DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6684|United States of America
I sure do. I'm so ashamed of having a crappy player as it. Because I didn't start off exceptionally well in this game, I have some player that I could kill 9 out of 10 times as worst enemy. Ideally, every player should have someone better to fill that position but life...and possibly the makers of this game...aren't truly fair.
cl4u53w1t2
Salon-Bolschewist
+269|6472|Kakanien
yes
mr.degman
+10|6426
no
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6534|Valhalla
I hate all of them... The bastards (still dont know how they got there in the first place)

Last edited by loonitic (2006-10-25 05:08:17)

SAS-Lt.Phoenix
Banned
+8|6402|Brooklyn, New York
yes, especially because it a wall glitcher at warlord who was laughing at us talking shit when we complained. turns out he was the admin, too.
Vexikuri
+1|6438
When do your worst enemy & favorite targets update?  I've had the same two names listed for a while now.  Do they update when you rank up?
loonitic
...is a potty mouth
+286|6534|Valhalla

Vexikuri wrote:

When do your worst enemy & favorite targets update?  I've had the same two names listed for a while now.  Do they update when you rank up?
nobody really knows, but I think that its updates when you better you Kill Streak.
hayesjam
+4|6520|outside your window
not at all, the people who got me killed me fair and square. also how can u hate someone u don't know?

Last edited by hayesjam (2006-10-25 05:48:24)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6555
I hate mine because of how it happened. I was commanding from the base on Zatar Wetlands and he artilleried the base repeatedly for the entire duration of the match and didn't get kicked.
BanG89
as good as me you never will be
+9|6752|Nederland
i dont hate him, he was just a lucky bastard
(WC)KtheC
+9|6711
No, but I do know that the player that is my favorite victim hates me big time!
Phrozenbot
+632|6615|do not disturb

Yes, because he killed me 16 times while I was commanding, and I killed him like 10-14 times. He kept blowing up my shit and I ended up going after his little ass. My team blew out the ass anyways.
jsnipy
+3,276|6522|...

no ... it was a well deserved beating ...
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6529|Belgium
In game: no
In real: yes
drake666
when Hell is full...
+184|6709|austria
yes i hate him damn sharqui TV station raper!!!!
https://team-ex.de/imagehosting/daten/1323768139_m98b.png
Usque Ad Finem
SargeX_au
+29|6752
yeh i wanna kill him irl...jks, couldn't care less.
Donald O' Brien
+104|6703

CameronPoe wrote:

I hate mine because of how it happened. I was commanding from the base on Zatar Wetlands and he artilleried the base repeatedly for the entire duration of the match and didn't get kicked.
Exact same thing happened to me: we were both commanders on Dragon Valley and he kept sending arty on my head while I was in the anti-air turret.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6468
No

Jesus says to love your enemies.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6626|Warlord
Well look on the bright side DesertFox423, your Worst Enemy and More Enemies shows only a single guy; shows you haven't been owned by anyone else! And hey, it's only 5 deaths... lots of us have plenty worse.

But if you really want to remove that guy as your WE let a better player kill you the requisite number of times and bingo, you should have a new worst enemy (one you shouldn't hate either ). moodswing_13 will still be on your More Enemies though, so another solution would be to find the guy and help them become a kickass player, then it won't look like a bad thing

Vexikuri wrote:

No, the worst enemy/fav. victim thing is seriously flawed. Some people never show up, sometimes a name will disappear for no apparent reason and let's not forget the classic that a lot of guys here have: Favourite Victim at XX kills, and in the More Victims list there'll be a guy with XX+2 or whatever.

Also remember that BF2s only shows players with global scores of 100 or more, so sometimes players that show up on other stat sites won't show up on your page here.

CameronPoe wrote:

Why should he have? Unless it was against that server's rules artie on the enemy uncap is expressly allowed, not forbidden. I've done it many times if my team is doing okay and doesn't really need artillery support (or the combat is very mixed so artillery is risky to use); helping to keep the enemy commander out of the command screen is almost as useful as destroying his UAV or satellite dish.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6565|England

I dont even know my worst enemy or my other enemy. I couldnt care less either...its my own victims that Im interested in
[n00b]Tyler
Banned
+505|6594|Iceland
Bamut owned be gd on Iron gator for a Priavet and pissed me off.
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6597|Seattle

My worst enemy and favorite victims are both members of this site. I will get revenge on my enemy muah HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
Wicked97
+5|6525
I hate my worst enemy because while I was taking a shit I got caught in his gay stat padding bullshit.
Flex
Flex Appeal
+18|6470|NY
I dont hate my worst enemy. Hes now a Colonel and got the better of me...

http://bf2s.com/player/44973821

My main concern is making sure my victims list continues to grow.

Last edited by Flex (2006-10-25 11:06:53)

maef
+67|6683|Tulln, Austria
I don't hate him. He's actually one of my best friends.
It happened on an almost empty Karkand 64 server. All the other people were going for the hotel and he was the only USMC to go for the back flags. After he had taken one I was the only MEC to spawn back there. So we basically had a 1 on 1 beyond the river. And the round lasted ages.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard