0 + 200% = 200%

0 x 200% = 0
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

theDude5B wrote:

0 + 200% = 200%

0 x 200% = 0
There u go gilladillanator, and before you question the math magicians you might want to read up on your drivers license  .... hm hm hm ?

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville
Oeh crap! You're right.. Silly me!
But still, if 'it' happened 2 times for Alfie and 0 times for you that still isn't a defference of 200 percent. Right?

Oh, and I don't have a drivers license..
Varegg
Support fanatic :-)
+2,206|6878|Nårvei

Gillenator wrote:

Oeh crap! You're right.. Silly me!
But still, if 'it' happened 2 times for Alfie and 0 times for you that still isn't a defference of 200 percent. Right?

Oh, and I don't have a drivers license..
Q: How would i know ?
A: I know everything but somethings i`m not allowed to say

The differ is 200% if i say it is, okay with you lil maggot ?

Wait behind the line ..............................................................
Doperwt.
Anouk, Slayers little bitch
+80|6462|Belgium

What you don't have a driverslince? or you meen a not anymore? Almost lost mine today. 50 km/h to fast thank god it were nice cops
Slayer
---hates you
+1,137|6824|Hell, p.o box 666

dont go this fast in belgium Dope! Isnt the speedlimit over there 110 km/h at highways?! Like in Luxembourg... This sucks!
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

it was in the netherlands, but in belgium it is 120 if not mentioned otherwise. so most of the time it is 100
Slayer
---hates you

It´s only 25 km´s to St. Vith from where I work. The german highway A60 has no speedlimits, but as soon as you cross the border its 120... First time I went there it was like, darn, braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakes!!!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville
No I don't have a license, and never had.
I failed the test 4 times, and then I was..well....broke.
So I had to stop for a while. Probably beginning this year again.
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

And watch out in belgium, they have huge speedtickets.  first time I was in germany, was in my daddies A6. it was peddle to the metal. at 180 I tought I was driving fast, but then came the german idiot flew by me like I was not moving. Just love german highways.
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

Gillenator wrote:

how can you fail 4 times? did you pass the theoretical exam?
Slayer
---hates you

Gillenator wrote:

you dutchies seem to FAIL in driving tests huh?! I rember the drama of Alphie, too good... No wonder you Kaasköpp screw our highways every spring/summer/autumn/winter
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6818
If you have 1 apple and someone has two apples, then they have exactly 100% more apples than you.
If I have 0 bananas (just the way I like it), and you have 2 bananas then you have 200% more bananas than me.

So if someone has nothing and someone else has twice as much, then they have 200% more.

Superfly wrote:

Eating bananas is one thing, eating apples is another thing.  then again eating steak is also a thing which is mostly different than eating spaghetti which is, in conclusion, another thing.
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

Sl4y3r wrote:

Gillenator wrote:

you dutchies seem to FAIL in driving tests huh?! I rember the drama of Alphie, too good... No wonder you Kaasköpp screw our highways every spring/summer/autumn/winter
and you german guys are digging out trenches on our beaches every summer. If you guys were planning an inviasion, you would tell me right.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville
Easy!

1st time. I made a mistake, almost ran through a red light. Logical that you fail then.
2nd time. was totally crap..
3rd time I wasn't carefull enough...was bullshit.
4th time I was to f*cking carefull...even more bullshit...I drove exactly the same as the 3d time.
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

theDude5B wrote:

If you have 1 apple and someone has two apples, then they have exactly 100% more apples than you.
If I have 0 bananas (just the way I like it), and you have 2 bananas then you have 200% more bananas than me.

So if someone has nothing and someone else has twice as much, then they have 200% more.

Superfly wrote:

Eating bananas is one thing, eating apples is another thing.  then again eating steak is also a thing which is mostly different than eating spaghetti which is, in conclusion, another thing.
200% of nothing is nothing. If you have 0 bananas, and I have 2. I have an infinite percentage more then you. but I  would give 1 banana to your girlfriend, so she could sattify herself:P
theDude5B
Cool member
+804|6818
yes that is technically true about 200% of nothing is nothing. but in the context of the potential to have a banana, and someone has two, they have 2 more than you so in your head they have 200% more than what you dont have.

You could never satisfy my girlfriend with a banana, she likes the bigger things which I am able to give her. (chiorzo sausage).
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville
Man, she must be smelling pretty bad down there then...
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

theDude5B wrote:

yes that is technically true about 200% of nothing is nothing. but in the context of the potential to have a banana, and someone has two, they have 2 more than you so in your head they have 200% more than what you dont have.

You could never satisfy my girlfriend with a banana, she likes the bigger things which I am able to give her. (chiorzo sausage).
ever tried a cuecumber or how do you spell it?

Last edited by Doperwt. (2007-02-06 07:00:40)

Slayer
---hates you

OK, ENOUGH!
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

Sl4y3r wrote:

OK, ENOUGH!
getting jelous?
Slayer
---hates you

nope, look at the topic title!
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville
Damned! I want to go home and play BF2142!
Still 1 hour of work to go..
Doperwt.
+80|6462|Belgium

Sl4y3r wrote:

sorry my glorious leader.
Gillenator
Evils Bammed Sex Machine
+129|6462|Evilsville

Doperwt. wrote:

Sl4y3r wrote:

sorry my glorious leader.
By the way, Dopey! I cannot see your sig!
Playing tonight by the way?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard