Eugefunk84
+48|6542
To start off, I know this does not fit into any topic on the forums, so dont bother moving it.

I am DISGUSTED by the lack of support for the american troops abroad on these forums! I am from Russia, Not American at all, but I live here now, and I support this country. I believ that even if you dont support the cause, support the troops, cuz they are your own bro. Who knows when we are all gonna get drafted and sent off. Even if you don't believe in the cause, admit the fact that the soldiers in combat have little say about the battles/wars they're involved in. They fight for their COUNTY, for their CITIZENS! So how can many of you sit back and say "fuck em", like they're not fighting for you!

You should be ashamed!
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725
This belongs to debate and serious tall.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
kiries
+4|6704|monastery of funk
oh *cry* im small so i cant read it
Eugefunk84
+48|6542
valid response......
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6650|Burmecia, Land of the Rain

Eugefunk84 wrote:

To start off, I know this does not fit into any topic on the forums, so dont bother moving it.
you fail.

this belongs in:

Debate and Serious talk.

USMarine2005 would be proud of you, you're not one of the "america sucks! america sucks! america sucks!" crowd.

i agree with your post. support the troops, no matter whether you believe the cause they're fighting for is just or not.
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6589|England
I agree but dont forget its just not the yanks doing it all ffs give the UK army some credit .Our boys are spilling there blood over there 2 fighting and standing side by side with the US .

I may not agree with what they are doing but iam still proud of the boys being a ex -service man myself .

God keep them safe .
Eugefunk84
+48|6542
I give y'all credit, no matter what country you are under the UN banner. Including you Britians.....

JK bro, I know a life is a life, and none is worth more than any other. but you Brits have to commit to a cause or withdraw, not submit a measly 400 troops!!

Last edited by Eugefunk84 (2006-10-24 02:21:54)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6664|Brisbane, Australia

spawnofthemist wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

you fail.

this belongs in:

Debate and Serious talk.

USMarine2005 would be proud of you, you're not one of the "america sucks! america sucks! america sucks!" crowd.

i agree with your post. support the troops, no matter whether you believe the cause they're fighting for is just or not.
Wait, so german civillians during WWII should've supported troops, despite what a horrid war the troops were fighting?

GG Logic
krazed
Admiral of the Bathtub
+619|6788|Great Brown North

Eugefunk84 wrote:

I give y'all credit, no matter what country you are under the UN banner. Including you Britians.....

JK bro, I know a life is a life, and none is worth more than any other. but you Brits have to commit to a cause or withdraw, not submit a measly 400 troops!!
i always support the troops, always. just not why they're being sent overseas atm. and seeing as i have a cousin in afghanistan i have reasons to both A) support the troops and B) to try to get them home asap
Knight`UK
Lollerstorycarpark
+371|6589|England

Eugefunk84 wrote:

just where have we got only 400 troops i think you are very mis-informed chap

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/4646646.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/4801624.stm

7,000 in Iraq 

4,000 in Afghanistan (soon will be)

also dont forget we only have a small army compared to the US also we are in other places doing work aswell we are stretched thin  imho .
Eugefunk84
+48|6542

Knight`UK wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

7,000 in Iraq 

also dont forget we only have a small army compared to the US also we are in other places doing work aswell we are stretched thin  imho .
I was using figured from a while ago, bro. Glad for the correction though. Bou time!!
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6769
We never had 400 in Iraq.
spawnofthemist
Banned

Sarrk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

you fail.

this belongs in:

Debate and Serious talk.

Wait, so german civillians during WWII should've supported troops, despite what a horrid war the troops were fighting?

GG Logic
yes.
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

spawnofthemist wrote:

Sarrk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

you fail.

this belongs in:

Debate and Serious talk.

GG Logic
yes.
Sweet.
arabeater
Do you have any idea how fooking busy I am?
+49|6689|Colorado Springs, CO

Sarrk wrote:

spawnofthemist wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

you fail.

this belongs in:

Debate and Serious talk.

GG Logic
yea, why wouldnt they support them. Its not like they had much choice. Eventually all German males between like 16 to 60 were forced to fight. Its not like they were fighting for the Nazi Party they were fighting to save their families.
spawnofthemist
Banned
omg, secret nazi bf2s.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6725

spawnofthemist wrote:

omg, secret nazi bf2s.
Zomg. Well ze germans were under economic depression, hell at least they support their troops.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
spawnofthemist
Banned
true dat nigga
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A

spawnofthemist wrote:

omg, secret nazi bf2s.
That there is almost enough reason to learn imageready and ytmnd.

But its not.
spawnofthemist
Banned
i'll do it later.
jordanmillward_1
+11|6413

Eugefunk84 wrote:

Knight`UK wrote:

Eugefunk84 wrote:

7,000 in Iraq 

I was using figured from a while ago, bro. Glad for the correction though. Bou time!!
We have always had a few thousand troops in Iraq, we were one of the few countries who DID send more than 1000 troops.

You are thinking of Japan or something, since I think they only sent a few hundred troops.
Doctor Strangelove
Real Battlefield Veterinarian.
+1,758|6477
And how does this have anything to do with BF2142?
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564
Misconception-tastic...........

In general people support the actual troops themselves but can and often do vehemently oppose what they are purported to be fighting for.
siciliano732
+202|6658|New York
....I agree 100%....and if i could be over there right now serving my country, no matter what the cause, whether i support it or not...i would be there.  So many of you take it for granted that we live in a FREE country (America) where you drive the cars you want, say what you want, do what you want, without anyone saying of giving a crap.  But because its all you know, you think it should be better.  We need to support our troops no matter what the cause, and put your stupid political BS agenda aside and not forget things such as what happened on 9/11/01....and if your too young to remember it or too stupid and naive to really understand what happened....ask anyone in the tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, Conn.).....because i will tell you what....we decide to invade Iran....get ready for a draft, and put yourself in the soldiers shoes....you may not agree with why your there....but while you are, your goin to do your job and do what you can to come home to your family and friends....get ready cuz you could be next.

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-10-24 06:13:39)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6739|Uhh... erm...
While Sarrk has a tiny point (please don't rape me for this), I'm not supporting the soldiers to win the war, not to cause as much damage to extremists as possible, but I hope every one of them make it back to their homes alive. Well, those who are still alive, at any rate.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard