.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6837
I'm taking a FAV with a couple of people in it to take one of the silos, the one right next to the enemy Titan. We get out, cap the silo no problems. As it's right under the enemy Titan and the spawn points on the silo are pretty far from the silo I figure this would be a great place to put a couple of claymores. The two guys with me stand there, watching me plant them. The first one then decides instead of running back to the fav, he'll run the other way, over the claymore he just watched my lay, boom -2. The other guy, having watched me lay the claymores and watch one of them blow up a teammate stands there, looks at me, looks at the fav then proceeds to run back to the silo and runs over the other claymore. -4.

They both punished.....
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6573|Area 51
God don't tell me that they put FF back on clays, EA/Dice never learns something right.. well thnx for telling me, clays are the last things to unlock
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6783|EUR
I say DICE should put claymores back to friendly, perhaps to balance this the ability to spot explosives.
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6404
stop blaming EA and DICE, do you guys ever think of server admins? bf2142CC something client or client something has an option to allow this stuff to happen! most servers untick the function saying: explosive FF or something along those lines

>_> blame ADMINS
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724

RDMC(2) wrote:

God don't tell me that they put FF back on clays, EA/Dice never learns something right.. well thnx for telling me, clays are the last things to unlock
Servers can turn it off.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6741|Oslo, Norway
Guess your one of those idiots considering there are no FAV's in BF2142...
Longbow
+163|6654|Odessa, Ukraine
Claymores on the flags are lame , same as c4 .
Jenspm
penis
+1,716|6740|St. Andrews / Oslo

w0t! Join the Antarctic Ninjas server (see sig)! We have FF mines turned off!

Note: exessive, non-tactical claymore spamming will result in a warning, then kick.
https://static.bf2s.com/files/user/26774/flickricon.png https://twitter.com/phoenix/favicon.ico
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6588|England
New BF game means new & more WHINE
Spiderman696
+12|6654

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

I'm taking a FAV with a couple of people in it to take one of the silos, the one right next to the enemy Titan. We get out, cap the silo no problems. As it's right under the enemy Titan and the spawn points on the silo are pretty far from the silo I figure this would be a great place to put a couple of claymores. The two guys with me stand there, watching me plant them. The first one then decides instead of running back to the fav, he'll run the other way, over the claymore he just watched my lay, boom -2. The other guy, having watched me lay the claymores and watch one of them blow up a teammate stands there, looks at me, looks at the fav then proceeds to run back to the silo and runs over the other claymore. -4.

They both punished.....
A TK gets you -3 points..... So total -6. And probably you get another -6 points and a server kick for killing them with the knife for ther stupidity. I would have....
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6630|Little Bentcock

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Yes there is, the car is actually called an FAV i believe.
jsnipy
+3,276|6530|...

some servers can ff off ... claymoree are legit . .even now that engy's can easily diffuse them .. .still bad news i guess if a squad of 6 assault kits thinking they can go whereever they want without being careful.
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6837

WilhelmSissener wrote:

Hush there, the Bandit and Ocelot are classed as FAVs (Fast Attack Vehicles). Look at your stats on BFHQ and under the vehicles tab you'll find `FAV`. Please become informed before attempting to insult people.
stkhoplite
Banned
+564|6487|Sheffield-England

.:XDR:.PureFodder wrote:

They both punished.....
owned like a beaver
https://www.borealforest.org/zoo/beaver.jpg
i_dun_nV_u
+6|6404
people who punish for accidents are -_-...
Chou
+737|6799
I never play on servers with FF on
lavadisk
I am a cat ¦ 3
+369|6837|Denver colorado
After noob after noob runs ether infront of my Tank car or mech I just stoped caring. I now say "ROFL, Im GLAD I RAN YOU OVER"

now THAT pisses the noobs off out of their minds. and hey, if i can have fun and annoy somebody who was trying to annoy me thats even better.
pinioncorp
1 Metre, 3 Rounds, 6 Misses?
+7|6432|Nobellius
__________________________________________________________________________________________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

I personally think claymores should not just have the little skull and crossbones icon in the corner of the screen, but also show the area of effect to your teammates. Such as on the ground is an area of effect cone. Its 2142 for crying out loud, they have the netbat, why can't they see where a claymore is located with a bit more accuracy? You can't always see the claymore due to a wall or choke point, but if there was a visual indication as to where you would set it off, there would be a lot less teamkills.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6557|Southeastern USA

lavadisk wrote:

After noob after noob runs ether infront of my Tank car or mech I just stoped caring. I now say "ROFL, Im GLAD I RAN YOU OVER"

now THAT pisses the noobs off out of their minds. and hey, if i can have fun and annoy somebody who was trying to annoy me thats even better.
same here, i had the turret on my walker reversed but was hauling heiney forward to repair, some guy apparently missed a 40 foot tall metal dinosaur walking at them and punished, best thing was, i was his squad leader, after that everytime he ran to the walker for cover i would "coincidentally" move it and just happen to miss the guys firing at him, so he got dead about 5 times with no TK on my part
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6541|Denmizzark!!

WilhelmSissener wrote:

yes there are..
Rumfuddle
+14|6726

pinioncorp wrote:

I personally think claymores should not just have the little skull and crossbones icon in the corner of the screen, but also show the area of effect to your teammates. Such as on the ground is an area of effect cone. Its 2142 for crying out loud, they have the netbat, why can't they see where a claymore is located with a bit more accuracy? You can't always see the claymore due to a wall or choke point, but if there was a visual indication as to where you would set it off, there would be a lot less teamkills.

Great suggestion but it will never happen.
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6713|Antarctica

WilhelmSissener wrote:

FAV stands for Fast Attack Vehicle.  I'd say the jeeps qualify as FAVs
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661

RDMC(2) wrote:

Taking FF off claymores is one of the worst things ever done to BF. If they put it back, people might actually try using guns again.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
mikeyb118
Evil Overlord
+76|6606|S.C.
You forgot the old idiots aswell, veterans can make some silly mistakes, or maybe just me.
Just me? Probably just me.
or pm me your name and i will start a list of idiot veterans and i won't be such a lonely idiot veteran.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard