Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

kmjnhb wrote:

then Varegg switched and after a while I managed to switch aswell.. but when I did so I seriously tought about switching back... because I refuse to surround a uncap if it's the only flag left and rape anything that moves.... and it was just boring after a while playing around on top of the monorail-thingie... then dude switched and madmurre and it was fun again
I was reluctant when switching Hallvard and felt bad about leaving you behind, honestly think the admins could do a better job shuffling the regulars/admins on different teams to prevent stacking, atleast when the "socalled good players" outnumber the guests.

This was a problem on the BF2 Eu server and still is one imho on the 2142 Eu server .......
Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6809|The Hague, Netherlands

we will see tonight to get it a bit more even, but when gibraltar started.....yesterday wasn't much we could do, imho what was it 6 vs 5 or something, 3 bf2s on one and 2 on the other....

yeah we had 2 generals, but I don't look at ranks....
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
Varegg
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

we will see tonight to get it a bit more even, but when gibraltar started.....yesterday wasn't much we could do, imho what was it 6 vs 5 or something, 3 bf2s on one and 2 on the other....

Was closer too 6 bf2s on one side vs 1bf2s and 1 osp on the other ! (normally i would call that even odds but when the 4 others besides me and hallvard totally sucked ass it`s hard even for a OSP member)

Wonder when we get IO mode for 2142 !

Last edited by Varegg (2007-02-07 03:53:21)

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Was closer too 6 bf2s on one side and 1bf2s and 1 osp on the other !

not when we started eggie
Varegg
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yes it was
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Yes it was
nu uh....

Doperwet/Me were on the EU side, Hallie and you on the other,

some other bf2s joined and was on our team, and you got the jumbo team after that... which we don't control eggie, after half way we got Winegum too......... yeah but I don't control where everyone starts eggie ,

its true it could have been more even, but I thought you were godlike
Varegg
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Yes it was
nu uh....

some other bf2s joined and was on our team, and you got the jumbo team after that... which we don't control eggie, after half way we got Winegum too......... yeah but I don't control where everyone starts eggie ,

I am godlike that`s true, but when fighting heaps of near godlike enemies even "The Stig" must fold sometimes, and you guys had Mike as commander and he fu**ing spots everything, i almost made it through the lines many times but not quite

Last edited by Varegg (2007-02-07 04:00:38)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

Yes it was
nu uh....

I am godlike that`s true, but when fighting heaps of near godlike enemies even "The Stig" must fold sometimes
aslong as they don't steel the elf woman !
Varegg
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Varegg wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

nu uh....

I am godlike that`s true, but when fighting heaps of near godlike enemies even "The Stig" must fold sometimes
aslong as they don't steel the elf woman !
No worries, she knows a spell or two and can handle such herself
madmurre
I suspect something is amiss
+117|6781|Sweden
Not to mention the last round Belgrade on 64 players map with 8 vs 8 is terrible there´s almost no infantry battle, veichles dominate that map with those conditions. when you play so small numbers it´s bettter to adjust the mapsize as well or at least play one of the other citymaps.

And in my experience Belgrade is a terrible map to run late at night if you want people to join the server most seems to hate it
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

tried to get my Kill Streak higher...(wasn't really trying but ones you're somewhere close you are)

finally got somewhere near 40/0 then just when I said, hmm 6 to go to even it, I get killed...

E V E R Y single time I say that to myself I get killed at that moment

I should stop looking at the scoreboard...
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6798|Germany

Well, many things have been mentioned, but you all do not know about that damn bug that killed me yesterday...
I saw dude placing a beacon somwhere in Belgrade, I tried to knife him, heard the stabbing sound, but dude ran away and killed me in a knife fight that wouldn't have happened if the hit detection was a bit better...

Last edited by Mike<Eagle23> (2007-02-07 06:09:59)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Well, many things have been mentioned, but you all do not know about that damn bug that killed me yesterday...
I saw dude placing a beacon somwhere in Belgrade, I tried to knife him, heard the stabbing sound, but dude ran away and killed me in a knife fight that wouldn't have happened if the hit detection was a bit better...
its the Delta Squad leader, they need "stuff" to help them.....

now we all know what I mean with "stuff"
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6465|Evilsville

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Cheats?
Varegg
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

Gillenator wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Mike<Eagle23> wrote:

Cheats?
No i think he meant the beacon bug, whilst holding it you cant be killed apparently !!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6465|Evilsville

Varegg wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Cheats?
No i think he meant the beacon bug, whilst holding it you cant be killed apparently !!
Good to know!
Really a Delta thing to use it..
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6821
I heard someone trying to knife me, quickly turned round (cant remember if I was holding a beacon or my carbine) shot off a few rounds and then noticed that it was Mike trying to knife me. So I then pulled out my knife and killed him!

No bugs, no glitches, no hacks, no cheats, just plane old SKILL!
Varegg
+2,206|6880|Nårvei

theDude5B wrote:

I heard someone trying to knife me, quickly turned round (cant remember if I was holding a beacon or my carbine) shot off a few rounds and then noticed that it was Mike trying to knife me. So I then pulled out my knife and killed him!

What ever you say Dude
l41e
+677|6719

I wonder how many points the "away bonus" has given me...
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6465|Evilsville
You sure it wasn't RDX Dude?
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6464|Belgium

So delta's can kill with beacons?
I tought stuff was the netherlands biggest export product.
^*AlphA*^
F*ckers

theDude5B wrote:

hmm and when I deployed my beacon on Gibraltar I crashed to desktop.........

SOUNDS FISHY TO ME !!!!!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6465|Evilsville
Man, I crashed yesterdag changing my weapons!
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6821
Delta Squad have control of all the SL beacons in the game so watch out. One day it might just turn on you!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6465|Evilsville
I'm almost scared..

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard