:

Cal is the best experiance you can have with your clan, so sign up so you can beat Binary and make cave and <3Eternal<3 cry
Mmmmm My new Years resolution, Better Run and Hide Caveman
caveman8fb
+6|6607
LOL

This should be a great season.  And with another delay of Quake Wars there may be a decent season 6.

Hopefully some new teams will decide to give CAL a try.  If TWL was Dairy Queen, CAL would be a steak house.

BTW, our tanker position is up in the air right now.  And since I'm the boss I'm slotted to start. So you guys better run and hide......cause my jihad tank is on its way. 
Gravity
Infantry Whore
+37|6832

caveman8fb wrote:

BTW, our tanker position is up in the air right now.  And since I'm the boss I'm slotted to start. So you guys better run and hide......cause my jihad tank is on its way. 
ima drop out of the sky, with a giant bomb, and blow you up   ^*-._BOOM!_.-*^
Paw220
+7|6512
BoOoOM.
caveman8fb
+6|6607
So any new teams interested in joining?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard