=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6575
this pin is pissing me off. the req. for it is 10 kills with shotgun well i did it  twice. and no pin. So does anyone have it or know if there is a twist to getting this pin?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6493
i think u may have to use the clark, not the add-on to the assault gun. i tried it with the assault one a few times and never got it. yet to unlock the clark so we'll see.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic
Weird maybe you where 1-2 kills off, if you can unlock the Clark, you can get atleast 15+ kills on an conquest map.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Towelly wrote:

Weird maybe you where 1-2 kills off, if you can unlock the Clark, you can get atleast 15+ kills on an conquest map.
Yet to unlock it but from bot match and picking up kits I determined: Clark+FoB=Pwnz0rd
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

doctastrangelove1964 wrote:

Towelly wrote:

Yet to unlock it but from bot match and picking up kits I determined: Clark+FoB=Pwnz0rd
FoB?

You mean the pulse detector?
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6439

Towelly wrote:

Towelly wrote:

FoB?

Fall of Berlin
RoosterCantrell
Goodbye :)
+399|6451|Somewhere else

2142 is still having probems with stats and other shit.  Ive gotten basic badges over and over out the ass. Ive got it in my awards section and still got it one other time. So, try again and pray.
a_fraudulent_miracle
+7|6686|MoVal, Southern California
yeah i was trying to get then pin, but it was hard with the assualt add on. I was on the titan, defending the upper part. there was a squad beacon, and guys were coming down... so i just camped that and unloaded on them right when they landed but i guess i didn't get 10 kills that way.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

Towelly wrote:

FoB?

Fall of Berlin
Towelly @ dumbness, but very true, I would use the Clark more, but I'm a Voss whore at heart.
.|microphage
+4|6603|Vancouver, BC
clark suxors
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6575
wats a titan air drop?
notorious
Nay vee, bay bee.
+1,396|6718|The United Center

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

yeah what is a titan air drop ?
Seriously.  I dont care if this is the wrong thread.  I've got a few of them, but wtf?
dodge_this(fr)
Raving Rabbit
+26|6660|The Hague, Netherlands

=DHG=ArkAng37 wrote:

wats a titan air drop?
Darth_Rambo in another thread wrote:

I got it by being a Squad Leader and placing a 'Squad Leader Spawn Beacon' on the cargo bay of an enemy Titan. Then after myself and my squad members spawned, which was an air drop, a few times on the beacon I got the badge.
Towelly
It's A State Of Mind
+399|6561|Your attic

ThomasMorgan wrote:

dodge_this(fr) wrote:

yeah what is a titan air drop ?
Seriously.  I dont care if this is the wrong thread.  I've got a few of them, but wtf?
Get in a transport in titan mode and fly to their titan, when anyone bails out with you still in the transport you get a titan air drop, so just keep flying around and dropping people off. I think you get 0.5 points, but the pins balance it out.

It's a hard one to get though, as the AA guns on the titan are vicious and the gunships can bring you down easily.
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6751|Great Brown North
damn you're right, those guns are MEAN
Zefar
+116|6620|Sweden
Shotgun is ok imo and it's good againts people who are standing with their back againts you when destroying the Titan core. And I have gotten the pin to and I used the clark shotgun, wasn't that hard actually.

But I prefer knifing them. :3
Entertayner
+826|6541

<3 Clark.

https://img93.imageshack.us/img93/9190/bf214220061026114159ex3.th.png
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
picked up a Clark once in a while in Fall of Berlin and wow...it owns....at leasts i dont need the stupid Ganz HMG
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6575
uh can u say pwn? na i just made Sgt silver last night and picked up the clark. so hopefully tonight it will do me justice!
CrimsonFury
+1|6750
You need to use the Clarkson shotgun (support unlock) I've had 3x close combat pins with it so far.
=DHG=ArkAng37
+16|6575
I got the clark and went straight to a FOB and man let me tell u! After i got my close combat pin i was kicken ass! oooowee! nothing like 25 kills just like 18 or 19 i think. But thx for the help ladies!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard