KonhradQc
+1|5954
ok i'm all laggy in an other game i have my pc is down the only thing that s seem to work normally now is internet explorer! HELP
neogramps
+1|5943
renaming the BF2.exe causes black hexagon shaped artifacts ground textures when using an 8 Series Nvidia card (useing drivers v168.21 and v169.28, and possibly other versions as well)
KonhradQc
+1|5954

neogramps wrote:

renaming the BF2.exe causes black hexagon shaped artifacts ground textures when using an 8 Series Nvidia card (useing drivers v168.21 and v169.28, and possibly other versions as well)
hey tks but What are you saying should i get a better card would that be enough or could i find some better driver ? is there a solution ?
KonhradQc
+1|5954
before i start i must say that i havent try opening BF2 yet i don'y know if  the  steps back i took to fix my pc at the point it was before trying your tips to better frame per second has succeed to fix it. What i can tell you is that my MOHAA game is laggy  like a 3 sec lag i shoot and my weapon fires after 3 sec very heavy lag so any of you guys have any idea not that im any good at electronics but i don't think that reinstall would do any thing so what are you experts suggest i'd do? Could reinstall the patch i have fix the lag ?

while waiitng for yours answers i 'll go try open  my BF2 to see if it lets me play this time(see opening post)

for
KonhradQc
+1|5954
yep i opened BF2 and it let me played also beforehand i had PBsetup and it worked too so i played and it let me  for a long time before kicking me out for  a punkbuster reason anyway it's working not as good but working i'm really thinking aboiut reformating  my pc

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard