[2MC]Golarin
+6|6562
I searched for this before I posted, so if anyone sees this as a repeat post please dont flame me.

What is the difference between the Global points and the Career points?
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6829|Belgium
The only difference is that Career Points count for your rank, those are the points that make you rank up
The Career Points = Global Points + Points that you earn from your Awards..
Jetsoda
+0|6600|Houston Texas
I'm probly wrong but I think the Global Points are all your Kills/Teamwork/Command points all the basic things, and the Career are the points from Squad Bonus/Commander Bonus/Badges/Pins/Ribbons/Misc.
[J5]Dirrty.Magic
+35|6695
Career points are Global points + Awards points. Global points are normal points, like in BF2.
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6829|Belgium

[J5]Dirrty.Magic wrote:

Career points are Global points + Awards points. Global points are normal points, like in BF2.
As I said before.. :-P
GeoEnvi
+22|6699|Philadelphia, PA
I thought there were "experience points" as well... making that equation more like...

Global (kills/heals/caps/etc) + Experience (awards/pins/etc) = Career
D34TH_D34L3R
+48|6829|Belgium

GeoEnvi wrote:

I thought there were "experience points" as well... making that equation more like...

Global (kills/heals/caps/etc) + Experience (awards/pins/etc) = Career
Wtf? That still doesn't make a difference between what I and the other guy said:
Global Points + Points you get from Awards 'n stuff.. = Career Points..
You just named it different:-P..
Master*
Banned
+416|6507|United States
i dont get why they just dont just have career points only if its your global+awards, and if career points count towards your rank

Last edited by Masterstyle (2006-10-26 12:00:09)

CackNBallz
+45|6755|Toronto, Canada
It's probably because they want to show you granularity in how you or other players earned those points.  Did they specifically point farm with combat and team points? Or did they specifically go after awards?

One of the things I like about 2142 is that BFHQ actually shows you the requirements on how to achieve the awards.  That and the buddy system!
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6773
Right, to allay confusion:

Global points: the points you will see on your in-game scoreboard. Thiese are all the points you could get in Bf2 (kills/heals/control point defense/commander score etc).

Career points: don't appear on the in-game scoreboard, but appear afterwards. These include squad bonuses, squad leader success points, commander bonuses, pin/badge/ribbon points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard