Ekfud
Infantry Whore
+42|6692|Kingswood Country

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Sharkbaiter wrote:

LOL... they ban vegemite because it contains a natural additive.... But you can still buy fake cheese in a tube....

That does it... I say that Australia should fight back.....  Ban Days of our lives...... and David Hasselhof. (Note...I stole that comment from talk back radio in Aus.. )
Ban days of our lives? There would be uproar from the dole bludgers! We could see another Maquarie Fields!
Settle....<soothing voice>.... apparently we already have Ronn Moss living in country somewhere. By 'living' I mean kidnapped. Brilliant foresight by Channel 10, who obviously pre-empted the bitter Anglo-US-vegemite sanctions proposed above.

Now we can make our own bootleg Days of Our Lives, featuring cameos with Kylie and Russell.

Germany can keep the Hoff though...
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

kr@cker wrote:

what is vegemite anyway, is it like beans or something?
An idea taken from the idea Marmite, basically Marmite is from the bottom of a barrel of bear after its been left to ferment, it isnt made like that anymore.. but thats where it comes from, and vegemite is basically a form of marmite that tastes slightly different and is made somehow from vegatables or something... might be the same thing as ive never had vegimite.

Last edited by Vilham (2006-10-26 00:17:11)

Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6783|UK

Bubbalo wrote:

Actually, Australia comes after England (and, according to Wikipedia, Mexico and the Slovak Republic, but I don't trust Wikipedia).
It might be true, all the kids these days are fucking fat in England, they realy need to Ban fast food here and maybe make people eat more marmite.
Sharkbaiter
+6|6415|Australia.
Oh and by the way...Vegemite is actually owned by an American company (Kraft foods/phillip morris)

mmmm cheese products and cigarettes... wonder if they have shares in heart bypass surgery too? Vegemite would be one of the heathiest products they make.... High in vitamin B and low in fat ( almost zero fat..and low in kilojoules).
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6578
Oh, I'm certain England is fatter than Australia, I'm just a little confused by the other 2.
Sentinel
Cheeseburger Connoisseur
+145|6674|Australia

Ekfud wrote:

Iron_Sentinel wrote:

Sharkbaiter wrote:

LOL... they ban vegemite because it contains a natural additive.... But you can still buy fake cheese in a tube....

That does it... I say that Australia should fight back.....  Ban Days of our lives...... and David Hasselhof. (Note...I stole that comment from talk back radio in Aus.. )
Ban days of our lives? There would be uproar from the dole bludgers! We could see another Maquarie Fields!
Settle....<soothing voice>.... apparently we already have Ronn Moss living in country somewhere. By 'living' I mean kidnapped. Brilliant foresight by Channel 10, who obviously pre-empted the bitter Anglo-US-vegemite sanctions proposed above.

Now we can make our own bootleg Days of Our Lives, featuring cameos with Kylie and Russell.

Germany can keep the Hoff though...
Ronn Moss is from Bold and the Beautiful...oh shit, why do i know that.

Yes Channel 10 was brilliant in its foresight. Thats the kind of action thats going to take it to the top! Seriously...gotta love it.

Sorta kinda back on topic - A quote from Uncyclopedia's article on Vegemite:
"In october, 2006, the United States Dept. of Food and Drugs (colloquially known as the wanker party) placed a ban on the import of vegemite, believing it to be the reason for higher oil prices and to piss off the yuppy immigrants."

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Vegemite
Viewer discretion advised - note the rosey cheeks may be NSFW...

The American-Australian War:
http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Australian-American_War

Last edited by Iron_Sentinel (2006-10-26 00:41:36)

Sharkbaiter
+6|6415|Australia.

Bubbalo wrote:

Oh, I'm certain England is fatter than Australia, I'm just a little confused by the other 2.
No im pretty sure that if you overlay the map of Britan over the map of Australia..we are definitly fatter.

But we are eternally grateful for the Fat judges and aristocrats that sent us here in the first place...

As Alf Garnett once said as he was asked by Australian customs while trying to enter Australia ...

Customs officer.."Do you have a criminal record?"

Alf... "I didnt know you still needed one...."
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA

Vilham wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

An idea taken from the idea Marmite, basically Marmite is from the bottom of a barrel of bear after its been left to ferment, it isnt made like that anymore.. but thats where it comes from, and vegemite is basically a form of marmite that tastes slightly different and is made somehow from vegatables or something... might be the same thing as ive never had vegimite.
mmmmmmmmmmm........beer scrapings...............
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6733

kr@cker wrote:

Vilham wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

mmmmmmmmmmm........beer scrapings...............
YUMMY! I don't call it vegimite... who the fuck calls it that nowadays? I say vaginamite.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Masques
Black Panzer Party
+184|6739|Eastern PA

cyborg_ninja-117 wrote:

I say vaginamite.
AKA. Pussy-bomb!
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6598|SE London

Fuck Vegemite!

Marmite FTW!

Board footer