golgoj4
+51|6770|North Hollywood

Now if only 2142 was something like this. They do have a titan but i guess space battles were a lil much to hope for eh? ...oh well a man can dream of sub-orbital tactical insertions right? And i don't mean with the lady friend.

And yes, i know this is a thinly vield attempt to post a video...which ive never done...but this was an awesome scene.

cheers
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6642
2142 could never compare to the awesomeness that is Battlestar Galactica. Mentioning them both in the same sentence should be considered a sin. Battlestar Galactica has some of the highest production values I've ever seen in a television series. And 2142? Well....

Mod:  Inappropriate Image Removed
golgoj4
+51|6770|North Hollywood
yeah well, maybe i should find some bazillionaires and do it myself...oh wait...

just seems like you have everything you need.
-close quarters fighting
-aerial (space)battles
-capitol ships that blast the shit out of everything...call it an obsession with naval power

i wonder if there are any game companies looking @ the series right now as a prospect.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6642
And don't forget kinky sex with hot female robots.
golgoj4
+51|6770|North Hollywood
i believe that was addressed in an episode of Futurama

Last edited by golgoj4 (2006-10-25 10:07:46)

mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6717|Sydney, Australia
Thanks for posting that. Galactica is on tonight (just realised!). I only just "discovered' the show - I like it.

Hmm, their FTL thing looks pretty cool, I have never seen it in 'action' before.

That battle looked pretty good, but not cool compared to last week's episode. It was the one where they destroyed the Cylon Resurrection Ship. That was a fucking massive space battle. If only 2142 was like that!

Mcminty.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6642

mcminty wrote:

Thanks for posting that. Galactica is on tonight (just realised!). I only just "discovered' the show - I like it.

Hmm, their FTL thing looks pretty cool, I have never seen it in 'action' before.

That battle looked pretty good, but nod cool compared to lastweeks episode. It was the one where they destroyed the Cylon Ressurection Ship. That was a fucking massive space battle. If only 2142 was like that!

Mcminty.
Buy the season DVDs and watch them in order first or go frack yourself.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6717|Sydney, Australia
Frack off

I'll do it after I buy the rest of the Stargate DVDs... just 1 more season.
doneyone
+30|6551|Holland Hardcore
battlestar galactica is lame btw. and 2142 rules.
Fancy_Pollux
Connoisseur of Fine Wine
+1,306|6642

doneyone wrote:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v256/deathbym0nkeyz/colbert3.jpg
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6651|Brisbane, Australia

mcminty wrote:

Frack off

I'll do it after I buy the rest of the Stargate DVDs... just 1 more season.
Who buys anything anymore?

Torrents are your TV from now on.
golgoj4
+51|6770|North Hollywood

mcminty wrote:

That battle looked pretty good, but not cool compared to last week's episode. It was the one where they destroyed the Cylon Resurrection Ship. That was a fucking massive space battle. If only 2142 was like that!

Mcminty.
Are you in another country? The scene you describe is from last season during the Return of Admiral Kane episodes. And how about the blackbird huh?

BTW this is just one part of the epidsode which conludes with another battle...frackin sweet.

Last edited by golgoj4 (2006-10-25 09:59:38)

CC-Marley
+407|6824

doneyone wrote:

Really? Have you actually watched the new series. I consider it the BEST show on TV. The FX are the best I've seen anywhere.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6475|Sheffield-England
if only eh

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard