Aurora29
+2|6539|Somewhere in the world above
Hey guys, im rather new to the Forums but ive been here before. Just a question. Where can i find the programs needed to make mods for BF2, i really want to make a mod for it but i dont know what i need.
Or on the other can some one help me make a mod where every one is a ninja! I want a Ninja mod so i can make a kewl Ninja movie! I mean come on.... you never see Ninja mods... theres pirate mods, but no ninja. I'd just like to make or have some one help me make a Ninja mod is all.
Alrighty then!
G'day!
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6512|There?
Cant help u with that..sorry. But nice idea, let me know if you make it work. btw, that 0 beside your karma-stat looks awfull lets change that shall we.
IRONCHEF
+385|6510|Northern California
I modded alot before i played multiplayer (played single player for about 3 months) but i can't find the site i used that has excellent walk thrus and other instructions.  I ended up stop making them because i couldn't play them on my computer anymore.

google around, you'll see it eventually.
Brasso
+1,549|6650

I thought there was a Ninja mod for BF2....
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
dubbs
+105|6651|Lexington, KY

Aurora29 wrote:

Hey guys, im rather new to the Forums but ive been here before. Just a question. Where can i find the programs needed to make mods for BF2, i really want to make a mod for it but i dont know what i need.
Or on the other can some one help me make a mod where every one is a ninja! I want a Ninja mod so i can make a kewl Ninja movie! I mean come on.... you never see Ninja mods... theres pirate mods, but no ninja. I'd just like to make or have some one help me make a Ninja mod is all.
Alrighty then!
G'day!
http://www.ea.com/official/battlefield/ … nloads.jsp

This should have all the software that you need.  You should also learn Python (I think that is the lanuage that BF2 uses.)
dquinner
+4|6514|Ireland
http://bfeditor.org/ should have all the info and tools u need
FesterTheMolester
BF2s US Server Admin, IRC>Forums
+157|6659|The Mind Of A Cereal Killer
there actually is a ninja mod coming out... but more a yakuza i think anyways, look it up... and welcome to the forums...

watch out for falling assholes
sgt.napalmcb
C4 CRAZY!
+73|6668|United Kingdom
yeh i recently got the bfeditor, but i find it rather hard to use... but that is most likely because i have only tryed it a few times.

Im sure if you used it enough you would be able to start making some mods.

Oh yeah, welcome to the forums!

Last edited by sgt.napalmcb (2006-10-25 16:07:50)

T1g3r217
Perpetual
+124|6441|My room
Hi. I can't make mods for my life. And as for karma, 2 is better than one!
Darky
Hi..
+71|6581|Here.
Darky [Katana] Someone else
Breez
AKA: badhq
+937|6652|Derby, England

Aurora29 wrote:

Alrighty then!
G'day!
Hi Welcome to Forums first of all you posted this in wrong section but no harm done as I moved it to right section for you

Now what you need to make your own Mods

1. BF2Editor ( they also have forums ) That could help you or get it started
Before you even attempt to make your own mod you will need to make a basic playable map ( that will get you started )
making just a basic Map can Take days, weeks, ( I know cas I made 2 of them do a search for tunnel Map you will see the Map that I  made or u can go google and type in Thug Wars badhq)

Now when u master basic map making then you can start creating your own Mods for that you will need
3Dmax tool or any other BF2 3d software that comes with BF2 editor

Making Mod will take you summertime's as 3d characters have to be animated ( you will be better off just changing the uniform on characters it self ) like you see in Mine 2

It will take you to long to do it by your self you will need group of dedicated people ether way you will need sum sort of knowledge of BF2editor and 3D max tool to make your own Mod

like I said try it with just basic map see how you get on

Welcome to forums

Peace Boris

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard