aardfrith
Δ > x > ¥
+145|6817
I am sick of EA servers.  Having been purposely targeted this morning for teamkills - people lying down in front of planes, jumping in front of full FAVs, etc. - I am not going to play EA servers anymore.  At least with clan servers, the admins will listen to reason and not just pick on people because of their score.

It all started with me driving a FAV past the Material Station on Kubra Dam.  An AA vehicle was on fire and blew up as I drove past.  Somehow the game said I was responsible and, as someone on my team died, I got punished.  No matter that the FAV blew up with me inside 20 yards down the road but I was done for.  Then the same guy that died jumped in front of my full FAV 30 seconds later.  Then a couple of minutes later some idiot shot at me with a TOW missile so I turned my tank turret on him and blasted, only to find he was on my side.  So, 3 tk's to my name and getting very peeved, I announce that if anyone else on my team punishes for an accidental tk, I'll hunt them for the rest of the map and what happens?  I got banned.  Thanks EA Admin.

So, this is the end of me playing on EA servers.
CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6763
http://www.bf2idiots.com/

Check under awards

They should be awarded  Eagle Scout Ribbon
[S.P.S]1on1killa
+28|6765|Germany, Berlin
dont worry dude, i would have done the same, u had your reasons for tk that idiot.........lol
Jodah3
+1|6763

(HUN)Rudebwoy wrote:

EA servers are full with the worst bitch ass motherfuckers of the whole world!!!!!!!!!Including the Admins too!!!
I just got banned from a french EA server.
The story:
Gulf of oman, with USMC. Im the gunner of the attack heli.When the pilot got back to rearm and repair a sniper of my team starts shootin me with the m95 (guess he wanted me to leave the heli... ) , so kill him. This happened two time, so i got two tk's, then the round ended. Next round I go to drive the attack heli, and this motherfucker (smelly_cat_1988) gets in as the gunner. I drive the heli into the ground by purpose (it was not nice, but to hell with these assholes, if they fuck with me i start to fuck with them, after a while they will leave...), after that he changes team and goes with MEC. He joins in a squad with one more person and starts baserapin:
they go to the carrier get in the two black hawks and gun everyone down with the gatlings.So i also changed team, joined their squad and killed them, so i got banned.
Talk about an overreaction.  You ever consider that he might just not have taken the time to identify you, or he was suffering from the red name glitch and you looked like an enemy to him?  And even if he was trying to TK... he's not going to snipe you out of a heli unless you're hovering right in front of him.  Just ignore it and fly away.  You deserve the ban.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6807|The Hague, Holland
MY FRIENDS, HEAR ME. I bring news about EU EA servers that upsets me!!
Today I played in 3 EU EA servers and foudn out that the "punish system" is no more, whenever you TK, accidental or not, YOU GET PUNISHED. The victim can no longer chose yes or no *like he ever chosed yes*.
Everybody on that server had the same problem.
EA, what have you done?
(HUN)Rudebwoy
+45|6779
Jodah3!
We were on the deck with the heli, and after a while the guy was not just shootin, but he jumped on the heli to have a better chance of getting in after the kill.
I did not want to die so i had to kill that idiot. i dont think i deserved a ban...
DUFFKING
Insert witty comment here
+3|6782|Brixham, UK
I only tend to play on clan servers.. my favourite being the =58th= 64 player city maps server. I play there a lot. Nice admins, friendly bunch on the whole.
odessaman
+0|6803
I agree, they suck. They sit and watch people spawn camp/rape and do nothing. I joined this one server and automacticallly had -6 score for no apparent reason and was then kicked??? I didn't even get to leave my first spawn point.

odessaman

aardfrith wrote:

I am sick of EA servers.  Having been purposely targeted this morning for teamkills - people lying down in front of planes, jumping in front of full FAVs, etc. - I am not going to play EA servers anymore.  At least with clan servers, the admins will listen to reason and not just pick on people because of their score.

It all started with me driving a FAV past the Material Station on Kubra Dam.  An AA vehicle was on fire and blew up as I drove past.  Somehow the game said I was responsible and, as someone on my team died, I got punished.  No matter that the FAV blew up with me inside 20 yards down the road but I was done for.  Then the same guy that died jumped in front of my full FAV 30 seconds later.  Then a couple of minutes later some idiot shot at me with a TOW missile so I turned my tank turret on him and blasted, only to find he was on my side.  So, 3 tk's to my name and getting very peeved, I announce that if anyone else on my team punishes for an accidental tk, I'll hunt them for the rest of the map and what happens?  I got banned.  Thanks EA Admin.

So, this is the end of me playing on EA servers.
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6869
LOL, I hear ya fella's .
These pain in the ass admins with "penis envy"  totaly piss me off' frikin retards !

but if ya wanna check my server out "stays busy" quite abit just look up > GNYSO group server <
32 slot ,
I have 3 admins total that pretty much keep the "trouble makers" out  if you ever get banned from my server there is a "repreave" section so that if a player was unjustly kicked/banned he/she has the right to have a fair hearing on the matter .
But i will say not many bans are not "overturned" simply because the ones that get banned are just the biggest tk'ers/padders out there.

check us out WWW.gnyso.com/
Sud
+0|6772
the admins will listen to reason and not just pick on people because of their score
You don't play on many clan servers, do you?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard