SlickWRX
+6|6745
I really hate it when I get in a Humvee or Vodnic and some schmuck gets in the gunners seat and starts firing at everything.  He fires at trees, water, TANKS.  I was on operation clean sweep yesterday and had this happen.  We were about to drive by a tank.  He had his turret turned away from us and this dumbass in the vehicle with me starts shooting at the tank.  Why?
thinner44
+1|6811
because he could.... and thought anything short of throwing a stick at it has to be a good thing . Next time you're trying to do a sneaky drive by, type 'shhhhhhhhhh', then he might understand, or pick a guy that doesn't have a big flashing neon sign that says, i'll shoot everything and anything'

I know what you mean though, it happens a lot.
(s9)Luckystrike
+1|6743
I can completely sympathize with you.. Whenever im in a tranport unless i have 3 or 4 guys that im transporting to a flag i like to have the gunner seat open so i dont get some assclown in the turet (which almost always happens that they are the world worst gunner and have a current K/D ratio of like 2/16) and then he start blast away drawing thr attention of all tanks, apc's, and At people and soon enough im blown 40 feet in the air and they come on the chat and give a little giggle. So yes i fel your pain and now when i dont want someone in the gunner seat i simply do not move until they get out(these noobs are sometimes so desperate not to be killed every minute that they will just chill there with me)
JeSTeR_Player1
Flying Solo
+98|6772|Canada, Ont
Its hard to say shhhhhh when your Hummmmer-V is like CHUNG CHUNG CLINK CLANG BOOM CHIK CHIK EEERRRRK POOF POOF RUMMMBBBLE! ...

No Muffler you see.
kilroy0097
Kilroy Is Here!
+81|6845|Bryan/College Station, TX
I must say that hitting infantry in the M60 turrent of a Humvee going down a road at flank speed and steer all over the place is not an easy thing. It takes some rather serious hand eye coordination to hit things in those conditions.

As for shooting at Tanks and APCs. Yea the guy is a stupid gunner. Better to spot them for others.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis
pfcilng
+0|6768|Northern Illinois University
On the other Hand. I hate it when I am gunner, and we are speeding away from a recently captured Flag.  I spot infantry running towards the flag, I do the Spot and begin firing, just to have the driver continue at full speed in the opposite direction.  When I am driving adn I notice the gunner shooting, and I know it is an actual target, I help him by doing gun runs on the target.
1234BGD
+1|6751
This weekend I happened to have a good communication driver/gunner in HMV. Namely, before we go I tell him that if he wants to stop to get clear shot, he/she should say negative and I will stop. I have agreed the same with driver! Happens to work very well for me.

However, with HMV, you can still escape narrow death and repair the vehicle, it is the boat that causes all the trouble. PLUS, it has a smaller MG! So before I take off - I communicate with the guy in the vehicle. I find it very important to stay low profile most of the time and avoid contact with "bigger fish"

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard