Retalliation[1337]
Robin Hood ---> "u got arrownd"
+51|6484|Belgium
omg lolz at the arabian one
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478
That's what they look like? Well they are noticable but they do not see to be so out of place, those would be DICEcream billboards otherwise so no big deal.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6536|Singapore
what does the arabic writings say? Camel Cola?

btw i wonder if theres a ad on Playboy
scottomus0
Teh forum ghey!
+172|6646|Wigan. Manchester. England.
Well if your on playboy sites doesnt it take what youve been looking at at put the advertisment in the game? Meaning the playboy bunny and maybe a bit of fannie will be on the billboards?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6478

scottomus0 wrote:

Well if your on playboy sites doesnt it take what youve been looking at at put the advertisment in the game? Meaning the playboy bunny and maybe a bit of fannie will be on the billboards?
No, the adds are based on who from what region gives EA money, you browsing history has nothing to do with it only where you live. In the US American companies will have adds, in Britian British companies, in Germany German companies, you get it.
Blazeoneoneo
+0|6628|Scotland
It has to be said that if they were to put up 'revealing' adverts then I for one would play the game a whole lot more and my stats would be shit. Shame they don't take the advertising from your browser....that could have been fun!! don't actually know how that would work tho.

We should put money together and get an advert for BF2S...... :S
Chou
+737|6800

Blazeoneoneo wrote:

It has to be said that if they were to put up 'revealing' adverts then I for one would play the game a whole lot more and my stats would be shit. Shame they don't take the advertising from your browser....that could have been fun!! don't actually know how that would work tho.

We should put money together and get an advert for BF2S...... :S
Whehe, what EA should do is releasing an official stats feed for bf2s.com as their own stats tracker is a bunch of amateuristic crap which doesn't you show any much difference from the BF HQ 2142, they are starting to piss me off just for thinking more about themselves instead of the community, if it wasn't for us, they wouldn't exist !!!

Fucking Period !!

EA AIN'T SHIT WITHOUT US !!

(never used caps lock before but.. you know, fuck em)
Goven
/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿
+125|6490|Purdue
They don't look bad. I honestly don't care about this whole ad thing. It's a fun game, and I'm going to play it regardless of whether there are ingame ads or not.

Last edited by Goven (2006-10-27 04:44:48)

diglow~Flow
+32|6636|British Columbia, Canada
no ad's in my game.... its all a set up to make EA look bad.. lol

Goven wrote:

They don't look bad. I honestly don't care about this whole ad thing. It's a fun game, and I'm going to play it regardless of whether there are ingame ads or not.
I'm with you on that one brother!

Last edited by diglow~Flow (2006-10-27 04:47:20)

Bjenkins_X_123
+11|6505|London, UK
Heres a link which would be good for this thread;

http://battlefield.ea.com/battlefield/b … 01906.aspx

Understandable that it would be pointless to have an ad for the English speaking world in Arabic, but why do they have to use your IP addresses? When I set up my account I remember having to say which region I'm from, why don't the advertisers ask EA/DICE to use those instead of SpyWare ing our IP's?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard