eagles1106
+269|6596|Marlton, New Jersey.

RandomSchl wrote:

thank you for killing those J-10 faggot n00bs that rape the carrier all the time, i salute you and give you +1/
Some of them seemed to be flying a bit too straight, eh, they werent aware he was up their ass at all!  I give you props for owning hype though...indeed hes a big j10 whore
Ever since he got reset, thats all hes been doing (even before that he did) and his spm is huge because of it...

Last edited by eagles1106 (2006-10-23 18:25:03)

w00stafa
Krylov Whore
+35|6571|AK101 Factory
Some really nice kills - inf and vehicle +1
Zzoo(+)oomM
+1|6849
is the beatnuts on a cd? all i get of itunes is a video.  ill have to buy an actual cd for the first time in years!
eagles1106
+269|6596|Marlton, New Jersey.
Also props that you actually used rap/hiphop, I listen to it a lot
Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6643|Washington, DC

Good job killing those worthless J-10 noobs.
wah1188
You orrible caaaaaaan't
+321|6473|UK
Ahh watching the F-35 takedown the J-10 a site I love seeing, class video most people just show vids of J-10 whorage.
Stun_Gun
The Tom Cruise of BF2 pilots
+102|6786|California, US
thanks for the comments guys, maybe ill focus more on taking down the j-10s cuz thats what most you guys liked
Stun_Gun
+102|6786|California, US

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

bunnyhopper noob/medic/assult whore...i hate those ppl who get 2 bars of health taken off and their like:
OMFGZZ MY HEALTH! IM SLOWLY DIEIIIIINNNGGGGG!!THROW A MEDIC BAD QUICKSSS!

and those jet aviators were not good at all....they just flew straight waiting to get shot

some nice TV's though
and since you edited your post thought i would write back,
go make a boring sniper movie....
and not my fault the j-10s went straight and i got the kill, just makes my job easier. and if you saw not all of them are going straight 
=W=GeneralSherman
Banned
+83|6569
non of them are either using joysticks or... just cause they think cause they in a j-10 they wont get hit
Stun_Gun
+102|6786|California, US

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

non of them are either using joysticks or... just cause they think cause they in a j-10 they wont get hit
i dont fly with a joystick either and havent yet in a CAL match or playing Wake airshow
You seem like someone who thinks the j-10 and f-35 are equal, if you see i shot a couple j-10 turning with my MG. and its not my problem i got behind the j-10 and took them down before they knew i was behind them, just like the on dragon valley the last one you see him at full health and then i took him down quick, a couple other were only white smoke before i killed them, like the last one on dalian he was white smoke and i got him from that far away.
elite.mafia
Banned
+122|6466|USA
I can do that on Dalian, but Wake... I'd rather NOT get teamkilled/baseraped 600470004060 times.
mcminty
Moderating your content for the Australian Govt.
+879|6734|Sydney, Australia
You sir, are a fucking hero in the F-35.

My problem is that I can't get behind the J10 bastards... and I suck at MGing planes .

Nice video,
Mcminty.
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6685|A sunburnt country
Great video................up until you started noob tubing and then you lost respect.

Awesome flying though, very impressive TV'ing too.
gene_pool
Banned
+519|6634|Gold coast, Aus.

mcminty wrote:

My problem is that I can't get behind the J10 bastards... and I suck at MGing planes .

Nice video,
Mcminty.
I can gun planes but generally I cant get behind them

Nice video but your not as good on the ground

no offence.  You own in the air.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6574|Southampton, UK

sweet vid, wasn't solid jets, or solid helo's.. but everything. Nicely done.
wargallion
+5|6487|Sweden
most plane did was raping carrier, and the chopper wasnt anything special sorry .
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6666
I see that trick I taught you is working out nicely

to be honest I stopped watching at about 1:30.. just killing J-10's flying straight or in slow turns. Although I guess I shouldn't comment without making my own.. so I will
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
[pt] KEIOS
srs bsns
+231|6665|pimelteror.de
nice j10 ownage!
Stun_Gun
+102|6786|California, US

gene_pool wrote:

mcminty wrote:

Nice video,
Mcminty.
I can gun planes but generally I cant get behind them

Nice video but your not as good on the ground

no offence.  You own in the air.
lol i know im not the best infy player there is, was just trying to make a video showing every part of the game
thx for the comments tho
im surprised i didnt hear more about the me in the tank shooting the helis down, that was more of my favorite part of my own movie lol

Last edited by Stun_Gun (2006-10-24 12:34:03)

LostFate
Same shit, Different Arsehole
+95|6498|England
i like your first one better!
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6676|under there hayousaidunderwear
=W=GeneralSherman stop talking shit you would loose to this guy everytime you went up against him.
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6534|Istanbul-Turkey
whats you fps, master?
Stun_Gun
+102|6786|California, US

Ottomania wrote:

whats you fps, master?
well when i had fraps going i had it at 40 fps, but with those setting i go over 100, i normally have my setting on all high
Audio
+130|6545|Orlando, FL
Neat video.
specops10-4
+108|6756|In the hills

Stun_Gun wrote:

=W=GeneralSherman wrote:

F***ing bunnyhopper noob

and those jet aviators were not good at all....they just flew straight waiting to get shot

some nice TV's though
would you like a list of j 10 pilots i have shoot down? lol
here just for a start:
3RD*NAME
|SI|Hyperion0000
williamss2

those are probably the biggest j-10 whores right now
3RD*NAME sucks...  I play with him ALOT!  If I fly an F35B, I can normally kill him.  Hyperion, I have killed a few times but only by raping the airfield, other than that he normally kills me when Im in an F35B

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard