Darky
Hi..
+71|6582|Here.
Gl..
Naughty_Om
Im Ron Burgundy?
+355|6653|USA

ThomasMorgan wrote:

Yeah, driving is a breeze.  Driving in the city (Chicago) can be a bitch, but everyone is always pretty alert.  Sure, you might get cut off, but you cut other people off too...it's just part of driving there.

Other than that...I don't ever worry about myself as much as I worry about other drivers.
You from chi-town?
pasafist
+1|6465
i can't belive i'm reading a thread about new drivers being stressed out about driving in the city, if it makes you
that nervous, don't do it, a car is a wepon not a toy i've been driving profesionally for 7 years, i hual fuel
for a living and have seen more people dead in the ditch than i care to remember, and i've only been at it
for 7 years. go to a good driving school, learn how to drive defencively and don't forget what you learn't
when you get on the road, there are already enough  emerson fittipaldis wanna be's out there cutting poeple off and driving like complete jackasses. driving is the ultimate freedom, and alot of fun, but it is also deadly
serious, very deadly i hope you remember that and have a long driving carrer ahead of you...game on!!!

sorry for being a downer on the subject but i see bad drivers every day, it would be refreshing to see
good and courtious drivers for a change, just my two cents

edit: all total i have been driving for 16 years

Last edited by pasafist (2006-10-24 16:48:44)

spud924
+12|6473|The Sticks, WA, USA
had my G1 for 4 months and all i have to say is...I LOVE MANUALS! seriously fun
HaywoodJablowme
Baltimore Blowfish
+46|6600

Cougar wrote:

Haha, he should try driving in Dallas.  Or better yet, on the dirt backroads of Oklahoma.  80% of people driving on the dirt backroads of Oklahoma are either:

A: Drunk
B: Driving 70+ mph
C: Hauling Oversized Farm Equipment
D: All of the above.

I am not exaggerating.
That's the fucking truth.  D most often.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard