yes26%26% - 65
no18%18% - 44
dont care22%22% - 56
yes & no17%17% - 42
i am a noob15%15% - 37
Total: 244
SGT.Slayero
+98|6462|Life in a vacuum sucks
i h8 noobs!! i cant stand it when they whine and complane and just the things the noobs do grrrrr!! sooooooo freking anoying. whats your opinon?
d4rkst4r
biggie smalls
+72|6451|Ontario, Canada
remember when you were a noob? or are you still.....?>
"you know life is what we make it, and a chance is like a picture, it'd be nice if you just take it"
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

SGT.Slayero is obviously one himself, because he with a whining and complaining attitude wrote:

i h8 noobs!! i cant stand it when they whine and complane and just the things the noobs do grrrrr!! sooooooo freking anoying. whats your opinon?

Last edited by DonFck (2006-10-25 12:13:55)

I need around tree fiddy.
Mr.H@x0r
+54|6509
i am a noob
specops10-4
+108|6740|In the hills
I H8zor n00bs!!  N00bs Grrrrr make me!!!  dey err so friken anoyin!!!!!

No i dont give a fuck!  Speak English or dont speak (or type) at all!
SGT.Slayero

d4rkst4r wrote:

i never was
DonFck
Hibernator
+3,227|6629|Finland

SGT.Slayero wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

i never was
See post above. Yes you are. If not in the game, in these forums you are now officially labeled.
I need around tree fiddy.
SGT.Slayero

Mr.H@x0r wrote:

i am a noob
lol yea right
Abstinuous
+33|6428
yes frustrating people, but no i like to teach them
GuestHead
+2|6617

SGT.Slayero wrote:

d4rkst4r wrote:

i never was
LOL accuracy.
znozer
Viking fool - Crazy SWE
+162|6542|Sverige (SWE)

DonFck wrote:

SGT.Slayero is obviously one himself, because he whiningly and with a complaining attitude wrote:

Yeee like your not a noob... every one is a noob in some one´s eyes ... just accept it we are all noob´s
dalmar72
+6|6517

SGT.Slayero wrote:

Isn't that exactly what you are doing?
SGT.Slayero

SGT.Slayero wrote:

DonFck  is obviously one himself, because he with a whining and complaining attitude wrote:

i am a noob
GuestHead
+2|6617
Lol 16.5%
SGT.Slayero
admit it when u finish a round with a ton of noobs on your team that dont know jak about anything (and tking) u just wana go hit someone. u may not get upset when u play with noobs if u dont congrats u have just done what no other human can do.
Mekstizzle
WALKER
+3,611|6618|London, England
I am a noob.
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6664|United States
Actually, I would say a noob is someone with a KD ratio of 1.05, a SPM of 1.90 and accuracy of 16.5%, and has almost 50% of their total time playing on Strike at Karkand. 

I answered "yes and no" because "yes" i do hate noobs like you, but "no" i don't hate noobs who are just new to the game and haven't learned all the ropes yet.
SGT.Slayero

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

I answered "yes and no" because "yes" i do hate noobs like you, but "no" i don't hate noobs who are just new to the game and haven't learned all the ropes yet.
i feel the same way (almost)
bf2_zspyvin
+17|6682|The Netherlands
I love Inf. noobs, stabbing there asses

Last edited by bf2_zspyvin (2006-10-25 12:38:45)

R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6664|United States

SGT.Slayero wrote:

R3v0LuT!oN wrote:

i feel the same way (almost)
so...you hate yourself...interesting...
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6519|Istanbul-Turkey
I  only hate high ranked noobs
IRONCHEF
+385|6488|Northern California
I own three noobs, and they are not that annoying.  Just give them time-outs if needed, and find teaching moments to take advantage of so they don't grow up posting dumb polls on the BF2s message boards.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6692|Howell, Mi USA
unfortunately im still a boon
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
R3v0LuT!oN
+22|6664|United States

IRONCHEF wrote:

I own three noobs, and they are not that annoying.  Just give them time-outs if needed, and find teaching moments to take advantage of so they don't grow up posting dumb polls on the BF2s message boards.
lol and +1
Slickdawg8
Visit TAW.NET
+58|6775|Long Island
i don't hate noobs because everyone has to learn somehwere.  also, we all may have different opinions on what an n00b is.  i view a n00b as someone who is new at the game, asks the easiest questions, or just completely sucks at the game

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard